Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (311952 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 1:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
us u mean?then we are together
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
together, we can make d world a better place. Vivie01, u opened d day with a song n I follow suit, I thought everyone's gonna sing today. @scatterscatter, weh done sir,ur job on d thread is to scatter all d ladies in d house abi?kwantinue.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 2:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
kwantinue ke! Not for me and orgzeyn side again; shervydman, that's what I thought too oo but as you come take love song distort am nko? Holuu, its good you hold your mouth oo, undecided I dont even know whose side you are again but I wouldnt fall for your trick either.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
either u like it or not, today's Friday.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 3:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
Friday means too much ****ing. Let your minds think whatever, may the dirtiest win
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
win what exactly?....if na better thing we go win, my mind will run faster than a cheetah.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
cheetah is the fastest running animal --- scatterscatter, it means too much RESTing , so what is the winner getting? Orgzeyn, modify your post
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 3:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
post poster postest let me just write something so iwill be left alone i don modifyvooooooooooooooooooooooooooòoWin means we need to celebrate '
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
celebrate urself, it's ur day, I n Vivie01 waited for u to modify ur post, u didn't, issokay.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 3:31pm On Sep 22, 2017
Issokay....no fighting, I'll give a clue. The first letter is F"
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
F??......lemme think......FASTing. yeeeahh, where's d gift?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ImmaculateQueen(f): 3:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
Gift couldn't close her mouth when I told her come 2030... Our dear orgzyen is gonna be a president shocked .. Scatterscatter, lemme throw you a French kiss tongue Vivie01, lemme hurry to the market now to get those... Seems we are gonna have some feast cheesy... Holuu, come take me to the market wink
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
market bad gan. but wait, how can my friends ask me 'how market' when I'm not a market-man n I didn't go to d market?. scatterscatter, ur wish don come to pass. abeg, when u n holuu are coming back from d market, make sure u get palm wine too o, we go need wash something down with palmie.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mhyketh(m): 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
us and horse homophones i guess, immaculate queen i site u spatial interactor, shervydman na sapele palmie go do.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 4:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
do as I say is what as turn most to zombies
buh during my reign as president we will be free to choose either right or wrong buh which ever U choose will be dearly rewarded
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 4:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
rewarded to her alonefreedyjimoh see me see this woman oo,she dy throway kiss for one person and turn me to her driver.treasuredluv must her this immaculatequeen
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
immaculatequeen needs to be celebrated and we needed those items to commence item-7 preparation, holuu dont delay us ooo, she no turn you to driver na pilot she said make you come be grin , abi, no be pilots drivers graduated to now in Lagos ?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lagos babe toh badt... Immaculatequeen Don turn holuu to driver ni sha.... Chai there is God ooo, anyways what is my own sef

The one that concerns me is the French kiss kiss kiss kiss

In order news, the answer isn't FASTING, shervydman try again
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
again and again and over again....I'll go for FARMing... but everyday na farm day now.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 5:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
now I have to go for FISHing, fishermen do hunt for fish on friday morning and evening too
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
too many answers, oya, coman tell us d answe.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by HenryIX: 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
answer is flenjoring, you all don't know riddles and jokes
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mhyketh(m): 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
Jokes that dont sound sarcastic aint joke to me.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
me no think say HenryIX's answer is right, flenjor is a 7-letter word, Mhyketh give us an example of a sarcastic joke
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mhyketh(m): 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
Joke like buhari going to the gym to burn calories.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
calories burnt by buhari in d gym na helele, even Aisha no go gree make him husband go there. u should just join 'night of a thousand laugh' group.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
group Seem like its for only holy-holy people una mind no even dirty at all undecided
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 5:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
all I wanted to say is that there's no crime in been modest at least, this thread is a creative one designed to learn and catch fun but not dirty ones sha, sarcastic jokes are funny but for me, I preferred general jokes and riddles not directed towards insulting and attacking personality at all
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ImmaculateQueen(f): 5:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
All hail the president orgzyen... Scatterscatter, wetin you mean na..you no no say we don wash our mind with soap and water So our mind no fit dirty at all
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 5:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
All of me love all of you vivie01,immaculatequeen i will make you a minister in my cabinet it even on ma way to ma aus
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
Aus sounds like house to me... Anyways my mind is also clean, the answer is FUNDING! weekends dey zapp money die, who has money making ideas for this weekend
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by HenryIX: 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
weekend would be so boring without her

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (351) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.