Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (312348 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:34am On Nov 04, 2017
Na so so 'miss you' you like to dey talk Orgzeyn, MrWondah, you too like girls, I tire for you ooo
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 11:10am On Nov 04, 2017
Ooo my God vivie01 am sorry 4 my bad, i will definitely change, it because of all this board meeting wahala so that our ambition will come to fulfilment
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
fulfillment of promise should be held high by me and you .....
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2017
you should know that tomorrow is the D-day between arsenal and man city.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 6:25pm On Nov 04, 2017
City watch by God is secured, and 4 v.v dear wat belong to me wil surely be mine no one can take wat God has ordain
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 7:38pm On Nov 04, 2017
Ordain a rat to be a pastor and all your church money disappears. My experience today made me understand that truly Christians, including pastors are not free from magomago
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:17pm On Nov 04, 2017
magomago is the name of some end time pastors, bible warned us about them that they are wolves in sheep's clothing, be wise! Orgzeyn dear, you are right! Whatever is not yours, no matter how hard you try, it wouldnt be your own
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 04, 2017
own what deserves to be yours.....some kinda people fit hijack another person's property.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 9:06pm On Nov 04, 2017
property that belong to you even when it hijacked if you know your fight you will surely get them back
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 04, 2017
back to square one will not be our portion.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:38pm On Nov 04, 2017
portion that belongs to us by God's grace is forward ever...
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 04, 2017
Ever-lasting father we thank u.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 7:13am On Nov 05, 2017
U are the pillar that holds my life, Master Jesus, you are the pillar that holds my life
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 05, 2017
My life is in ur hands.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 7:25am On Nov 05, 2017
Hands of God is not shorten that He cannot deliver
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 05, 2017
Deliver us from evil,for thy is the kingdom, d power n d glory...forever n ever, amen.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 1:22pm On Nov 05, 2017
Amen, Amen, blessings and glory, wisdom thanksgiving, be unto the Lamb that sits upon the throne, for ever and ever
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 05, 2017
ever-y morning by morning, new mercies I see.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 2:22pm On Nov 05, 2017
see that the Lord is good, there's nothing He cannot do
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 2:37pm On Nov 05, 2017
do what God instruct and watch Him decorate your life ,v.v how are you ooooooo
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 2:42pm On Nov 05, 2017
Ooooooooo dear Orgzeyn I dey fine o, how was today's service?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 6:36am On Nov 06, 2017
Service was fine, good morning all happy new week
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by slyrone(m): 8:40am On Nov 06, 2017
week after week, we do the same thing, meanwhile expecting a different result! its insane
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by jokingmary(m): 10:31am On Nov 06, 2017
insane is knowing this thread is about to be closed
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by blazerlol: 11:03am On Nov 06, 2017
Bonemarrow32:
Yes, that wonderful exclamation when I finally cum

cum, what the hell s that MAN
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2017
Man-'s spermatozoa when released tongue
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 9:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
Released from ... What will i write self
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
self consciousness is the key to maturity.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 5:44am On Nov 07, 2017
Maturity does not come with age but its a state of mental and emotional growth, how one responds to situations, circumstances and occurrences when faced with either pleasant or unpleasant one
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 07, 2017
one has to be diligent with everything.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 9:47am On Nov 07, 2017
Everything and all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Uyiii: 11:18am On Nov 07, 2017
purpose of my joining this thread's to make me Laff and play off Life challenges, so buddies try to be Funnier wink than ever before. Apart from the Fun, it's evident that this thread helps to exercise the brain in constructing sentences with the last word from whoever grin
Cheers as we make Life less nebulous smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (352) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.