Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,134 members, 7,953,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:30 PM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (328388 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 8:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
Africa is my continent..i can see that in the invoice u typed orgzeyn
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
orgzeyn dearie, this parable me no understand, what's Holuu talking about?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 8:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
About me ? Holuu ungbo what is remitter.....invoice all about enh?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
enh enh, ask him well well ooo, you know me I can be jelux, holuu, esplane is need here cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 9:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
Here is my conclusion, holuu just want cos katakata and we no go gree 4 you
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 9:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
You all surprised me with d mentions,anyways remita payment is fg tsa mode of payment
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 9:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
Payment that has nothing to do wit me right ? Anyway nature calls, good night everybody
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 11:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
Everybody go and sleep, tomorrow is another day
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 5:34am On Sep 22, 2017
Day by day, dear Lord of thee three things I pray:
to see thee more clearly
love thee more dearly
follow thee more nearly
day by day ...... a good morning to you all.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 5:40am On Sep 22, 2017
all of me, loves all of u.
love ur curves n all ur edges
all ur perfect imperfections
give ur all to me
I give my all to u
ur my end n my beginning
even when I lose I'm winning
cause, I give u all,all,all of meeee
n u give me all,all,all of u, ohhh......
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by gsogbu(m): 6:12am On Sep 22, 2017
ooh!
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Freddyjimoh: 6:17am On Sep 22, 2017
Ooh! Shervydman is in love, but with who
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 22, 2017
who-m do u think??.......with myself of course.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 7:38am On Sep 22, 2017
Course of today is brief intro of ya self. me first i am me, an animal productionist live in Jtown, yoruba by tribe
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:26am On Sep 22, 2017
Tribe of the Lion of Judah I am! Orgzeyn, you dey farm when everyone dey give brief intro of himself/herself ni? cheesy grin ...... Shervydman! abegiiii, no carry dat defence come here jare, haba, na you get curvy body? Just tell us say you no want make we know..... cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Mhyketh(m): 9:25am On Sep 22, 2017
Know thy enemy know thyself.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 9:46am On Sep 22, 2017
Thyself only knoweth thyself. Maketh thee valuable to the people around thou. Good morning vivie01 sweetie kiss, Wadup immaculatequeen bby shocked To the guys wey go vex, Na una sabi ooo
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 10:26am On Sep 22, 2017
ooo happy day, when Jesus washed my sins away..... scatterscatter a good morning to you sir, howddy? Why you no come greet all now? smiley Anyway, they no go vex sha except maybe one person grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 10:33am On Sep 22, 2017
person- aly i dey vex not @ scatterscatter but vivie01 as broke my heart sad;(
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 10:34am On Sep 22, 2017
Heart wey never break before, that one Na heart? lipsrsealed
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 10:38am On Sep 22, 2017
heart wey dey inside you, orgzeyn how i come touch am talkless of breaking am angry
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 10:39am On Sep 22, 2017
Am speechless vivie01 you you you enh
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 10:58am On Sep 22, 2017
ehn enh, wetin i do now orgzeyn? embarassed , ah no do anything ooo, se na ordinary greeting come make you vex like this? If to say na hug nko? Okay E ma binu sir kiss
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 11:05am On Sep 22, 2017
Sir and ma in da building hw una dey. vivie01 dear i no vex again
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 11:16am On Sep 22, 2017
again I say orgzeyn you dont have to be angry because for every second you are angry, you loose 60 seconds of happiness
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by ImmaculateQueen(f): 11:19am On Sep 22, 2017
Happiness could come in form of anything.... To all the ladies in the house, I'm hereby donating 3 cows, 4 bags of rice and 10 litres of Palm oil so as to pay homage... Hope that's not too small
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 11:48am On Sep 22, 2017
Small greeting wey I greet Don scatter family... Hmmm wetin concern me tongue

immaculatequeen Na only kiss me need o jere and your homage will be completely accepted
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Notion(m): 12:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
Accepted for what reason
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
Reason together ,work together and achieve, that my campaign slogan come 2030 for president
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 12:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
President! shocked , my dear orgzeyn, that your ambition good oohhh, I pray say make Nigeria don better well well before that time, me ah go be 1st lady abi? tongue , I no go answer scatterscatter even if he greet me again, I don see now say he get mission to scatter things .... immaculatequeen, you are too much, the items no small at all but just try add tin tomatoes, salt, curry and thyme to complete the list.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 1:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
list me among people who go vex for your greeting scatterscatter,and to you orgzeyn remember samson story grin lipsrsealed
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Scatterscatter(m): 1:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
Story wey touch... Seems I've offended the gods here ooo!!! Make una no vex abeg, just know that what ever immaculatequeen sends on her homage list is for the both of us kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (358) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.