Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

To Pray Or To Break Fasting First? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / To Pray Or To Break Fasting First? (1805 Views)

Sultan Declares Friday Sallah Day, Urges Muslims To Pray In Mosques / Turkish Muslims Have Been Facing The Wrong Direction To Pray For Decades / Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Pray Or To Break Fasting First? by AlBaqir(m): 8:51am On Jun 02, 2017
TO PRAY or TO BREAK FAST FIRST?

# In sha Allah, we intend to peruse this topic exclusively via Qur'an, Sunni and Shi'i ahadith to get a clearer picture.

Opening

Imam Malik Ibn Anas in his al-Muwatta documents:

Yahya related to me from Malik from Ibn Shihab from Humayd ibn Abd ar-Rahman that Umar ibn al-Khattab and Uthman ibn Affan would pray maghrib when they saw the night darkening, before they broke their fast, and that was during Ramadan.

USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 18, Hadith 8 Arabic reference : Book 18, Hadith 641

https://sunnah.com/malik/18

# Imam Abu Ja`far (as) said:

In [the month of] Ramadhan, pray and then break your fast unless you are with people who are waiting to break their fast. If you are with them, do not act contrary to them and break your fast [with them] then pray, otherwise –
begin with your prayers.”

The Narrator asked: “and why is that?”, so he (as) replied: “Because two obligatorily actions have been presented to you – the breaking of fast, and prayers – and the more
meritorious is the prayers.”

He then said:

“Praying while you are [still] fasting, so your prayers are written after you complete your fast, is more beloved to me
.”

Sanad : Ali bin Al-Hassan, from Abd al-Rahman bin abi Narjaan, from Hamaad bin Eassa, from Hareez, from Zurarah and Fudhayl who said the above hadith.

Source : Tahdheeb al-Ahkaam, Volume 4, Page 185, Hadith #570; Wasaa’il al-Shia, Volume 10, page 150, Hadith #13080

Grading : al-Khoei graded it as Muwathaq/Reliable

1 Like

Re: To Pray Or To Break Fasting First? by AlBaqir(m): 8:57am On Jun 02, 2017
THE COMMAND IS TO BREAK FAST AT "NIGHT" NOT "SUNSET"

"...and eat and drink until the whiteness of the day becomes distinct from the blackness of the night at dawn, THEN COMPLETE THE FAST TILL NIGHT, and have not contact with them while you keep to the mosques; these are the limits of Allah, so do not go near them. Thus does Allah make clear His communications for men that they may guard (against evil)..." Surah al-Baqarah: 187

Many Mufassir and hadith scholars understood this ayah that "Night" has three sections: beginning, middle and later (part of the night). They argued based on several ahadith (which obviously in contradiction to Quran) that the ayah (above) only intend beginning of the night.

Allah's Description of Night

Then, Allah describes what NIGHT is in the Quran thus:

ﻓَﻠَﺎٓ ﺃُﻗۡﺴِﻢُ ﺑِﭑﻟﺸَّﻔَﻖِ
But nay! I swear by the sunset redness,
ﻭَﭐﻟَّﻴۡﻞِ ﻭَﻣَﺎ ﻭَﺳَﻖَ
And the night and that which it drives on,
ﻭَﭐﻟۡﻘَﻤَﺮِ ﺇِﺫَﺍ ﭐﺗَّﺴَﻖَ
And the moon when it grows full,
{surah Inshiqaq: 16-18}

# According to that noble verse, Night comes in after overshadowed the "redness of sunset".

Unfortunately, majority break fast at "sunset redness".
Re: To Pray Or To Break Fasting First? by AlBaqir(m): 9:20am On Jun 02, 2017
AN INTERESTING PIECE FROM TAFSIR IBN KATHIR

Here's an interesting commentary of Imam Ibn Kathir concerning the above-mentioned two ayahs of Baqarah and Inshiqaq:

# TAFSIR IBN KATHIR

Under the ayah 187 of Surah Baqarah, al-Hafiz ibn Kathir documents in his Tafsir al-Quran al-Azim:

"It is reported that Sahl bin Sa`d As-Sa`idi narrated that Allah's Messenger said:

(The people will retain goodness as long as they hasten in breaking the fast.)

Imam Ahmad recorded that Abu Hurayrah narrated that the Prophet said:

(Allah the Exalted said, `The dearest among My servants to Me are those who hasten in breaking the fast the most.')

At-Tirmidhi recorded this Hadith and said that this Hadith is Hasan Gharib."

http://www.qtafsir.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=242

SIDE COMMENTS: These traditions (and similar ones) compelled the believers to hastily break their sawm.

But when exactly? Before Maghrib at Sunset when there is "redness" in the horizons?

Scholars are of the opinion that "the beginning of the Night" is characterized by that "redness of sunset".

# BUT QURAN MENTIONS "TILL NIGHT?"

In contrast, the same Tafsir Quran al-Azim of Ibn Kathir, under surah Inshiqaq: 16-18, Ikrimah said,

"(And by the night and what it Wasaqa,) "What it drives into due to its darkness, because when it is nighttime everything goes to its home.''

http://www.qtafsir.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1211&Itemid=140

SIDE COMMENTS: Night is characterized by darkness when everything (esp the redness on the horizon) is enveloped.

The words (in sura baqara:187, " till night" ) of

الیٰ اللیل

in relation to breaking of fast is clear, the word

الیٰ

doesn’t mean just reaching a boundary or limit, but it means to go inside it.

The Holy Qur’an says:

Establish prayers after the decline of the sun till the darkness of the night and the morning recitation…”
Surah al-Israa, verse 78

# Al-Munjid describes Ghasaq by saying that it is the dark part of the night.

* Maghrib is prayed "after decline of sun"

* Isha is prayed "at (the darkness of) night"

# Imam Ghazali stated in Ahya ul-Uloom, volume 1, page 335 (Dar ul Isha’at, Lahore):

“…the time for Maghrib prayer is when the sun is concealed from one’s vision. This concealment is meant to be in terms of going below the surface of the earth. In this case, one should wait till the darkness prevails over the horizon/sky”.

Note: The above SIDE COMMENTS are mine.
Re: To Pray Or To Break Fasting First? by AlBaqir(m): 9:46am On Jun 02, 2017
Re: To Pray Or To Break Fasting First? by AlBaqir(m): 9:48am On Jun 02, 2017
CONTRADICTORY SUNNI AHADITH ON THE TIME TO BREAK FASTING

# Imam Malik in his al-Muwatta documents a hadith which clearly support our assertion from the Quran:

Yahya related to me from Malik from Ibn Shihab from
Humayd ibn Abd ar-Rahman that Umar ibn al-Khattab and
Uthman ibn Affan would pray maghrib when they saw the
night darkening (illah Layl), before they broke their fast
, and that was during Ramadan.

USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 18, Hadith 8
Arabic reference : Book 18, Hadith 641

# Of course other ahadith especially in Sahih Bukhari and Muslim contradict this practice, and even within these books themselves, we shall expose some alarming ahadith.
Re: To Pray Or To Break Fasting First? by AlBaqir(m): 10:13am On Jun 02, 2017
INTERESTING "PIECE/REVOLT" FROM THE BOOK OF BREAKING OF FASTING

# Imam al-Bukhari documents in his Sahih under the chapter: Book of fasting

Narrated `Umar bin Al-Khattab:

Allah's Messenger (s) said, "When night falls from this side and the day vanishes from this side and the sun sets, then the fasting person should break his fast."

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 1954
In-book reference : Book 30, Hadith 61
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 3, Book 31, Hadith 175

# Imam Muslim also in his Sahih under "Book of Fasting"

'Umar (Allah be pleased with him) reported Allah's Messenger (s) as saying:

When the night approaches and the day retreates and the sun sinks down, then the observer of the fast should break it. Ibn Numair made no mention of the word" then".

Reference : Sahih Muslim 1100
In-book reference : Book 13, Hadith 64
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 6, Hadith 2421
http://sunnah.com/muslim/13

Compare this description with the definition and characteristic of "Night" as explained in the Quran as we have explained earlier:

Quran thus:

فَلَآ أُقۡسِمُ بِٱلشَّفَقِ

وَٱلَّيۡلِ وَمَا وَسَقَ
And the NIGHT and that which it drives on,

وَٱلۡقَمَرِ إِذَا ٱتَّسَقَ

* With "Sunset redness" still appears in the horizons, sun has not yet "sinks down" at least completely.

RULING WHICH SEEMED DIFFERENT
# Both Imam Bukhari and Imam Muslim document this hadith below: a contradictory hadith altogether.

Narrated `Abdullah bin Abi `Aufa:

We were in the company of the Prophet (s) on a journey and he was fasting, and when the SUN SET, he addressed somebody, "O so-and-so, get up and mix Sawiq with water for us." He replied, "O Allah's Apostle! (Will you wait) till it is EVENING?" The Prophet (s) said, "Get down and mix Sawiq with water for us." He replied, "O Allah's Messenger (s)! (If you wait) till it is evening." The Prophet (s) said again, "Get down and mix Sawiq with water for us." He replied, "It is still DAYTIME."(1) The Prophet (s) said again, "Get down and mix Sawiq with water for us." He got down and mixed Sawiq for them. The Prophet (s) drank it and then said, "When you see night falling from this side, the fasting person should break his fast."

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 1955
In-book reference : Book 30, Hadith 62
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 3, Book 31, Hadith 176

Side Question:

Which "side" was the Prophet pointed to when he says "when you see night falling from this side"? Who was this person questioning the judgment of the Prophet? Why was he persisted in his "objection"? Could it be he has used to a particular fixed "time (Evening)" in breaking fast while at home? Is the ruling of breaking at home different from when one is on a journey (like ruling of Salat whereby we shorten our prayers)?

Why did Umar and Uthman (used to) break their fasting after Salat Maghrib as revealed by hadith in al-Muwatta posted above?
Re: To Pray Or To Break Fasting First? by sino(m): 11:14am On Jun 02, 2017
AlBaqir:
THE COMMAND IS TO BREAK FAST AT "NIGHT" NOT "SUNSET"

"...and eat and drink until the whiteness of the day becomes distinct from the blackness of the night at dawn, THEN COMPLETE THE FAST TILL NIGHT, and have not contact with them while you keep to the mosques; these are the limits of Allah, so do not go near them. Thus does Allah make clear His communications for men that they may guard (against evil)..." Surah al-Baqarah: 187

Many Mufassir and hadith scholars understood this ayah that "Night" has three sections: beginning, middle and later (part of the night). They argued based on several ahadith (which obviously in contradiction to Quran) that the ayah (above) only intend beginning of the night.

Allah's Description of Night

Then, Allah describes what NIGHT is in the Quran thus:

ﻓَﻠَﺎٓ ﺃُﻗۡﺴِﻢُ ﺑِﭑﻟﺸَّﻔَﻖِ
ﻭَﭐﻟَّﻴۡﻞِ ﻭَﻣَﺎ ﻭَﺳَﻖَ
And the night and that which it drives on,
ﻭَﭐﻟۡﻘَﻤَﺮِ ﺇِﺫَﺍ ﭐﺗَّﺴَﻖَ

# According to that noble verse, Night comes in after overshadowed the "redness of sunset".

Unfortunately, majority break fast at "sunset redness".
First, I do not understand if what you are proposing is for us to break our fast after magnrib prayers or at night? Mind you, after Ishai prayer is also night too...

Secondly, Allah (SWT) describes the night in a couple of verses, using just one verse to arrive at a conclusion is very wrong.

Thirdly, the interpretation of the verse you have quoted is wrong, why? Read!

First let's look at the definition of the word as you have used it, "redness of sunset" الشفق: حمرة تظهر في الأفق حيث تغرب الشمس, و تستمر من الغروب إلى قبيل العشاء
From the Arabic dictionary, the word is translated as follows (the Arabic above): "The redness in the sky during sunset, and it continues from sunset till the beginning of Ishai"

So if night according to you is "Night comes in after overshadowed the "redness of sunset". Then I'm afraid we would have to wait till Ishai prayers before we break our fast that is about 1 hour after Maghrib (sunset).

It only means the translation you brought forth is flawed, the verse about the night you presented is not related to the redness of sunset, but rather, let me give you a proper translation of the verse by Shaih international:

"And [by] the night and what it envelops"

Furthermore, let me give you another verse clearly stating about the night:

By the sun and its brightness
And [by] the moon when it follows it (i.e the sun)
And [by] the day when it displays it (i.e the sun)
And [by] the night when it covers it (i.e the sun)

(Qur'an 91:1-4)

The above verses clearly explains when night starts, and that is, when it covers the sun, and that only happens when the sun sets, thus, night begins immediately after sunset. This understanding makes adequate sense when we understand another verse of the Qur'an were Allah (SWT) states :

"He created the heavens and earth in truth. He wraps the night over the day and wraps the day over the night and has subjected the sun and the moon, each running [its course] for a specified term. Unquestionably, He is the Exalted in Might, the Perpetual Forgiver." (Qur'an 39:5)

Again, the verse in Surah Baqarah stated the time when we are to start fasting at the beginning of daybreak i.e fajr, it did not say we should eat till day light, then it would only make sense that we break our fast at the beginning of night as well. We do not fast at night! we only fast during the Day!

3 Likes

Re: To Pray Or To Break Fasting First? by AlBaqir(m): 12:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
^^

# I love "your" analysis and it further strengthen my point, and that is breaking of fast before Salat Maghrib as its the usual custom of the Sunni is not proper.

# If you see clearly, I do not support my points on one fixed area. As far as Shia is concern, we break fasts after Ishai. And there is not too far evidence from Sunni perspective that breaking of fast should come at least after Salat Maghrib. Shia jurists too welcome this for those who could not extend till after Ishai.

1 Like

Re: To Pray Or To Break Fasting First? by sino(m): 12:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
AlBaqir:
^^

# I love "your" analysis and it further strengthen my point, and that is breaking of fast before Salat Maghrib as its the usual custom of the Sunni is not proper.
My analysis did not strengthen your point at all. Your definition of night from the Qur'an is flawed which I did correct stating the beginning of night is after sunset, as the beginning of day is after fajr.

AlBaqir:

# If you see clearly, I do not support my points on one fixed area. As far as Shia is concern, we break fasts after Ishai. And there is not too far evidence from Sunni perspective that breaking of fast should come at least after Salat Maghrib. Shia jurists too welcome this for those who could not extend till after Ishai.

I am afraid the above is not established from the Qur'an or the Sunnah of the Prophet (SAW).

A question, we only have night and day, and Allah (SWT) has described in Surah 39 verse 5 that He wraps the day into the night and vice versa, so when does night starts, and when does day starts? Is after the sun as set still day?! Do you call fajr night?!
Re: To Pray Or To Break Fasting First? by AlBaqir(m): 1:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
sino:

My analysis did not strengthen your point at all. Your definition of night from the Qur'an is flawed which I did correct stating the beginning of night is after sunset, as the beginning of day is after fajr.

# That was exactly my point @underlined. Sunset is not "till layl" which Quran states. Breaking fast at sunset is a misconception of the ruling of the Qur'an and Sunnah.

# Majority break fast at sunset not "till layl" which is after sunset.
Re: To Pray Or To Break Fasting First? by sino(m): 2:53pm On Jun 02, 2017
AlBaqir:

# That was exactly my point @underlined. Sunset is not "till layl" which Quran states. Breaking fast at sunset is a misconception of the ruling of the Qur'an and Sunnah.

# Majority break fast at sunset not "till layl" which is after sunset.

"Till layl" is understood to mean till the night begins, which is after sunset.There are many narrations that supports this view, even outside Ramadan. I would love to read the authentic narrations from the Prophet (SAW) that states otherwise.

Secondly, people break their fast after sunset, people would look and see if the sun is still visible or not, people even wait till the adhan is called, not to mention the use of apps to determine when the sun sets in each region.

Note: The concept of fasting as stated in the Qur'an is to reach piety and not to cause us hardship, this is also corroborated by the narrations that states we should delay the sahur and be quick or hasten to break the fast.
Re: To Pray Or To Break Fasting First? by AlBaqir(m): 10:20am On May 17, 2018
sino:

Note: The concept of fasting as stated in the Qur'an is to reach piety and not to cause us hardship, this is also corroborated by the narrations that states we should delay the sahur and be quick or hasten to break the fast.

# So, in your view to break fasting after salat that is at night constitutes to hardship?!

Nigeria is blessed with a suitable weather condition. Day wise, we only experience maximum of 14 hours otherwise it is usually 12 hours. Region with longer days during Ramadan - between 17 -19 hours (London, Iran etc are good examples).

Temperature wise, during Ramadan is not up to 35 degree in the west and 42 degree in the north. Besides, temperature drops as day winds down. Have you witness region of 55 - 60 degrees during Ramadan? City of Basra, Iraq is a good example.

If people (who are capable) are fasting in such extreme conditions, why would breaking of fast after salat at Night in a more favorable weather constitute difficulty?
Re: To Pray Or To Break Fasting First? by sino(m): 11:41am On May 17, 2018
AlBaqir:

# So, in your view to break fasting after salat that is at night constitutes to hardship?!

Nigeria is blessed with a suitable weather condition. Day wise, we only experience maximum of 14 hours otherwise it is usually 12 hours. Region with longer days during Ramadan - between 17 -19 hours (London, Iran etc are good examples).

Temperature wise, during Ramadan is not up to 35 degree in the west and 42 degree in the north. Besides, temperature drops as day winds down. Have you witness region of 55 - 60 degrees during Ramadan? City of Basra, Iraq is a good example.

If people (who are capable) are fasting in such extreme conditions, why would breaking of fast after salat at Night in a more favorable weather constitute difficulty?

The areas you have mentioned with longer hours of fasting and harsher climate are the ones who should even hasten to break their fast. We fast because it is a command of Allah ( SWT ), it is not an easy task, not to mention fasting under harsh conditions. ..And as I stated in my post, it is a narration from the Prophet ( SAW ) to delay the sahur and hasten the iftar. We are in the month of Ramdan, our solawaat are rewarded in manifold, whether it is Ishai or Asr, the rewards are not predicated on being in the state of fasting.

My question to you is, when does night start? Is it after ishai? Where is it stated that we must break our fast after salat?!
Re: To Pray Or To Break Fasting First? by AlBaqir(m): 12:16pm On May 17, 2018
sino:
The areas you have mentioned with longer hours of fasting and harsher climate are the ones who should even hasten to break

My question to you is, when does night start? Is it after ishai? Where is it stated that we must break our fast after salat?!

# Your excuse is "delaying to break fasting till after salat" is hardship as if 20, 30 or even 40 min for salat is 1 year. Hence, my submission of people who fast via longer day. It's a very simple submission.

Unfortunately Qur'an command fasting be break by "Night" not sunset. That alone is enough going by the direct definition of night in the Qur'an. It doesn't need twisting. And practical example of Umar and Uthman should be enough for you amidst other controversial ahadith.

Anyway, one fact is clear: it is no longer a "bad thing" as people view it due to ignorance that it is no sunnah to break fast after salat. In fact it is nearer to the truth than otherwise. Likewise it is not obligatory to break fasting after salat.
Re: To Pray Or To Break Fasting First? by Aliox: 12:28pm On May 17, 2018
lam. My daughter is going through a phase where
it seems she’s having stomach cramps. Nothing
showed in scans or no medicine is working. Please my brothers and sisters in Islam i need your financial assistance and
pray that she gets relief from these pains, as Allah
SWT is so Merciful. Please help her.

Account No:0768585036
Account Name:Aliyu Mohammed
access bank
No amount is small or big. May Allah bless you all.
Re: To Pray Or To Break Fasting First? by sino(m): 2:10pm On May 17, 2018
AlBaqir:

# Your excuse is "delaying to break fasting till after salat" is hardship as if 20, 30 or even 40 min for salat is 1 year. Hence, my submission of people who fast via longer day. It's a very simple submission.

Unfortunately Qur'an command fasting be break by "Night" not sunset. That alone is enough going by the direct definition of night in the Qur'an. It doesn't need twisting. And practical example of Umar and Uthman should be enough for you amidst other controversial ahadith.

Anyway, one fact is clear: it is no longer a "bad thing" as people view it due to ignorance that it is no sunnah to break fast after salat. In fact it is nearer to the truth than otherwise. Likewise it is not obligatory to break fasting after salat.

Okay Mr. AlBaqir, sunset is not night, it is day, according to you, I'm I wrong?

By the way, I believe you are in Iran, hope you do have access to Nigerian cuisines?
Re: To Pray Or To Break Fasting First? by AlBaqir(m): 10:41am On May 25, 2018
Re: To Pray Or To Break Fasting First? by Empiree: 10:45pm On May 25, 2018
AlBaqir:
The Muslims who fast for 22 hours a day in Iceland
www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-europe-44242791/the-muslims-who-fast-for-22-hours-a-day-in-iceland
Extralordinary rewards await those people.
Re: To Pray Or To Break Fasting First? by AlBaqir(m): 7:08am On May 26, 2018
Empiree:
Extralordinary rewards await those people.

You can imagine having only 2 hours between Iftar and Sahur Subhan'Allah.
Re: To Pray Or To Break Fasting First? by Empiree: 7:34am On May 26, 2018
AlBaqir:

You can imagine having only 2 hours between Iftar and Sahur Subhan'Allah.
their iftar is basically thier sahur. They need entirely different fatawa in that region

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Pray Or To Break Fasting First? by pristinecreed(m): 11:22am On May 26, 2018
There's a clear text from the messenger of Allaah (commenations and peace of Allaah be upon hm) urging us to hasten our Iftar. There's absolutely no room for any person's opinion -irrespective of his status or knowledge- in the presence of a verse of the Quran and/or authentic Sunnah. We seek Allaah's aid from following our desires.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:
“The people will continue to be fine so long as they hasten to break the fast.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 1957; Muslim, 1098). See also question no. 49716).

And peace be upon whoever follows guidance.
Re: To Pray Or To Break Fasting First? by AlBaqir(m): 4:00pm On May 26, 2018
pristinecreed:
There's a clear text from the messenger of Allaah (commenations and peace of Allaah be upon hm) urging us to hasten our Iftar. There's absolutely no room for any person's opinion -irrespective of his status or knowledge- in the presence of a verse of the Quran and/or authentic Sunnah. We seek Allaah's aid from following our desires.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:
“The people will continue to be fine so long as they hasten to break the fast.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 1957; Muslim, 1098). See also question no. 49716).

And peace be upon whoever follows guidance.

Therefore your Caliphs Umar and Uthman have gone against the Prophet as exposed in this hadith:

Yahya related to me from Malik from Ibn Shihab from Humayd ibn Abd ar-Rahman that Umar ibn al-Khattab and Uthman ibn Affan would pray maghrib when they saw the night darkening, before they broke their fast, and that was during Ramadan .
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 18, Hadith 8 Arabic
reference : Book 18, Hadith 641

# Always try to read and comprehend before making comment on a thread.
Re: To Pray Or To Break Fasting First? by sino(m): 11:23am On May 27, 2018
AlBaqir:

Therefore your Caliphs Umar and Uthman have gone against the Prophet as exposed in this hadith:

Yahya related to me from Malik from Ibn Shihab from Humayd ibn Abd ar-Rahman that Umar ibn al-Khattab and Uthman ibn Affan would pray maghrib when they saw the night darkening, before they broke their fast, and that was during Ramadan .
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 18, Hadith 8 Arabic
reference : Book 18, Hadith 641

# Always try to read and comprehend before making comment on a thread.
Perhaps you inform us what time does maghrib prayers comes? When does it end? Are we not advised to pray in the earliest time? So what is the time difference between iftar after sunset and after maghrib prayer?!

If you can sincerely answer the above questions, then you would see that your conclusion with regards to the above hadith in relation to the one posted by pristinecreed is very wrong.

(1) (Reply)

The First Question U'll Ask Muhammad In Al(Janna) / As Long As Christians Continue Insulting Islam, No Body Can Stop Us 4rm Killing! / He Left Islam Because Of This Ayah (verse)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.