Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,229 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) (51278 Views)

Widow Devastated After 'mysterious' Fire Destroys Her Properties Right In Front / Storage Container Converted To A Home (photos). / Benefits Of Buying Properties From Real Estate Companies Rather Than Omo Onile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by jeftalene(m): 3:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
Hmmm....Looks like a dump tho' but if its real, its a sad one.

www.engineerosaz..com is where you find latest prices of building materials in Nigeria, free rough estimates of various types of building projects across the country and quality construction advice from a reliable professional in the industry.

With engineerosaz. you are not alone!
Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by mekusa12: 3:27pm On Jun 02, 2017
Please can somebody tell us what happened between she and her land lord.
Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by skullzflex(m): 3:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
What kinda journalism is this ? I'm so disgusted
Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by lalanice(f): 3:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
sotall:
Shey na person properties be that?
dont mind these lairs
Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by seguno2: 3:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
ucmini:
cry cry cry
This got me crying...
May God turn our disgrace to glory.

Why do you say that it is a disgrace?
Even if it was a disgrace, why do you think that God should turn it into glory?
Did you read that there was a court case in the OP?
Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by lalo128: 3:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
Arian11:
this is very humiliating .......some one recognized by the U.N cant take care of this privately
bros read well she is no more in Nigeria with her kids.
Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by Arian11(m): 3:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
i know but she should have atleast taken cared of the items before she left and the fact that it got to the press ..... says alot

lalo128:
bros read well she is no more in Nigeria with her kids.
Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by onatisi(m): 3:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
Arian11:
this is very humiliating .......some one recognized by the U.N cant take care of this privately
Read the story first. She has left the house since last year and relocated to the usa with her family. The landlord only wanted legal backing before taking poession of the place
Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by Zenithpeak(m): 3:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
sotall:

Or a dump site?
Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by harmbhrosz(m): 3:38pm On Jun 02, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
Yeebos are notorious for not paying rent.

Is she one?
and you're dumb if your brain cannot differenciate between valuable properties and trash.

You're again dumb if your brain could not fathom the part that says she has relocated since last year.

You'll now be forever dumb if your brain cannot work on it own rather than it being controlled by bloggers...

By the way, before you restrategies your dead verbal unttrances you should know I'm not "Igbo" because I'm sure that's all what that dead thing you call brain will come up with.

.....l'm waiting

1 Like

Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by richard870(m): 3:38pm On Jun 02, 2017
sirugos:
Even some bottles of star beer was also thrown out. Which kind land lord be this
which kind comment be dis? lol

1 Like

Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by anigeorge379(m): 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
See the load like mad woman load

1 Like

Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by Rider23: 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 3:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
harmbhrosz:
and you're dumb if your brain cannot differenciate between valuable properties and trash.

grin

Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by harmbhrosz(m): 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

grin
Olofo.... Lemme repaste your reply here for you

You're again dumb if your brain could not fathom the part that says she has relocated since last year.

You'll now be forever dumb if your brain cannot work on it own rather than it being controlled by bloggers...

By the way, before you restrategies your dead verbal unttrances you should know I'm not "Igbo" because I'm sure that's all what that dead thing you call brain will come up with.

.....l'm waiting

1 Like

Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 3:46pm On Jun 02, 2017
All I see here is trash and waste bin......Abeg where Lawma dey sef undecided undecided
Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 3:47pm On Jun 02, 2017
harmbhrosz:
[s]Olofo.... Lemme repaste your reply here for you

.....l'm waiting[/s]

wink..Cry more. Your tears taste sweet grin

Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by adewuyiade: 3:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
Re open Lautech
Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by soliddust2020: 3:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
sirugos:
Even some bottles of star beer was also thrown out. Which kind land lord be this

Lmao. The landlord no wan leave any trace of the woman, make e no go pay millions because of bottles. Looks like she already relocated and left a few items behind.
Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by harmbhrosz(m): 3:51pm On Jun 02, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

wink..Cry more. Your tears taste sweet grin
hahahaha werey....

Why will a slowpoke with a dry brain like you have something to say oloriburuku somebody...

Your dumbness is disgusting

1 Like

Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by AmakaJoycee(f): 3:53pm On Jun 02, 2017
Oladelson:
CHAI
chai
Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by emerged01(m): 3:53pm On Jun 02, 2017
sotall:
Thank you for your observation. The case was won by landlord because she left rubbish in the apartment and travelled out. When she no be mad person how she go get these kind things as properties?
Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2017
harmbhrosz:
hahahaha werey....

Why will a slowpoke with a dry brain like you have something to say oloriburuku somebody...

Your dumbness is disgusting

grin Obvious you have sh1t in your diapers. Cry more grin

Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by Rider23: 3:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
Watch video here u will know that her belongings are there..
http://www.kemifilani.com/2017/06/founder-of-pre-adult-affairs.html
SalamRushdie:

Yeah even the article says she relocated to the US a year ago
Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by Rider23: 3:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
Watch here u go see the properties>> http://www.kemifilani.com/2017/06/founder-of-pre-adult-affairs.html
emerged01:

Thank you for your observation. The case was won by landlord because she left rubbish in the apartment and travelled out. When she no be mad person how she go get these kind things as properties?
Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by harmbhrosz(m): 3:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

grin Obvious you have sh1t in your diapers. Cry more grin
slowpoke say something reasonable to defend what you said and stop ranting about like an animal, you're disgracing the brains behind the meme you're using.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by emerged01(m): 3:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
ucmini:
cry cry cry
This got me crying...
May God turn our disgrace to glory.
Water plenty for your eye ni o! As a matter of fact these things no be properties. Read the article bro,you will understand she has her plan.
Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by Rider23: 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2017
Valuables are there.. Watch video here>> http://www.kemifilani.com/2017/06/founder-of-pre-adult-affairs.html
harmbhrosz:

.....l'm waiting
Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2017
harmbhrosz:
slowpoke say something reasonable to defend what you said and stop ranting about like an animal, you're disgracing the brains behind the meme you're using.

Go to your "office" grin

Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by DJInfluence: 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2017
are you playing with our intelligence? where is the properties? All i see are just refuse. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by emerged01(m): 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
Rider23:
Watch here u go see the properties>> http://www.kemifilani.com/2017/06/founder-of-pre-adult-affairs.html
Upload the pics and video here. I don't have time to open any link.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stainless Steel Handrails & Protectors (08068966121, 08091701522) / Are Ibadan Real Estate Agents The Worst In Nigeria? / Where To Get Wallpapers In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.