Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,688 members, 7,862,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:59 AM

What Do You Have To Lose South-south? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Have To Lose South-south? (1343 Views)

Serving Ministers, Social Gathering Leaders Made APC To Lose South East / Governor Rochas Okorocha Will Make APC Lose South East ~ Osita Ikechukwu (von DG / Ohanaeze Youths To PDP: Give VP Slot To Us, Or Lose South East To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Have To Lose South-south? by EzeUche(m): 9:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
ProWalker:

Take such Igbo affairs to a wholly Igbo affairs forum andsee if you will see any Nigerian there
This is our forum

Is that so? Then do not get upset when Igbos mock you and curse you.

Your people should have other concerns then worrying about the Igbo and Niger Delta.

The mere commissioner is having problems with the North. Face the North and leave us alone.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Have To Lose South-south? by EzeUche(m): 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2017
ProWalker:

You don't have the monopoly to mock or curse and I can as well report you to Mynd44 and OAM4J if you resort to your usual default mode of curse grin
Leave the politicians alone, they know how to sort themselves out, I'm here to ensure that you don't rope minorities into your potential self destruction
ProWalker:

You don't have the monopoly to mock or curse and I can as well report you to Mynd44 and OAM4J if you resort to your usual default mode of curse grin
Leave the politicians alone, they know how to sort themselves out, I'm here to ensure that you don't rope minorities into your potential self destruction

What is my usual default? Unlike those you may have gone against, you are talking to someone who is articulate in my desires.

You have no link to the Niger Delta so it does not concern you. I was raised in the delta in Port Harcourt. My Mum is Ibibio. It is in my blood.

And I will not have no Yoruba who has never been East of the River Niger spread propaganda about a region they know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Lose South-south? by seanet02: 8:41am On Jun 05, 2017
Ezeuche u no dey tire/
Why must you attach yourself to South south by force?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quit Notice: Don’t Go, Yerima, Arewa Youths Leader Begs Igbo / Powerful Message From Nnamdi Kanu As He Receives IPOB Members From Bayelsa/Izon / Youtube Removes Hate Speech Video By Grandson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.