Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,359 members, 7,860,960 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:52 PM

Chaos As House(north) Rejects S’east Development Bill - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chaos As House(north) Rejects S’east Development Bill (2987 Views)

North Rejects Vaccine, They're Called Illiterates, US Citizens Are Hailed / Restructuring: South Has Majority In The Legislative House, North Is A Minority. / North Rejects Confab Reports, Give Conditions For Restructuring. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chaos As House(north) Rejects S’east Development Bill by icedfire(m): 8:01am On Jun 02, 2017
7lives:

Stop lumping SW with your agenda, who among your folks support the Lagos bill?.

My agenda? Do u know me before? We are talking about the right thing for Nigeria. Isn't the yoruba race calling for restructuring too? Isn't restructuring the right thing? Why are u scared of a referendum? Or restructuring

4 Likes

Re: Chaos As House(north) Rejects S’east Development Bill by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 02, 2017
The bill would have seen most of it's funding sources from the SE.

I do sit on the fence with Biafra issues but with this thing happening we can now see that Even our reps are still held down by the lopsided population that gifted the North more electoral seat

6 Likes

Re: Chaos As House(north) Rejects S’east Development Bill by joeyfire(m): 8:01am On Jun 02, 2017
rollybest:

Mr . Kehinde Agboola , who spoke for the South -West, said , “ History will not forgive us if today we fail to support this bill.

A good omoluabi cool

Not the type of Tinubu touts infesting NL

3 Likes

Re: Chaos As House(north) Rejects S’east Development Bill by Candyrain(m): 8:02am On Jun 02, 2017
7lives:

Stop lumping SW with your agenda, who among your folks support the Lagos bill?.

No one supported the bill because it seem selfish. The bill would have been supported if it was a SWDC bill. Singling out Lagos alone out of all the SW states isn't fair

2 Likes

Re: Chaos As House(north) Rejects S’east Development Bill by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 02, 2017
fulanmafia:

Oh good to know!

Ironically it is this same northern majority votes that you need to restructure, and its still this northern majority military you'll face if you choose the violent path.

Cure yourself of this self-defeating hatred. What a myopic thoughtless lot.

Good luck!
We don't need to fight wars with your people but we are strategising to make sure we use our higher intellect to ouwit the North

7 Likes

Re: Chaos As House(north) Rejects S’east Development Bill by Wyttcat: 8:04am On Jun 02, 2017
Something is wrong with you. You need to get your head out of your ass. What difference does it make? Must you comment? We are giving valid reason why Lagos needs the funds and you are on a wild goose chase. The SE doesn't even have a lone case because they were the first to attack other regions from mid west to Ore. They even dropped bomb on Lagos. So, if funds are made available for the civil war reparation, it will have to cover every area the war was fought. This is separate from what Lagos is asking for as the state responsible for citizens of all the empty states that are collecting monthly allocation for nothing.
tribalistseun:
did the north clamour for only Bornu state? Use your head. Then allow illiterate abokiii to be wiser than you.

2 Likes

Re: Chaos As House(north) Rejects S’east Development Bill by zombieTRACKER: 8:06am On Jun 02, 2017
My problem is not with an abokki north
I already know their plans since the inception of this fraud termed a country

It's those idiots called the 'north' central
Including benue and kogi
Always eager to do the north bidding

But it's alright
At the end ... The will see.. Regret will be their surnames

In other news... Fulani herdsmen lay claim to benue...

3 Likes

Re: Chaos As House(north) Rejects S’east Development Bill by joeyfire(m): 8:07am On Jun 02, 2017
The SE Reps are just washing their hands like Pontius Pilate through this move....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chaos As House(north) Rejects S’east Development Bill by DocHMD: 8:18am On Jun 02, 2017
This is why I feel like mauling any Igbo man that sings the 'one nigeria' lullaby to me. I consider Igbo one nigerianist mor0ns and buffoons. They sicken me to my marrow.

Anyway, they are getting fewer by the day.

God willing saboteurs will reap what they sow.

3 Likes

Re: Chaos As House(north) Rejects S’east Development Bill by Wyttcat: 8:28am On Jun 02, 2017
It's your medication you need to take because Lagos never stopped being more populated than Kano. You will never understand Afonja cos they are everything you ever want to be and we aren't slowing down. So just keep obsessing with us, it's your call. When you didn't support Lagos to get funding for sheltering you, we didn't try to figure you out, but now that the shoe is on the other foot, you want to hold us hostage. I said it that you guys don't want biafra but just making noise for economic advantage. Make up your mind as to which is it you want and stop hanging your confused self on Yoruba. Yoruba handled it like a trooper when Lagos didn't get what it asked for, we didn't blame anyone, so stop crying.
evilNL:

So you agree that Lagos is more populated than kano? I just don't understand afonjas...in one breath they are here and in another breath they are there....when biafrans say, the north cheat everybody and want their separate way, you people will be singing in favor of the north, yet want biafrans to support you in your diabolical agenda

3 Likes

Re: Chaos As House(north) Rejects S’east Development Bill by BLACKdagger: 8:28am On Jun 02, 2017
DocHMD:
This is why I feel like mauling any Igbo man that sings the 'one nigeria' lullaby to me. I consider Igbo one nigerianist mor0ns and buffoons. They sicken me to my marrow.
Anyway, they are getting fewer by the day.
God willing saboteurs will reap what they sow.

They ar real fools.
Re: Chaos As House(north) Rejects S’east Development Bill by Alfranco(m): 8:29am On Jun 02, 2017
thunder74:
The North is the problem of Nigeria. Any progressive move to move Nigeria forward on equity and progress are always opposed by them.

Any progress recorded by any southern leaders (OBJ, GEJ) are always reversed by them. They don't want to grow and will not allow you to grow at your pace.

When people are saying they want to restructure the country, what they mean to say is "we don't want to associate with the North".
That is the summary of one Nigeria. Her apologists will have a billion point against your take though. It's there 'right opinion' against...

1 Like

Re: Chaos As House(north) Rejects S’east Development Bill by Lushore1: 8:33am On Jun 02, 2017
Lagos special status bill was killed and yorubas didn't cry about it. The south need to learn to work together to achieve their goal.

1 Like

Re: Chaos As House(north) Rejects S’east Development Bill by newhyt: 8:35am On Jun 02, 2017

1 Like

Re: Chaos As House(north) Rejects S’east Development Bill by fulanmafia: 8:39am On Jun 02, 2017
Kathmandu:
We don't need to fight wars with your people but we are strategising to make sure we use our higher intellect to ouwit the North

The way you've been using your imaginary "higher intellect" to stop the North from outwitting and dominating you for the last 50 years?

This complex you're all plagued with is exactly why you will continue to lag behind in the political space.

Go and sit down.
Re: Chaos As House(north) Rejects S’east Development Bill by backtosender: 8:43am On Jun 02, 2017
icedfire:

This is the perfect excuse and time for the South (south south, East and west) to push for restructuring or a referendum.

South East leaders need to be proactive. Somebody should push the bill or motion. Who will bell the cat
if referendum bill can be pass very soon which I doubt 90% Nigeria problem will be solved but that wil not see the light of the day due to parasitic nature of the zoo.
Re: Chaos As House(north) Rejects S’east Development Bill by Bizibi(m): 8:44am On Jun 02, 2017
Wyttcat:
What the hell are you talking about? Lagos needs that money more than any other state because it's holding the largest population in Nigeria. Lagos should be taking part of other states monthly allocation due to the burden it's carrying from Nigeria. When Ogun, Osun and others get there they will apply for same.
you mean lagos is the only state in the whole of south west,sw need development not one state.

1 Like

Re: Chaos As House(north) Rejects S’east Development Bill by Candyrain(m): 8:47am On Jun 02, 2017
Wyttcat:
It's your medication you need to take because Lagos never stopped being more populated than Kano. You will never understand Afonja cos they are everything you ever want to be and we aren't slowing down. So just keep obsessing with us, it's your call. When you didn't support Lagos to get funding for sheltering you, we didn't try to figure you out, but now that the shoe is on the other foot, you want to hold us hostage. I said it that you guys don't want biafra but just making noise for economic advantage. Make up your mind as to which is it you want and stop hanging your confused self on Yoruba. Yoruba handled it like a trooper when Lagos didn't get what it asked for, we didn't blame anyone, so stop crying.

Young man go educate urself. According to 2006 census which is what is still be used today Kano is more populated than Lagos.

http://www.nigerianmuse.com/20070820063612zg/sections/important-documents/nigeria-2006-population-census-arranged-by-state-wikipedia/

1 Like

Re: Chaos As House(north) Rejects S’east Development Bill by backtosender: 8:48am On Jun 02, 2017
fulanmafia:

The way you've been using your imaginary "higher intellect" to stop the North from outwitting and dominating you for the last 50 years?

This complex you're all plagued with is exactly why you will continue to lag behind in the political space.

Go and sit down.
almajiri go and recapture al those drug addicts kids sniffing gums and codeine on the dirty streets all over the north....all those Bambi yala give me kobo hungry children all over your region is a future disaster worst than boko haram my prayer is that before then parasites north will be a separate country

3 Likes

Re: Chaos As House(north) Rejects S’east Development Bill by Wyttcat: 8:54am On Jun 02, 2017
Keep going in circle, it's your problem. So you'd rather propose a weak bill that has no chance of passing than the one a good case can be made for? Good for you! If Ondo amd Osun are asking for money, what stops every other state from asking for same? Lagos deserves a special status.
Candyrain:

U lie here. If we are to go by the recent census Kano holds the largest population in Nigeria. The right thing that should have been done was to propose a SW development commission bill and not just for Lagos that already have the money.

Why should Ogun, Osun and others wait when a bill can be sponsored to accommodate all of them?

Every other zone sponsor bill that covers all states in their region, NDDC, NEDC and Remi couldn't do same for SW but rather sponsored for Lagos alone. That seems selfish. Guy be reasonable.

1 Like

Re: Chaos As House(north) Rejects S’east Development Bill by fulanmafia: 8:55am On Jun 02, 2017
backtosender:
almajiri go and recapture al those drug addicts kid sniffing gums and codeine on the dirty streets all over the north....all those Bambi yala give me kobo hungry children all over your region is a future disaster worst than boko haram my prayer is that before then parasites north will be a separate country

Coming from the universally acclaimed cocaine ferrying anus stuffing osu world developers... cheesy

The internationally acclaimed 'curse of Africa' due to your drug trafficking habits?

Cry me a river!

1 Like

Re: Chaos As House(north) Rejects S’east Development Bill by ephi321(f): 8:56am On Jun 02, 2017
The cause of the rowdiness was the rejection of a bill seeking to establish a South - East Development Commission
The bill failed at the session , which was presided over by the Speaker, Mr . Yakubu Dogara, after it had been debated.
A similar bill to establish the North- East Development Commission had since been passed by the National Assembly, awaiting the assent of President Muhammadu Buhari.

Hopefully everyone can see what is happening here.

Why will a different standard be applied to similar bills?

If this bill is rejected, then the North-East one must be recalled and rejected as well. Meanwhile on top of all the North-East Devp bills and commissions, development is still retrogressing in the North, what is wrong with these people?
Re: Chaos As House(north) Rejects S’east Development Bill by PureMe01: 9:00am On Jun 02, 2017
Wyttcat:
What was the OMUGO Yoruba rep. Kehinde Agboola thinking supporting this bill when no single ibo rep supported Lagos to get some of the funds awarded NE? Yoruba say makan makan ni oye nkan. Don't speak up for your neighbor if he was silent through your own ordeal.

Yoruba, we need to get our acts together and start calling people like rep. Kehinde A gook's out, he's an omo ale jatijati!
here they come...typical of them,AFONJAs.they always bow to d opinions and orders of their masters.
...forever slaves to their aboki masters

2 Likes

Re: Chaos As House(north) Rejects S’east Development Bill by Wyttcat: 9:03am On Jun 02, 2017
That's why you will continue to be screwed over. Nigeria has NOT conducted a credible census in a very long time.
Candyrain:

Young man go educate urself. According to 2006 census which is what is still be used today Kano is more populated than Lagos.

http://www.nigerianmuse.com/20070820063612zg/sections/important-documents/nigeria-2006-population-census-arranged-by-state-wikipedia/

2 Likes

Re: Chaos As House(north) Rejects S’east Development Bill by Wyttcat: 9:05am On Jun 02, 2017
Cry me a pool grin grin At least, I'm your master!
I'm so glad the bill failed!
PureMe01:
here they come...typical of them,AFONJAs.they always bow to d opinions and orders of their masters.
...forever slaves to their aboki masters

2 Likes

Re: Chaos As House(north) Rejects S’east Development Bill by PureMe01: 9:16am On Jun 02, 2017
icedfire:

My agenda? Do u know me before? We are talking about the right thing for Nigeria. Isn't the yoruba race calling for restructuring too? Isn't restructuring the right thing? Why are u scared of a referendum? Or restructuring
my brother help me ask those niggas.I Dont know why they worship the North like their lives depend on them..just watch,d day most of them will key into d restructuring ideology will be wen d North finally gives up,just watch and see.restructuring wey even d south west go benefit from,discover their potentials,yet they still clamp down on it.tufiakwaa!!!I still dey wonder d kind jazz wey these abokis take enslave these guys' minds...d jazz na correct one.
Ewedu mongers,forever slaves!!!

2 Likes

Re: Chaos As House(north) Rejects S’east Development Bill by Wyttcat: 9:20am On Jun 02, 2017
Lagos state needs to have a special status and we should have allowed the bill to pass before talking about the rest of SW.

Yoruba and K'ENI MANI! These are two different things. You sit before stretching your legs. We can get Lagos to have special status and still get money for the development of SW.
Bizibi:
you mean lagos is the only state in the whole of south west,sw need development not one state.

Re: Chaos As House(north) Rejects S’east Development Bill by Candyrain(m): 9:31am On Jun 02, 2017
Wyttcat:
That's why you will continue to be screwed over. Nigeria has NOT conducted a credible census in a very long time.

That I agree with u but with what was concocted for us Kano is populated than Lagos which is also what they use in justifying the high number of LGA in Kano than that of Lagos.

So until we get a credible census the north will continue to screw u and I. Kapish?
Re: Chaos As House(north) Rejects S’east Development Bill by Candyrain(m): 9:37am On Jun 02, 2017
Wyttcat:
Keep going in circle, it's your problem. So you'd rather propose a weak bill that has no chance of passing than the one a good case can be made for? Good for you! If Ondo amd Osun are asking for money, what stops every other state from asking for same? Lagos deserves a special status.

Everyone in the upper chamber saw the Lagos bill as selfish. It wasn't just the SE that opposed it, every zone opposed it.

So let me ask u, why didn't u oppose the NEDC bill since they also jointly opposed the Lagos bill? It's when u guys hear SE that's when ur muscles come out. Guy go park one side

1 Like

Re: Chaos As House(north) Rejects S’east Development Bill by backtosender: 9:37am On Jun 02, 2017
fulanmafia:

Coming from the universally acclaimed cocaine ferrying anus stuffing osu world developers... cheesy

The internationally acclaimed 'curse of Africa' due to your drug trafficking habits?

Cry me a river!
keep deceiving your ignorant sef...your future children are all drug addicts kids roaming around your dirty streets including almajiris kids......those hungry kids carrying plates begging for food in 21st century.... The worst thing is that those hungry kids hangs around mama put waiting for left overs.. I got no options than give them my left over from my plate..I don't have regard for you people keep your first class for your slaves in sw
Re: Chaos As House(north) Rejects S’east Development Bill by backtosender: 9:38am On Jun 02, 2017
fulanmafia:

Cry me a river!
keep deceiving your ignorant sef...your future children are all drug addicts kids roaming around your dirty streets including almajiris kids......those hungry kids carrying plates begging for food in 21st century.... The worst thing is that those hungry kids hangs around mama put waiting for left overs.. I got no options than give them my left over from my plate..I don't have regard for you people keep your first class for your politcal slaves in sw
Re: Chaos As House(north) Rejects S’east Development Bill by backtosender: 9:38am On Jun 02, 2017
fulanmafia:

Cry me a river!
keep deceiving your ignorant sef...your future children are all drug addicts kids roaming around your dirty streets including almajiris kids......those hungry kids carrying plates begging for food in 21st century.... The worst thing is that those hungry kids hangs around restaurant waiting for left overs.. I got no options than give them my left over from my plate..I don't have regard for you people keep your first class for your political slaves in sw

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi Hails Goodluck Jonathan, Says ‘we Met 80% Project Completed’ (June 2017) / Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic / You Can Be My Minister But Not Governor Again, Buhari Tells Kogi’s Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.