Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

EXPOSED: Igbos And The Secret Oath Taking. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXPOSED: Igbos And The Secret Oath Taking. (609 Views)

Advice To Igbos And Igbos / Outrage In Ekiti PDP Over Secret Oath-Taking By Fayose’s Loyalists / My Appeal To Igbos And All Concerned Nigeria To Sheaths Their Sword.....sarrki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXPOSED: Igbos And The Secret Oath Taking. by Udmaster(m): 3:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
The truth is coming out.
do you know why Igbos are emotional and always angry and insultive when the ijaws,ogonis,isoko,urhobos,itsekiris etc reject their Ipob biafra?
these Igbos took an oath when joining ipob organisation in their localities.
and in the oath,they sweared that if they break the oath,let them die.
There is danger in the land, The albino jew rabbi kanu has sent out his mad jew wannabes to capture the land of the SS Minorities for him.
SS Minorities,continue to reject them.
I am Igbo, A nation for only the Igbos is my dream.
IPOB Ntoor
Re: EXPOSED: Igbos And The Secret Oath Taking. by Luckianti(m): 3:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
you will die of hrt attack one of these days if you dont leave biafra matter alone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED: Igbos And The Secret Oath Taking. by Udmaster(m): 3:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
Luckianti:
you will die of hrt attack one of these days if you dont leave biafra matter alone
when did you take ur own oath?

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Igbos And The Secret Oath Taking. by Xway(m): 3:16pm On Jun 02, 2017
Udmaster:

when did you take ur own oath?
Op go inside that cage please.
The lion will reset brain.

Oganiru ndi igbo ka mma.
Tunda fire gi maka ibu efulefu
Mkpama

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Igbos And The Secret Oath Taking. by Udmaster(m): 3:17pm On Jun 02, 2017
Re: EXPOSED: Igbos And The Secret Oath Taking. by Udmaster(m): 3:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
Xway:
Op go inside that cage please. The lion will reset brain.
Oganiru ndi igbo ka mma. Tunda fire gi maka ibu efulefu Mkpama
when did u take ur own oath
Re: EXPOSED: Igbos And The Secret Oath Taking. by Trut(m): 3:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
Udmaster:
The truth is coming out.
do you know why Igbos are emotional and always angry and insultive when the ijaws,ogonis,isoko,urhobos,itsekiris etc reject their Ipob biafra?
these Igbos took an oath when joining ipob organisation in their localities.
and in the oath,they sweared that if they break the oath,let them die.
There is danger in the land, The albino jew rabbi kanu has sent out his mad jew wannabes to capture the land of the SS Minorities for him.
SS Minorities,continue to reject them.
I am Igbo, A nation for only the Igbos is my dream.
IPOB Ntoor

For IPOB and Biafra haters

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Arewa Youths Makes Sharp U-turn, Retracts Former Statement (video) / Senator Ogembe Beat Dino Melaye To Win Kogi Senator Award / Food For Thought On Biafra Agitation And Northern Youth Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.