Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,539 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) (51282 Views)

Widow Devastated After 'mysterious' Fire Destroys Her Properties Right In Front / Storage Container Converted To A Home (photos). / Benefits Of Buying Properties From Real Estate Companies Rather Than Omo Onile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by adatemi: 4:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
ModCaller:
Those look like trash.
Exactly, she already packed her stuff and left just trash.
Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by harmbhrosz(m): 4:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Go to your "office" grin
ahh Olofo... I will employ you, but you won't qualify with that dead brain that can't reason

By the way hope you know those guys in those pictures are more better than you.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by harmbhrosz(m): 4:06pm On Jun 02, 2017
Rider23:
Valuables are there.. Watch video here>> http://www.kemifilani.com/2017/06/founder-of-pre-adult-affairs.html
Jess!!! Will I be that jobless to go view a video of trash that were removed from an apartment

The pic here should be enough for every sane mind that doesn't feed on bloggers

Look at the pictures above....Are those valuables? Yes or No...

Just saw sef.... You were the one that even posted it the trash here, so you want me to visit that thing all for traffic......Na you fail
Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by gabbytabby: 4:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
She really should have handed over the property to the owner. These days people check on info for work, accommodation, visas etc online so its important to take care of your business so that you do not put stumbling block in your way.

onatisi:

Read the story first. She has left the house since last year and relocated to the usa with her family. The landlord only wanted legal backing before taking poession of the place
Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2017
harmbhrosz:
ahh Olofo... I will employ you, but you won't qualify with that dead brain that can't reason

By the way hope you know those guys in those pictures are more better than shocked shocked shocked you.

Now, whose brain is dead? grin grin grin

Ambrose, PLEASE, go and pay your school fees, i am saying this as your true friend tongue

1 Like

Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by Rider23: 4:16pm On Jun 02, 2017
Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by harmbhrosz(m): 4:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Now, whose brain is dead? grin grin grin

Ambrose, PLEASE, go and pay your school fees, i am saying this as your true friend tongue
please drop something reasonable na

I want​ to enjoy my weekend that's why i came on nairaland because I was too sure of meeting a dumb fellow and here you are...

So please try and make sense, lemme have fun biko.

Wait is that all you could come up with? For me to pay my school fees? Like really?? This dumbness is a whole new level. Try something better

Next

1 Like

Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by babestella: 4:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
Rider23:

Sandra Duru the founder of Pre-Adult Affairs Organisation (PAAO) an NGO recognized by the United Nations and a former advisor to the Standards Organisation of Nigeria has been humiliated by her landlord.

The landlord of her house at community road off Allen Avenue in Lagos threw out her properties after he dragged he to court and won the case.
Sandra Duru played a vital role in the election of Imo state governor Rochas Okorocha. In 2013 she considered forming her own political party and running for the state governorship herself.
Although according to reports, She has allegedly relocated to the US with her children and has abandoned the house since last year.

http://www.kemifilani.com/2017/06/founder-of-pre-adult-affairs.html

According to reports, she already relocated to the US since last year, so what's the noise all about?
Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
All her properties look like thrash, typical imo babe always living a false life.

She must be homeless in the US
Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by Rider23: 4:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
you are wicked! SAVAGE!...
quentin06:
All her properties look like thrash, typical imo babe always living a false life.

Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 4:29pm On Jun 02, 2017
harmbhrosz:
[s] please drop something reasonable na

I want​ to enjoy my weekend that's why i came on nairaland because I was too sure of meeting a dumb fellow and here you are...

So please try and make sense, lemme have fun biko.

Wait is that all you could come up with? For me to pay my school fees? Like really?? This dumbness is a whole new level. Try something better

Next[/s]

I proved your level of "intelligence".

I used a microscope to show your sub-zero IQ grin
Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by harmbhrosz(m): 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

I proved your level of "intelligence".

I used a microscope to show your sub-zero IQ grin
gush!!! You've still made no sense...

Say something reasonable like an adult that deserved to own a phone and stop spilling dust like a toddler...

You're boring me na
Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by isahsalee: 4:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
Ladies, this is a lesson you must learn, No matter what, you are married to a man such humiliation will never come your way.
Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by gidi365: 4:46pm On Jun 02, 2017
#MUSIC: Erigga - Yab Them (Before The Trip)

While we anticipate the release of 'A Trip To The South', Erigga decides to drop a freestyle titled 'Yab Them' (Before The..........

https://www.gidi365.com/music/148-erigga-yab-them-before-the-trip
Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 4:47pm On Jun 02, 2017
harmbhrosz:
gush!!! You've still made no sense...

Say something reasonable like an adult that deserved to own a phone and stop spilling dust like a toddler...

You're boring me na
wink

Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by franklingud(m): 4:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
Bia! Wetin dey dis woman chest??

Chai!

1 Like

Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by harmbhrosz(m): 4:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

wink
seriously?? Like for real?? This is the second time you're using this meme incase your brain forgot to count and it still doesn't make sense with the context here...

Just keep quiet and stop disgracing your home.
Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by deebrain(m): 5:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
Three things make heaven wonder...
Four are very confusing to understand..
The reason for hypocrisy on nairaland,
The reason for stripping unclad a thief caught,
The prominence of baby mamas
and the transformation of decent belongings into a trash look when evicted.
Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by TwerkingSquirrel(m): 5:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
Nairaland peeps can't read a whole article ...why? she relocated to. The US since last year and abandoned the house!! Fools can't just see or read through!!

They are already shouting "disgrace" ...ptiff...!! Well the headline is eluding tho

1 Like

Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 5:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
harmbhrosz:
seriously?? Like for real?? This is the second time you're using this meme incase your brain forgot to count and it still doesn't make sense with the context here...

Just keep quiet and stop disgracing your home.
lipsrsealed

Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by moorevic(m): 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
aaahh is that not a refuse dump
Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by papaejima1: 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
onatisi:

Read the story first. She has left the house since last year and relocated to the usa with her family. The landlord only wanted legal backing before taking poession of the place
Sandra Duru left for the USA since April 2016 and has since started working in the USA.
She annulled her marriage with Ebuka Eluobi, and moved her stuff out.
The Ex-husband however continued to stay in the house.
This has absolutely nothing to do with Sandra Duru.

BTW those stuff are trash nah. Even a mad man will look at you twice before accepting them as gift.
Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by papaejima1: 5:17pm On Jun 02, 2017
quentin06:

The said 'homeless' is already working and living comfortably in the US and you are here still.
Ok continue.
Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by addlogg(m): 5:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
images attached are jst refuse dump sites. if the writer is seeking recognition, u ve been duly recognised. mtchew
Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by Biggaboi(m): 5:22pm On Jun 02, 2017
sirugos:
Even some bottles of star beer was also thrown out. Which kind land lord be this
Na that one see first abi? grin grin grin
Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by papaejima1: 5:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
Rider23:

Sandra Duru the founder of Pre-Adult Affairs Organisation (PAAO) an NGO recognized by the United Nations and a former advisor to the Standards Organisation of Nigeria has been humiliated by her landlord.

The landlord of her house at community road off Allen Avenue in Lagos threw out her properties after he dragged he to court and won the case.
Sandra Duru played a vital role in the election of Imo state governor Rochas Okorocha. In 2013 she considered forming her own political party and running for the state governorship herself.
Although according to reports, She has allegedly relocated to the US with her children and has abandoned the house since last year.

Chai this babe fine oo
Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by tolajay: 5:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
I find no validity in this story. I have been to Chief Duru's house and this trash you display as her properties ain't even close to what her foot mat looks like.

If truly an eviction was carried out, then, show the true picture and not this nonsense.
Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by abe4kom: 5:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
What nonsense story is this?
Are these property?

OP go get a life joor!
A woman who has long relocated to the US is who you are hyperventilating about?

Mtcheeew
Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by Daboomb: 5:38pm On Jun 02, 2017
Rider23:

http://www.kemifilani.com/2017/06/founder-of-pre-adult-affairs.html

So, all this TRASH is what she calls LUGGAGE? angry angry
NGO founder that refused to pay House rent, is that how they do in the USA?

All these fake people, opportunist people that use the idea of NGO to make money and after that, do nothing for the society, only to run away with the loot.
I guess the Landlord is not entitled to use of his property anymore, because one foolish girl locked it up.
Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by Daboomb: 5:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
tolajay:
I find no validity in this story. I have been to Chief Duru's house and this trash you display as her properties ain't even close to what her foot mat looks like.

If truly an eviction was carried out, then, show the true picture and not this nonsense.

These are the TRASH she locked Up in the rented house...while refusing to let go by releasing the KEYS to the House Owner.
It is just an ACT OF WICKEDNESS.... by a supposedly 'recognised' NGO
. undecided
Re: Sandra Duru's Landlord Throws Out Her Properties From Lagos Home (Photos) by bionixs: 5:45pm On Jun 02, 2017
Arian11:
this is very humiliating .......some one recognized by the U.N cant take care of this privately
don't mind them haters. whoever posted this should have better told us that her landlord helped dispose off her waste materials for her .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stainless Steel Handrails & Protectors (08068966121, 08091701522) / Are Ibadan Real Estate Agents The Worst In Nigeria? / Where To Get Wallpapers In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.