Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

"Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello (47841 Views)

It Is The Agbada Dollars Governor That Will Be Isolated- Wike / It's Better I Don't Pay Salary Than Sack: Fayose- People React / Goodluck Jonathan's House & Parlour In Abuja That Can't Accommodate 10 Persons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
Hmmmmmm
Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by seguno2: 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
Chai, Dino Melaye is a confirmed thug who says it as it is.
So Yahaya Bello is another APC thief thief governor like Aregbesola and Okorocha who are owing several months and years of salaries and pensions to dying workers and pensioners?
I thought that we are in the CHANGE administration?
I thought that Buhari and APC are fighting corruption?
Yahaya Bello that cannot pay salaries and pensions but was spending billions to appoint a useless slay actress to come and chop?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by PureMe01: 4:22pm On Jun 02, 2017
SimSify:
Has Melaye accepyed the truth about himself?
to b honest,melaye has his own fault but u seem to be against anybody telling d truth on any (if I can use d word)"real" APC politician.
bro its not always good to b partisan.I was a die hard APC supporter be4 Buhari really disappointed me...but am glad atleast he is off,let's see wat AP Osibanjo can do atleadt to redeem d image of d party to an extent.seems he's doing great for now.dats really a true leader.
but Bro,both Dino and Yahaya are not worth supporting as well as most Nigerian politicians but anytime anyday,Dino is a better option to Yahaya.
Go to Kogi and see/hear things for urself.mean no offence.
...from a concerned mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
opalu:
Please don't get migraine over this matter. The Senator will soon settle his differences with his Governor.

KOGI STATE is the most blessed state by God Most High, Don't let the negative media reports to make you think otherwise.

1. First Capital of Nigeria = Kogi
2. State that is a neighbour to 10 states and Abuja =Kogi
3. State with more than 25 global natural resources = Kogi
4. State that was created from 2 former states= Kogi
5. State with the largest Steel manufacturer = Kogi
6. State with the largest Cement manufacturer = Kogi
7. State with the highest number of Professors= Kogi
8. State where 2 biggest rivers in Nigeria meet= Kogi
9. State where impossibilities become possible=Kogi
10. State with the largest Cashew potential= Kogi
11. State with the largest fishing potential =Kogi
12. Too many for me to count!!!
dont give yourself hope ...kogi is a dead state and even the capital lokoja is an eyesore

apart from no 1-5 all other things are false.

you should be ashamed of being from kogi

1 Like

Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by Junior66(m): 4:24pm On Jun 02, 2017
softwerk:
Maybe it's because you're stealing his allocation from source at the 'hallowed' chambers angry sad

Not a single Federal Constituency Project from Dino Melaye to support his State Governor after the poor 'boy' inherited months of unpaid salaries from Capt Wada his predecessor cry

Black pot calling a piece of charcoal black cry
And has collected more than 200 billion naira and still cant pay salaries.

1 Like

Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by 5oyad: 4:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
aolawale025:
It's about time. Someone should take yahaya Bello up on this salary issue. He has collected Paris club refund twice. In addition to bail out funds and monthly allocations. Yet some workers haven't been paid for 15 months. We need to rally around Dino. He has a good cause

Austin okai took him on and he was locked up by sars. Bello is a tyrant! This his recall might actually work.
Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by Josh44s(m): 4:29pm On Jun 02, 2017
aolawale025:
It's about time. Someone should take yahaya Bello up on this salary issue. He has collected Paris club refund twice. In addition to bail out funds and monthly allocations. Yet some workers haven't been paid for 15 months. We need to rally around Dino. He has a good cause

I just watched this video for the first time and Laff wan kill me sote tears gather for my eyes. This Dino will kill person with Laff one day. Imagine a senator of Federal republic of Nigeria. This country is finished gbata gbata cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by dayowunmi(m): 4:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
opalu:
Please don't get migraine over this matter. The Senator will soon settle his differences with his Governor.

KOGI STATE is the most blessed state by God Most High, Don't let the negative media reports to make you think otherwise.

You sure Kogi has more professors than Ekiti? I don't think so! Ekiti is called fountain of knowledge for a reason bro. Over there almost every family has a prof among them

1 Like

Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by imalexzoro: 4:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
ON POINT

OZAOEKPE:
According to kemi finance minister , bello is still THINKING grin

I am proud dino melaye is a member of this great senate, God keep him alive for us(youths)
Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by emmasege: 4:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
farihafaheemah:

I disagree with you, Bayelsa and Ekiti are not left behind. Osun has cleared workers salary
I live and work in Osun. Aregbe has been paying half salaries to senior civil servants since July 2015. At the end of this month, he will be owing them 12 full salaries. You may confirm this from a reliable source in Osun.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by Meritocracy: 4:35pm On Jun 02, 2017
emmasege:
Not forgetting Areonigbese of Osun also. Osun State comes second after Kogi in salary debts. I guess the progrethieves have lived up to their expectation by looting the bailouts.
You're are living on the past as Aregbesola doesn't owe salary as you think. Go and do your finding very well before coming here to confuse people.
Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by entrepreneurmic: 4:35pm On Jun 02, 2017
opalu:

ALL THESE ADVANTAGES AND STILL REFUSE TO PAY SALARIES. WE HAVE MANY OF THESE OLODOS WHO REFUSE TO PAY SALARIES BECAUSE OF THEIR GREED AND WICKEDNESS, COME TO BAYELSA STATE AND SEE THINGS FOR YOURSELF.

1 Like

Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by victorDanladi: 4:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
Na the same people that do take FFK serious go take dino serious.May be ,Our jews from the eastern side of the niger.

The same dino that stood up on the day of yahya bello inauguration and made this speech:

"KOGI PEOPLE VOTED FOR AUDU ABUBAKRE BUT GOD VOTED FOR YAHYA BELLO"

And people shouted he he heeeeeee!

May be Dino Melaye's God has made a mistake!!!!!
Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by emmasege: 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
Meritocracy:
You're are living on the past as Aregbesola doesn't owe salary as you think. Go and do your finding very well before coming here to confuse people.
ok, but please can u confirm if he's started paying full salaries and if he's paid the arrears of 23 months of half payment to senior civil servants.
Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by Mcreloaded(m): 4:47pm On Jun 02, 2017
mekusa12:
Abeg oo make some body answer me this question, dem no dey de same party again?

This is what happens when you remove opposition party from the equation you have in house fighting with the ruling party, we are in for a long thing my guy
Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by mikeweezy(m): 4:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
[quote author=opalu post=57126523] Please don't get migraine over this matter. The Senator will soon settle his differences with his Governor.

[/quote

with all this you only got just one like which means no capable person to put things in order
Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by Meritocracy: 4:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
Dino was counting his achievements as best senator in 2016 but forgotten that best student in the school can possess fake admission letter.

1 Like

Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by seguno2: 4:53pm On Jun 02, 2017
Meritocracy:

Why are you telling lies korokoro anyhow?
What do you gain from telling lies?
How much of Osun's stolen money is Aregbesola sharing with you to make you sell your soul for lies?
Did you not read the protest by Osun doctors YESTERDAY over half salaries?
Let me repost the link below for you.

https://www.nairaland.com/3833753/osun-doctors-stage-peaceful-protest

1 Like

Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by seguno2: 4:54pm On Jun 02, 2017
Meritocracy:
Dino was counting his achievements as best senator in 2016 but forgotten that best student in the school can possess fake admission letter.

Are you by chance talking about Buhari with his NEPA certificate?
Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by Pascal181: 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
One or both of these men need to go n learn morals.
Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by farihafaheemah(m): 5:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
jjjjj2017:
aawe n gbo e abi?
Meaning?
Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by farihafaheemah(m): 5:01pm On Jun 02, 2017
emmasege:
I live and work in Osun. Aregbe has been paying half salaries to senior civil servants since July 2015. At the end of this month, he will be owing them 12 full salaries. You may confirm this from a reliable source in Osun.
Thank you for the clarification
Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
Mjshexy:
Dino wants to remove the governor and the governor wants to recall Dino, who is doing who. The state is in a big mess under Yahaya Bello, maybe it's time for a female governor cool
If that's you on your dp, you are very beautiful

1 Like

Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by solaere(m): 5:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
9ja govt re bunch of joker !!!
Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by IYANGBALI: 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
I wonder how kogi people voted for Dino melaye as their senator, I'm sure he is already thinking of becoming their next governor

1 Like

Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by Nigeriadondie: 5:15pm On Jun 02, 2017
Nogodye:
This Dino self, he sabi make jest of someone oo...Kogi is the worst under-developed state in this country but their leaders are busy flaunting their ferrari all around instead of finding a solution to the problem...Same on people like Dino.
I tire ooo. Let him account for d constituency allowances he gets?
What constituency projects has he got to show?
Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by banmee(m): 5:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
According to kemi finance minister , bello is still THINKING grin

I am proud dino melaye is a member of this great senate, God keep him alive for us(youths)

Can you imagine? See the pesin wey e de look up to? Suffer no go kill una for Nigeria. Sebi una no wan get sense abi? Ok. Carry on.

2 Likes

Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
opalu:

The question now is bruv, with all the aforementioned potentials has the state and the people in there better of?

1 Like

Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by ogawisdom(m): 5:22pm On Jun 02, 2017
frosbel2:
Are you sure a Nigerian senator wrote this article? With all the grammar mistakes and misplaced sentences? Na wah oo.

Are u sure ur president can ever spell his name?
Re: "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello by nkemjacob2(m): 5:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
Is not only him dat is olodo.... Okoroacha is among

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) / Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.