Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Advice To Igbos And Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Advice To Igbos And Igbos (503 Views)

Before They Begin to Tag IFEANYI Ubah Attack To Igbos / New Biafra: Igbos And Ndi Anambra Fights Dirty On Social Media / E. Rats Paid To Tag Every Crimes In The East To Igbos And Esn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To Igbos And Igbos by sammirano: 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2020
Personally, I don't like you people because of your chest-beating and vain pride. But we are still one. cool

You claim to have a strong will to liberate yourself from a country but you are not willing to do the required, that is so pathetic.
Mark me, if the objective of boko haram is to disintegrate the north from Nigeria, by today they would have achieved that purpose.

There cannot be peace without war - Sincair Farrell

Even though your predecessor tried it and cowardly backed out due to lack of strategy, this is 2020, you should have enough War time strategist in your midst by now. One of the major problems facing Nigeria today is because, we were given independence and didn't bleed for it on the battle field.

If you want freedom, you must arm yourselves and take the battle to them.
Re: Advice To Igbos And Igbos by MajorOvakporaye(f): 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2020
sammirano:
Personally, I don't like you people because of your chest-beating and vain pride. But we are still one. cool

You claim to have a strong will to liberate yourself from a country but you are not willing to do the required, that is so pathetic.
Mark me, if the objective of boko haram is to disintegrate the north from Nigeria, by today they would have achieved that purpose.

There cannot be peace without war - Sincair Farrell

Even though your predecessor tried it and cowardly backed out due to lack of strategy, this is 2020, you should have enough War time strategist in your midst by now. One of the major problems facing Nigeria today is because, we were given independence and didn't bleed for it on the battle field.

If you want freedom, you must arm yourselves and take the battle to them.

SHUT UP!!!

KEYBOARD WARRIOR

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To Igbos And Igbos by sammirano: 12:32pm On Aug 24, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

SHUT UP!!!

KEYBOARD WARRIOR

It is normal that you don't take goodwill advice. simpleton. I just hope Nig. military don;t wipe you out while you are claiming protests. Who has protests ever helped. It will end in premium tears.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Igbos And Igbos by Admissionclass: 1:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
You are right...this is war time.
Re: Advice To Igbos And Igbos by LukasPodolski: 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2020
Admissionclass:
You are right...this is war time.
would you lead the war?

remember igbochief001 said every Igbo town has 1 or 2 people who can make atomic bomb.

LMAO..

1 Like

Re: Advice To Igbos And Igbos by MajorOvakporaye(f): 2:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
sammirano:

It is normal that you don't take goodwill advice. simpleton. I just hope Nig. military don;t wipe you out while you are claiming protests. Who has protests ever helped. It will end in premium tears.

SHUT UP AND FVCK OFF!!!

1 Like

Re: Advice To Igbos And Igbos by Seriousgbege: 5:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
The moniker that created this topic is a media thug for the Northern oligarchy and BMC .They use divide and rule tactics alot .....

Their main aim is to DIVIDE the southerners, we must not allow that to happen...

They create topics that spread ethnic hate among southerners and use their different monikers to attack people here.......

Look at all the topics of this moniker and you'd see what am talking about......

They are very many here mostly people of Northern extraction

1 Like

Re: Advice To Igbos And Igbos by BigSarah(f): 6:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
That makes no sense

(1) (Reply)

PDP Spokesman Lands In Prison For 'insulting' APC / 29 Years After, Anambra And The Chronicle Of Road Infrastructure / I Can Build 21st-Century Economy, If Nigeria Make Me President - Orji Uzor Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.