Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way - Jokes Etc (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (312351 Views)

Try How Good Your Phone Is / Fun All They Way / Lemme See How Good You Are In Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 7:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
'Here am I, send me' can be found in Isaiah 6:8 ........ Lol at your comment kayjay007, understand that that's how I will ask after any other person Im familiar with or one cannot be her brother's keeper in peace again? cheesy
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 7:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
Again Am more than a winner
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 7:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
winner i am always..humm grass has grown everywhere sha
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 7:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
Sha know say you are welcome back Holuu, how was ur sabbatical or you are already on your way back to 'observe mode'
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 9:10pm On Oct 31, 2017
Mode 9 was my favorite rapper until I met a girl who talks more than parrot
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2017
Parrots are used to qualify a talkative.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 5:45am On Nov 01, 2017
Talkative is synonymous with a gossiper, a conversationalist and people who talks too much ..... happy new months pals, Yippieee we are in the month of November! May the good Lord in His infinite mercies visit each of us with pleasant surprises.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
surprises like knowing that this is someone's birth month.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by flexy10: 2:49pm On Nov 01, 2017
months were called moons in ancient times.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by abbeycial: 3:01pm On Nov 01, 2017
Times without number is an alternate history novel by John Brunner,grab a copy.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2017
Copy me in exams and you'll FEIL
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 4:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
Feil or fail? shocked Students needs to know that when preparing for exams, they have to burn candles at both ends in order to come out in flying colours
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 6:51pm On Nov 01, 2017
Colours are added to the word fail when you use feil
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
feil, according to u is when colours are added to the word 'fail'. good to learn something new from mrwondah himself.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 6:58pm On Nov 01, 2017
Himself dat one hard to make sentence with o. The next person go come end up making useless sentence
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Holuu(m): 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
sentence them all to food hunger if they fail to end their sentence with easy word.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 7:06pm On Nov 01, 2017
Word wey touch my heart na... Wait somebody remind me. E don tey wey I lick yoghurt for dream
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
youghurt for dream?? maybe recession still dey dreamland. those arogba-aso mabale grin still dey recession.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by MrWondah(m): 8:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
Recession no dey dream o. If you see the way I dey enjoy. I nearly no agree wake wen I see dose girls doing yoga
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2017
Yoga?? Girls doing yoga in the dream and you no fear? Make you consult your pastor for prayer and anointing oil ooo, na 'gbogbo-nise' we dey do...
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 6:54am On Nov 02, 2017
vivie01:
Yoga?? Girls doing yoga in the dream and you no fear? Make you consult your pastor for prayer and anointing oil to take dey rub body before sleep ooo, ask Orgzeyn whether he fit help you arrange one, na 'gbogbo-nise' we dey do cheesy

do wetin? i no dey that ministry
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 8:23am On Nov 02, 2017
Ministry of Church is to propagate the gospel and win souls to the kingdom of God, its the duty of every believer .... orgzeyn this one you quoted me, you dey vex?
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 9:02am On Nov 02, 2017
vex kwa? am just following the trend
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 11:36am On Nov 02, 2017
Trend-ing topics on NL front page can be sometimes boring and dumb
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
dumb people are those that can't speak but dumb people on NL are those that are genetically or irredeemably stupid.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 7:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
Stupid-ity runs in the veins of some people, no matter how your explain or make them see reasons, they will continue to hold on to their stupid perceptions and ideas
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
ideas rule the world.........
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 7:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
World Wide Web is www full meaning
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
Meaning u should send us cake on the 2*th of this month.
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by orgzeyn(m): 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2017
month month month month month meaning to word can be checked in the dictionary
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by vivie01(f): 7:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
dictionary has been helping people since time immemorial to find meaning to words and someone got the date of this month wrong
Re: Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
Wrong post. oga orgezyn;I too gbadun ur style.

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (352) (Reply)

Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! / Black And White Jokes: Dont Get Offended Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.