Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,892 members, 7,810,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (310502 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Martin0(m): 9:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
shaybebaby:
Baby gal, I tire for the maths.
Na wa ooo e nor rhythm eegringrin Try againgrin

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Martin0(m): 9:20pm On Nov 16, 2017
shaybebaby:
Else is probably sugar. Sugar high. Try fermented grape juice aka wine. A glass a day keeps the doctor at bay.

Confirm,u bam for this areagrin
Make dem clear road for u ooo

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 9:24pm On Nov 16, 2017
ooo-ps. we were pretty fast some minutes ago, thats awesome but there'll be lots of hullabaloo
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2017
Hullabaloo it is with Martin0 breaking the rules here. angry
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2017
Here we go again but Hullabaloo sounds like buffalo. Vv wait na wheelbarrow you borrow push that comment like say u dey do ojoro ?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 9:33pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ojoro don dey this something o cheesy

buffalo style in bed, ever heard about that?
give it a try, so so AWESOME kiss
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Martin0(m): 9:33pm On Nov 16, 2017
vivie01:
Much ado about nothing and hullabaloo it is with Martin0 breaking the rules here. angry

Vivie e never reach like this nau,me nor break d rule's oooo,I jus dey promote the topic on ur behalf oooo

Vivie u know say I nor go fucckup reach ur side na,me still dey help d ministry nau
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:34pm On Nov 16, 2017
Awesome ? Buffalo style?? Im lost here!! Uyiii, I dont know what you are talking about, abeg I dey too innocent undecided
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Martin0(m): 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2017
vivie01:
Awesome ? Buffalo style?? Im lost here!! Uyiii, I dont know what you are talking about, abeg I dey too innocent undecided

Hian,see Assignment oooo...
Na diz tin make me nor go school ooo
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 9:43pm On Nov 16, 2017
Innocent people sabi break person head o, martins0 respek yourself o undecided, and wey u ee find school register now so u go sabi follow wetin dey for the thread undecided
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:46pm On Nov 16, 2017
Thread is lively tonight, I like the traffic too
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Martin0(m): 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2017
vivie01:
รพ

Abeg make una nor vex eh,na next week I go submit my assignment ooo...

(Run away)
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 9:54pm On Nov 16, 2017
too much ogogoro nor good o martin0, you done use ur school fee smoke weed finish, see your life? undecided, abeg run comot here before you do face like who Ghana repatriate undecided

3 Likes

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2017
Repatriate-d from Afghanistan grin , no mind him, he sabi break rules cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 10:00pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rules wey we follow how I wan put am now. OK if we dey always follow rule life go dey boring
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2017
boring indeed. Rules are meant to be broken sha, think it's a similarity it shares with martin0's head, head can be broken too, so make he behave undecided
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2017
Behave well anywhere you find yourself, not excluding social media or faceless forum like this, you never can tell......
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Martin0(m): 10:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
Uyiii:
too much ogogoro nor good o martin0, you done use ur school fee smoke weed finish, see your life? undecided, abeg run comot here before you do face like who Ghana repatriate undecided

gringringrin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 10:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
Behave your behavior guy. Wait this guy martin u from BY or PH? Your pidgin sounds like Thiers.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Martin0(m): 10:10pm On Nov 16, 2017
Uyiii:
boring indeed. Rules are meant to be broken sha, think it's a similarity it shares with martin0's head, head can be broken too, so make he behave undecided

gringringrin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 2:03pm On Nov 17, 2017
Thiers or theirs? Is someone having hangover since yester-night for taking 4 bottles of Fanta? smiley
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 3:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
Fanta or coke it depends on how you see the word. If you see tier, then you are wrong or drunk with on fanta or high on coke. If you see thier then you are high on water but if you see their you be my real G. grin grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2017
Real G? Like real gangster, real guy or real graduate??.....mrwondah, u never cease to amaze me, it's good to be back.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2017
Back from vacation shervydman habi na prison grin
I no even know the meaning of real g o. I been high that time o
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2017
That time o-f highness was needed jare, the higness sef dey make u see vision. grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 6:17pm On Nov 17, 2017
Vision seen by MrWondah na that of person wey don high on ogogoro, prison will not be your portion jare Shervydman IJN, good to have you back wink
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 17, 2017
Back to basics.....seems I'm seeing new faces/monikers, this thread will be alive till thy kingdom come.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
come to think of it, where is everyone or they've gone for Friday grooving?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
Groov-ing in palm-groove. Today is Friday jor, let them flenjorh their life.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by blank(f): 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
shaybebaby:
shocked, cat got your tongue?

No be so. Na the plenty mentions on top lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by blank(f): 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2017
Uyiii:
Blank which are you running for, maybe governor of your state. So you'll be very ambitious like your female folks heresmiley
Lol, presidential and wife of president aspirantscheesy, una wehdone ma
dream on sha, dem nor dey buy dreams for market, it's free kiss

p.s: some of una moniker sha, which one be blank againcheesy, you mean there's nothing up there undecided

Na wa you. Blank was my attempt at being anonymous 10 years ago. I fit be your aunty o. cool. Aunty for president.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2017
Life does not have duplicate ........ blank stop derailing this thread, seems Uyiii was right afterall...

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (349) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.