Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (310565 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
nebulous made me check dictionary, lol. grin I've never heard it in my life, never come across it sef. the thread is really challenging and its also for fun.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 7:55pm On Nov 07, 2017
Fun we are having on this thread and also learning; like Uyiii also confirmed, it helps to exercise the brain
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
brain is responsible for processing every signal of living organisms. v.v, na u dey make me dey enter biology. cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Bestchoice4me(m): 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2017
Biology,dat subject reminds me wen we used 2 operate on dead rat and lizard in sch,dat biology teacher can flog ehn.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
ehn ehn? shocked Some teachers can flog for Africa
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 12:35am On Nov 08, 2017
Africa is still topping chart as the worse continent, no competition at all sad
9ja alone spoil everything, Tuale for nigeria grin

Lol, shervydman, I'm glad you've learnt something new, we learn everyday smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 4:12am On Nov 08, 2017
everyday, we learn something new. that's good to hear from u, uyii....Africa go better.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 7:19am On Nov 08, 2017
better is not good enough, the best is yet to come
do make your day stupendous.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:41am On Nov 08, 2017
Stupendous, wonderful and remarkable day ahead for everyone, chai Uyiii, you be grammarian? You made me to consult the dictionary here cool
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 12:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
here I am sipping my zobo with fried beans grin
Lol vee, I actually love the fact I am making you guys clean the cobwebs that has been romancing your dictionary cheesy
Enuf of big words, let this thread flow like a river, I wan Laff abeg wink
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
Abeg Uyiii, which kind combo be zobo and fried beans? No mind me ooo, me I be 'ara-oko' - villager
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 3:41pm On Nov 08, 2017
cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 3:45pm On Nov 08, 2017
villager-'s nowadays even know pass the so called city people, anyways e clear say you be angelic ajebo grin, zobo and fried beans na very popular combo for villages, the combo most at times even popular pass the king or leader of the village.
Very dope combination, if you wan really enjoy yourself that day, just add boiled mango on top cheesy, I bet you'll thank me latr wink
It's good we experiment some weird things though, who knows this might be the cure to one type of cancer or even an immunity against monkey pox, no wonder they tend to live longer and stronger in the villages tongue
so Vee, try this out and help promulgate this one in a million idea grin
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 7:58pm On Nov 08, 2017
Idea-s rule the world! Uyiii, it's glaring who ajebo is between me and you, it's in the cities that zobo is reigning, fresh fruits, fresh fibre, all fresh, fresh, fresh intakes reigns in the interior; to even enjoy your combo, you'll top it up with boiled mango? shocked I weak! cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2017
weak men beat their wives, and how about strong men? they disable their wives cool. NA JOKE O

p.s: the mango boiling na joke too o, you can never tell, person fit just dey wash mango put for pot now, you wan originate mango pox abi you wan discover mango mungo park
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
Park well Uyiii, I guess know you are joking too, how can beans be fried and mango be boiled? lol cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 9:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
Lol i will like to served bread and cold kunu to step down
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 9:23pm On Nov 08, 2017
down there is the woman that sells kunu grin. modified
Lol Vee, I wasn't referring to you sha, you suppose know what's up now even if you dey stay ironic village tongue
so vee do you mind telling us the weirdest combo u've ever come up with.
mine is cheese balls and palm oil, ok that's a joke actually, seems I am related to Joke Silva, I too dey joke a lot sef undecided
On a serious note, I think mine is indomie, bread, fried egg and Fanta, although it's a norm now for people but sure sounds awkward to peeps hearing abt it for the first time.
if you eat this combo to your satisfaction, I bet your tummy will be round like a round table for four people, similar to that of the first papa ajasco's own cheesy, I have found myself in this situation many times and I must confess it's really enjoyable.
So Vee and any other weirdo wink can epp share the weirdest combo you've ever come up with.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 11:48am On Nov 09, 2017
With this talk on weird combo, I passed! I'm very selective when it comes to food undecided , somebody else might be able to help out smiley
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by DopeBoss(m): 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2017
Out of all the weird combo i've seen i think mine is d worstgrin ..Ever tried gala nd vegetable soup.. i'm disappointed though..
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 7:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
Though i walk through the valley and the shadow of death i will fear no evil
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 7:43pm On Nov 09, 2017
Evil and good resides in man, the world has not become evil because evil is present therein but because good men have decided to do nothing about it
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
It requires a whole lot of discipline and restructuring of our mentality before good deeds will abound over evil
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:22pm On Nov 09, 2017
Evil and good's battle-line lies within man's heart
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by otuabasi(m): 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
Bonemarrow32:
Yes, that wonderful exclamation when I finally cum
cum sounds like gum
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by otuabasi(m): 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
I LOVE THISI LOVE THISI LOVE THIS
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 8:48pm On Nov 09, 2017
vivie01:
Evil and good's battle-line lies within man's heart
heart of man is weak head (wicked)
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by opichika(m): 10:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
wicked one's where liable to die young and rust in hell...
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 11:30am On Nov 10, 2017
Hell has no fury like the scourge of a woman
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by DopeBoss(m): 2:13pm On Nov 10, 2017
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by DopeBoss(m): 2:13pm On Nov 10, 2017
Woman / Women Are Made From The Ribs Of Men...

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (349) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.