Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Reason Why We Should Kiss! (nauthy friday) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Why We Should Kiss! (nauthy friday) (4166 Views)

How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ / 13 Clear Signs To Know She Enjoys Having Sex With You. (nauthy Friday 18+) / 9 Way To Enjoy Ur Woman Breast (nauthy Weekend 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why We Should Kiss! (nauthy friday) by jakandeola(m): 9:49am On Jun 02, 2017
1. Kissing relieves stress:Several studies have measured levels of the stress hormone,Cortisol, before and after a makeout session, and in both men and women there is a consistent, significant drop in cortisol. So if you are stressed – have a little smooch (although if it is work related stress maybe don’t pucker up inthe boardroom, that would be super awkward).2. Kissing releases the love hormone – Oxytocin:There is a reasonOxytocinis known as the love hormone – it is released from the pituitary gland when we engage in sexual activity. It has the effect of making us feel sexually aroused and can also makes us feel a closer bond and more trust withour partner. When we kissour levels of Oxytocin skyrocket, so kissing does make us feel closer.3. Men pass along their testosterone in saliva to activate women’s sex drivesAn interesting theory by Helen Fisher from Rutger’s University foundthat there is testosteronepresent in men’s saliva. She also found thatmen preferred a more saliva filled, slobbery kiss. Her theory was that men were unconsciously passing their testosterone filled saliva on to women in an attempt to activate the part of the woman’s brainassociated with sex drive.I think this idea is intriguing, it certainly makes evolutionary sense, though I’m not a fan of sloppy kisses myself!4. All the happiness chemicals are released:Kissing stimulates nerve endings on our lips, whichsparks release of dopamine. Dopamine is aneurotransmitter that is active in circuits in the brain associated with pleasure, and it makes usfeel happy.Dopamineis also associated with feeling rewarded, which can make us want to repeat a behaviour – so one kiss with someone really can lead you to wanting more of them.Endorphinsare released when we kiss, these are neuropeptides that gives us a happy buzz, like after we exercise.Phenylethylaminelevels also increase during a kiss, this chemical is actually similar to amphetamines, and it notonly makes us happy, it has aphrodisiac effects too! Don’t worry if you don’t have a special someone to smooch, youcan find phenyethylamines in chocolate!5. Your adrenal system gets all excitedWhen we kiss the adrenal system releasesadrenalineand noradrenaline. This puts our whole body into an excited, revved up state where our heart rate increases and sugars break down in the body to give us more energy so we are ready for action. Also, blood rushesaway from the stomach to our muscles and our sexual organs, so we can be prepared for any impending…. further action…. makydebbie frankraj ifakiland bitchcrafts lezz adewumiopeyemi cerowo ginaz genea skarlett joy1706 amarabae iamairforce1 dangotesmummy fluxbush jenny21 mhisbliss laveda princeakins skarlett emperorlee smellymouth dollyjoy twaci lsofdk aderola15 bibijay123 rosieluv vizkiz kimbra ayamconfidence optional1 geekybabe sinaj aminat508 kinginvagina refiner biafrabushboy ogorwyne cerowo zarzar leriebloom shinarlaura genea subtlemee myfantasies lawlahdey sleekyshuga jodha montezz maxi112 preca ahnie monalisa185 cleopatra4 filashade ngozi123 berlynn ukbrown latsy prettyboi1989 erniesmallzz mariinee itsjude destined2win harddon pocohantas

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why We Should Kiss! (nauthy friday) by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 02, 2017
grin any lady want to take a kiss grin grin grin
i don brush teeth o grin

Re: Reason Why We Should Kiss! (nauthy friday) by jakandeola(m): 9:55am On Jun 02, 2017
lefulefu:
i don brush teeth o grin
hahahahahah bad guy

1 Like

Re: Reason Why We Should Kiss! (nauthy friday) by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 02, 2017
lefulefu:
i don brush teeth o grin
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ooh hell naah Lefu boi...

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why We Should Kiss! (nauthy friday) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 02, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ooh hell naah Lefu boi...
hahahahaha dat scene in wolf of wallstreet got me crackin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reason Why We Should Kiss! (nauthy friday) by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 02, 2017
jakandeola:
hahahahahah bad guy
grin
Re: Reason Why We Should Kiss! (nauthy friday) by slimpoet11(m): 10:04am On Jun 02, 2017
THE LAW OF kISSING. The law of kissing states that
when a kisser kisses a kissee and the kiss needs to be
rekissed,it means that said kiss was a dam gud
kiss;
Re: Reason Why We Should Kiss! (nauthy friday) by jakandeola(m): 10:07am On Jun 02, 2017
slimpoet11:
THE LAW OF kISSING. The law of kissing states that
when a kisser kisses a kissee and the kiss needs to be
rekissed,it means that said kiss was a dam gud
kiss;
jahahaha bad guy
Re: Reason Why We Should Kiss! (nauthy friday) by rosieluv(f): 2:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
jakandeola:
1. Kissing relieves stress:Several studies have measured levels of the stress hormone,Cortisol, before and after a makeout session, and in both men and women there is a consistent, significant drop in cortisol. So if you are stressed – have a little smooch (although if it is work related stress maybe don’t pucker up inthe boardroom, that would be super awkward).2. Kissing releases the love hormone – Oxytocin:There is a reasonOxytocinis known as the love hormone – it is released from the pituitary gland when we engage in sexual activity. It has the effect of making us feel sexually aroused and can also makes us feel a closer bond and more trust withour partner. When we kissour levels of Oxytocin skyrocket, so kissing does make us feel closer.3. Men pass along their testosterone in saliva to activate women’s sex drivesAn interesting theory by Helen Fisher from Rutger’s University foundthat there is testosteronepresent in men’s saliva. She also found thatmen preferred a more saliva filled, slobbery kiss. Her theory was that men were unconsciously passing their testosterone filled saliva on to women in an attempt to activate the part of the woman’s brainassociated with sex drive.I think this idea is intriguing, it certainly makes evolutionary sense, though I’m not a fan of sloppy kisses myself!4. All the happiness chemicals are released:Kissing stimulates nerve endings on our lips, whichsparks release of dopamine. Dopamine is aneurotransmitter that is active in circuits in the brain associated with pleasure, and it makes usfeel happy.Dopamineis also associated with feeling rewarded, which can make us want to repeat a behaviour – so one kiss with someone really can lead you to wanting more of them.Endorphinsare released when we kiss, these are neuropeptides that gives us a happy buzz, like after we exercise.Phenylethylaminelevels also increase during a kiss, this chemical is actually similar to amphetamines, and it notonly makes us happy, it has aphrodisiac effects too! Don’t worry if you don’t have a special someone to smooch, youcan find phenyethylamines in chocolate!5. Your adrenal system gets all excitedWhen we kiss the adrenal system releasesadrenalineand noradrenaline. This puts our whole body into an excited, revved up state where our heart rate increases and sugars break down in the body to give us more energy so we are ready for action. Also, blood rushesaway from the stomach to our muscles and our sexual organs, so we can be prepared for any impending…. further action…. makydebbie frankraj ifakiland bitchcrafts lezz adewumiopeyemi cerowo ginaz genea skarlett joy1706 amarabae iamairforce1 dangotesmummy fluxbush jenny21 mhisbliss laveda princeakins skarlett emperorlee smellymouth dollyjoy twaci lsofdk aderola15 bibijay123 rosieluv vizkiz kimbra ayamconfidence optional1 geekybabe sinaj aminat508 kinginvagina refiner biafrabushboy ogorwyne cerowo zarzar leriebloom shinarlaura genea subtlemee myfantasies lawlahdey sleekyshuga jodha montezz maxi112 preca ahnie monalisa185 cleopatra4 filashade ngozi123 berlynn ukbrown latsy prettyboi1989 erniesmallzz mariinee itsjude destined2win harddon pocohantas
its hard to read
Re: Reason Why We Should Kiss! (nauthy friday) by jakandeola(m): 3:17pm On Jun 02, 2017
rosieluv:

its hard to read
hahah u pretend like u didnt like wen vizkiz kiss u in party lols
Re: Reason Why We Should Kiss! (nauthy friday) by rosieluv(f): 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2017
jakandeola:
are you trying to start up a controversy or what
Re: Reason Why We Should Kiss! (nauthy friday) by Splinz(m): 3:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
rosieluv:

It's an accusation. You either defend yourself or the court declare you guilty. smiley

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reason Why We Should Kiss! (nauthy friday) by jakandeola(m): 3:37pm On Jun 02, 2017
rosieluv:

no dear I neva dat. I see u as a friend I didnt wish to do that
Re: Reason Why We Should Kiss! (nauthy friday) by jmaxjohn(m): 3:51pm On Jun 02, 2017
rosieluv:

Make I tok?
Re: Reason Why We Should Kiss! (nauthy friday) by rosieluv(f): 4:09pm On Jun 02, 2017
jakandeola:
no dear I neva dat. I see u as a friend I didnt wish to do that
better smiley
Re: Reason Why We Should Kiss! (nauthy friday) by rosieluv(f): 4:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
Splinz:

It's an accusation. You either defend yourself or the court declare you guilty. smiley
am not in a court undecided
Re: Reason Why We Should Kiss! (nauthy friday) by Splinz(m): 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
rosieluv:

am not in a court undecided

Rosie Rosie...

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why We Should Kiss! (nauthy friday) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 02, 2017
jakandeola:

Are you trying to be stupid?

Stop this unnecessary stunt you are tying to pull. Trust me you will hate yourself angry
Re: Reason Why We Should Kiss! (nauthy friday) by uyisteven(m): 4:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
Me dey kiss dey open eyes o...I no know if I be wizard or I Don turn Mayor for the kissing department. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reason Why We Should Kiss! (nauthy friday) by rosieluv(f): 4:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
Splinz:

Rosie Rosie...
grin amebo
Re: Reason Why We Should Kiss! (nauthy friday) by jmaxjohn(m): 5:01pm On Jun 02, 2017
PapiSmith:

Are you trying to be stupid?

Stop this unnecessary stunt you are tying to pull. Trust me you will hate yourself angry
Eh who be dis 1. Nigga park well.
Rosie rosie. I sight you o
Re: Reason Why We Should Kiss! (nauthy friday) by Cleopatra4(f): 5:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
jakandeola:
What is my business with kissing undecided
Give me mouth action and ama give you d haka dance grin
Re: Reason Why We Should Kiss! (nauthy friday) by Modragon(m): 5:16pm On Jun 02, 2017
Cleopatra4:

Lol, oya come na mk I gv u
Re: Reason Why We Should Kiss! (nauthy friday) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
ezol sottwj ux xmqcwjg ak lzak pacu? lzws kewoj xuj gum?
Re: Reason Why We Should Kiss! (nauthy friday) by jakandeola(m): 5:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
itsJude:
ezol sottwj ux xmqcwjg ak lzak pacu? lzws kewoj xuj gum?
wat dat
Re: Reason Why We Should Kiss! (nauthy friday) by jakandeola(m): 5:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
Cleopatra4:

hahaha dat dirty tins I can neva suck der place u use to urinate. only dirty pple do dat rubbish
Re: Reason Why We Should Kiss! (nauthy friday) by Cleopatra4(f): 5:29pm On Jun 02, 2017
jakandeola:
hahaha dat dirty tins I can neva suck der place u use to urinate. only dirty pple do dat rubbish
Na your type fit suck all the juice commot
I know una type grin grin
Re: Reason Why We Should Kiss! (nauthy friday) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 02, 2017
jakandeola:
wat dat
alk pwgutr gum
Re: Reason Why We Should Kiss! (nauthy friday) by Cleopatra4(f): 5:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
Modragon:

Lol, oya come na mk I gv u
Better pikin
U gonna make my Friday grin
I dey locate your way now smiley
Re: Reason Why We Should Kiss! (nauthy friday) by jakandeola(m): 5:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
Cleopatra4:

Na your type fit suck all the juice commot
I know una type grin grin
am serius I cant suck a girl der. I will neva do dat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's This Woman Thinking About The Skimpy Dress On Rihanna? / Ladies, 5 Ways To Manage A Broke Boyfriend. Don't Leave Him Yet. / I Just Shifted Her Womb With My Big D!ck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.