Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,920 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (310423 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
Gemini films n marketing grin......marketers of Yoruba movies. I remember my uni days when I type translations (subtitling Yoruba to English) for Yoruba movies! I watch yoruba movies even before its out. "opa kan" was my last job!! cool
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 3:30am On Sep 21, 2017
Job of freddyjimoh is in two fold, to safeguard people's monies and as well report them amongst others accordingly, u should be able to figure what I do out. A seasoned professional, loves good music, intrigues books and movies, and has the gift of revealing character at first meeting wink
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 4:00am On Sep 21, 2017
meeting everyone here is the best feeling I've ever had since July 23 2014, the day I was initiated into the forum. wink
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 6:16am On Sep 21, 2017
Forum posts on NL contains various topics, I've long been coming to NL to read up topics of interest as guest b4 I later registered in Feb. 2016 ...... ehennnn, Freddyj, does that gift include revealing online characters too? smiley
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 21, 2017
too much work n no play makes someone a dull person.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 6:23am On Sep 21, 2017
person will definitely be bored with work, work and work that there wouldnt be time for online forum or contributing to topics of interest when you wish to be there.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 21, 2017
there is space for every bird in the sky, everyone one has his/her own share of fortune.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 6:30am On Sep 21, 2017
fortune we prayed for, fortune we want in all our endeavours and all we lay our hands on
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 21, 2017
on ur mark, set.......go to work; madam. i'm off.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 6:34am On Sep 21, 2017
off to work I go!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 7:48am On Sep 21, 2017
go away,come again another day big men want to play.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by HenryIX: 8:13am On Sep 21, 2017
play play, this thread is growing bigger. As for me, I am an introvert, work from home, loverboy and well....
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 8:15am On Sep 21, 2017
Well, unfortunately vivie01, my gift doesn't extend to online characters. But if I meet u in person, I will tell u about u grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 8:47am On Sep 21, 2017
U freddyjimoh didn't specify if you are also an introvert cos there seem to be many introverts in here: shervydman, henryIX, Holuu, even me gan sef
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 9:11am On Sep 21, 2017
Sef sef, Me no fit shout, but make i no miss out for the fun join ni. I'm a Nigerian, a part time presenter, a show biz entrepreneur, I'm not funny thats why I spend lots of time here. not here to advertise me self anyway. Vive01, Holuu, shevydman, freddyjimoh, orgzeyn mykeht and scatterscartter you guys deserve an award.
But wait o, but na only scatterscatter name hard me to spell o
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ImmaculateQueen(f): 9:21am On Sep 21, 2017
O my home cheesy..... Is this some kind of introverts lounge... Introverts everywhere, I'm also one of 'em tho... I see a geographer and regional planner up there... My oga at the top, welldone sah
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 9:26am On Sep 21, 2017
sah sounds like sir.immaculatequeen can we hear from you tho.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ImmaculateQueen(f): 9:32am On Sep 21, 2017
Tho I don't want to talk bout myself here... I'll spill a lil... I'm a lover of novels,An introvert, a student and a fun freak
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 10:03am On Sep 21, 2017
Freak as in you love fun die, like badt fun... Hmmm, your own type of introvert get as e be lipsrsealed
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ImmaculateQueen(f): 10:15am On Sep 21, 2017
Scatterscatter:
Freak as in you love fun die, like badt fun... Hmmm, your own type of introvert get as e be lipsrsealed

Be it as it is, I hardly go out oh,anytime I'm out tho especially few parties I've attended.. I love me some wild fun there before withdrawing back to my shell sad
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
Shell is one of the oil company in nigeria
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
Nigeria my country, Another Queen has joined
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
Joined us? Where is she nd what her moniker she need orientation b4 she can get her matric number
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
Number what will she be sef cos me want to know them all
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 5:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
All hail immaculatequeen. oh she ain't new?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 6:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
New here? It means her mat no is ng/nl/fun/0001654 pls vivie01 dear give her orientation cos she will need it
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 7:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
It is settled ... Immaculatequeen Oya pay homage to the ladies ahead so your posts can be long like that of the palm tree
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 7:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
Tree of love bearing fruits of orgzeyn u don pay remita tired
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
tired already? There are still more payments to be made, so brace up, though i dont understand what remita means ...... friends, immaculatequeen is not new here only that she seldoms comment
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 8:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
Comments here needs to brohaha more often and on remiter issue as oft as food
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
food for thought .....often wondered recently on the kind of orientation being given to the teaming youths, its obvious some things are wrong somewhere ....
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
somewhere in west Africa......

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (349) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.