Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

What Is Your Take On Second Chance? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Take On Second Chance? (716 Views)

My Research On Second Daughters Of A Family. / 5 Things Men Should Do After First Round To Last Long On Second Round / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Take On Second Chance? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:46pm On Jun 01, 2017
Let's just rub minds on this.
I'm not a second chance guy, I believe what people want is what they opt for at first, I honestly see second chance as being a plan b to someone else's failure and giving it, to me means a demeanour, apparently this may not be to some people as they believe mistakes could be amended but in romance, there are deeds I don't call mistakes but I call them sentiments.

So buddies, how do u see giving second chance, is it strength or weakness?
Re: What Is Your Take On Second Chance? by Daniel2289(m): 11:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
Both can occur, depending on how u handle n tackle it.
Re: What Is Your Take On Second Chance? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
I don't see giving someone a second chance as a sign of weakness, rather it's you giving someone you love a chance to be better and/or correct their mistakes.

Great Love stories have been written after someone decided to give another second chance...........

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Take On Second Chance? by Nobody: 3:26am On Jun 02, 2017
grin

I do give another chance if im really in love the person as long no third party involved..i dont think so its a sign of weakness on my part or in his part...it only means we juz have to sort out all those differences we had and try to work it out again..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Take On Second Chance? by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:37am On Jun 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

I do give another chance if im really in love the person as long no third party involved..i dont think so its a sign of weakness on my part or in his part...it only means we juz to sort out all those differences we have and try to work it out again..

How do you approach the issue of being taken for granted, can you give a second chance on that?
Re: What Is Your Take On Second Chance? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 02, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

How do you approach the issue of being taken for granted, can you give a second chance on that?

Ok...what kind of "issues" were talking here? Can u plz gimme an example?
Re: What Is Your Take On Second Chance? by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Ok...what kind of "issues" were talking here? Can u plz gimme an example?

1. Someone who you don't take from as much as you give e.g calls, visits, sense of importance etc

2. Someone who goes away and comes back having thought they had better be with someone else but then realises they were wrong

3. Someone whose actions depict you as plan b

4. Someone who feels choked by your concerns and maybe leaves you in the long run and then comes back again wanting you

Hope you get me
Re: What Is Your Take On Second Chance? by Lionessza(f): 3:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
If the break up was about disloyalty or broken trust , I would never give that relationship a second chance because those two mean a lot to me. If it were something that you needed to fix on yourself and you did then maybe we could.
Re: What Is Your Take On Second Chance? by AlexCk: 3:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
Second Chance yea, the american drama serie?

Well, twas a nice series though, the whole resurrecting back to life ish, twas quite lovely...

Wait o @op,
Be like u dy tawk abt another aspect of 2ndchance.

My bad grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Take On Second Chance? by cerowo(f): 4:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
I see ntin bad in giving yr partner a second chance, it's when he/she miss used it dats when u have use yr head
Re: What Is Your Take On Second Chance? by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:35am On Jun 10, 2017
AlexCk:
Second Chance yea, the american drama serie?

Well, twas a nice series though, the whole resurrecting back to life ish, twas quite lovely...

Wait o @op,
Be like u dy tawk abt another aspect of 2ndchance.

There is bomb on ur head please remove it before it detonates

My bad grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Pregnancy As A Reason For Marriage / Man Divorces Wife for Making Sweet Moans While Been Raped By Robbers / What Advice Can You Give To This Woman,Wife Should Have Time For Their Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.