Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,737 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

See What IPOB Were Spotted Doing Today In Broad Daylight - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What IPOB Were Spotted Doing Today In Broad Daylight (4381 Views)

IPOB Were Smoking Hemp At Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Burial, We Ignored Them - Police / Laugh Till U Fart What IPOB Did In Enugu PHOTOS - VIDEO / It's Over For Nigeria - See What IPOB And Rev. Father Were Doing Inside Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What IPOB Were Spotted Doing Today In Broad Daylight by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
See What IPOB Were Spotted Doing Today In Broad DayLight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pzZJvFnrO0
Re: See What IPOB Were Spotted Doing Today In Broad Daylight by GuyWise(m): 5:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
Forever we will stand tall and unshakable

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What IPOB Were Spotted Doing Today In Broad Daylight by Justanodadude: 6:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
GuyWise:
Forever we will stand tall and unshakable

Forever you shall die one by one as your man aim is to break up NIGERIA.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What IPOB Were Spotted Doing Today In Broad Daylight by Justanodadude: 6:06pm On Jun 02, 2017
Justanodadude:

Forever you shall die one by one as your main aim is to break up NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: See What IPOB Were Spotted Doing Today In Broad Daylight by ragiluhivo(m): 6:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
Justanodadude:

Mr unity beggar are you willing to die for ONE nigeriaaa? Because those folks are willing to Die for Biafra

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What IPOB Were Spotted Doing Today In Broad Daylight by Mazeltovscotty(m): 7:27pm On Jun 02, 2017
BIAFRA, LAND OF THE RISING CLOWNS

13 Likes

Re: See What IPOB Were Spotted Doing Today In Broad Daylight by Justanodadude: 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:
BIAFRA, LAND OF THE RISING CLOWNS

EPP me tell dem oooo d ones singing now will be d ones under d beds wen its time to fight. this is a useless cause dat can neva be won.

1 Like

Re: See What IPOB Were Spotted Doing Today In Broad Daylight by ritababe(f): 10:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
ragiluhivo:

Mr unity beggar are you willing to die for ONE nigeriaaa? Because those folks are willing to Die for Biafra

really? just like the millions that died during ojukwu regime? I pity the innocent ones among you.

4 Likes

Re: See What IPOB Were Spotted Doing Today In Broad Daylight by MaziUchea: 11:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
ritababe:

really? just like the millions that died during ojukwu regime? I pity the innocent ones among you.

hey puppy can you die for Nigeria. Simple question

13 Likes

Re: See What IPOB Were Spotted Doing Today In Broad Daylight by bantudra: 12:44am On Jun 03, 2017
how about cleaning your enviroment than dancing around in your filth?....
Re: See What IPOB Were Spotted Doing Today In Broad Daylight by ejanla077: 12:53am On Jun 03, 2017
bantudra:
how about cleaning your enviroment than dancing around in your filth?....

my yoruba muslim brother Omenkalives can you die for Nigeria?

ritababe:

my yoruba muslim
wat about you?

9 Likes

Re: See What IPOB Were Spotted Doing Today In Broad Daylight by zombieTRACKER: 1:41am On Jun 03, 2017
Justanodadude:

EPP me tell dem oooo d ones singing now will be d ones under d beds wen its time to fight. this is a useless cause dat can neva be won.
ritababe:

Clearly.... U don't like Igbos
What are the gains in sharing a country with people you live to hate and wish dead?
What are the gains of keeping Nigeria one as it is now?
What scares you and makes you antagonise Ipob that is not your concern?.... Make me understand pls

5 Likes

Re: See What IPOB Were Spotted Doing Today In Broad Daylight by SHAKABOOM: 4:41am On Jun 03, 2017
NICE one comrades..keep the FIRE BURNING..It has been signed SPIRITUALLY..It looks impossible but we must surely get there no matter the opposition..Life na all about imitation ad repetition..The Exodus wey happen for egypt way back wan repeat imsef again..say them call us the Jews of AFRICA no be mistake.

2 Likes

Re: See What IPOB Were Spotted Doing Today In Broad Daylight by SHAKABOOM: 4:50am On Jun 03, 2017
[size=8pt][/size]
zombieTRACKER:

What are the gains in sharing a country with people you live to hate and wish dead?
What scares you and makes you antagonise Ipob that is not your concern?.... Make me understand pls
She no wan miss her ibo customers wey dey patronize her olosho bizness..I am redy to sponsor her to Italy to join her sisters over dia, so she can free us ad focus on whityz..She no dey use eye see anytin biafria..Anytin biafria dey give her n**ple ache..The ibo guy wey break her heart shatter the heart beyond repair.

4 Likes

Re: See What IPOB Were Spotted Doing Today In Broad Daylight by SHAKABOOM: 5:36am On Jun 03, 2017
Justanodadude:

They were killed during protest,it dint stop them from coming out..Imagine how dangerous they will be when they take up arm against the people oppressing ad killing them since for no reason..They are redy to die for what they believe in.Are you redy to die for Nigeria?If that time reach na you ad that Rita girl go hide under una mama bed bug infested bed.

3 Likes

Re: See What IPOB Were Spotted Doing Today In Broad Daylight by etebefia: 6:11am On Jun 03, 2017
Justanodadude:

Seems the devil has his head office in your heart, look at your wishes and you call yourself a human being??

2 Likes

Re: See What IPOB Were Spotted Doing Today In Broad Daylight by ritababe(f): 6:22am On Jun 03, 2017
zombieTRACKER:

how can I hate Igbos and still live in Igbo land?
I just don't want another civil war.
Re: See What IPOB Were Spotted Doing Today In Broad Daylight by zombieTRACKER: 6:50am On Jun 03, 2017
ritababe:

how can I hate Igbos and still live in Igbo land?
I just don't want another civil war.
Who is talking about war
This is 2017 for fvck sake
You only wish war on the people you hate
Living in Igbo land don't necessarily mean you love Igbos ... Igbos knows what's best for themselves ... It's either you support them or shut up and mind your business ....
Gossssh undecided

4 Likes

Re: See What IPOB Were Spotted Doing Today In Broad Daylight by ritababe(f): 7:09am On Jun 03, 2017
zombieTRACKER:

Who is talking about war
This is 2017 for fvck sake
You only wish war on the people you hate
Living in Igbo land don't necessarily mean you love Igbos ... Igbos knows what's best for themselves ... It's either you support them or shut up and mind your business ....
Gossssh undecided

lol, no need reasoning with you because you talking from one angle.
Re: See What IPOB Were Spotted Doing Today In Broad Daylight by Justanodadude: 10:01am On Jun 03, 2017
etebefia:
Seems the devil has his head office in your heart, look at your wishes and you call yourself a human being??

No Oga if u were wise u will learn from history and d Igbo's r meant to be d smartest in d country dem no pass yahoo or drugs in Malaysia.

In fact u wanna break up fine but wen u all die like like chickens dats wen u will realize dat history as a subject is studied for a reason.
Re: See What IPOB Were Spotted Doing Today In Broad Daylight by etebefia: 11:52am On Jun 03, 2017
Justanodadude:

No Oga if u were wise u will learn from history and d Igbo's r meant to be d smartest in d country dem no pass yahoo or drugs in Malaysia.

In fact u wanna break up fine but wen u all die like like chickens dats wen u will realize dat history as a subject is studied for a reason.
Seems you alone know history, according to you, Igbos will start dying one by one in a separate biafra? Before amalgamation was it so?
But how come you are so worried about this more than the Igbos themselves?
And according to you Igbos no pass yahoo and drugs in Malaysia, why then do you crave so much to be in the same Union with this people?
My dear my candid advise is that you channel your energy to things that will benefit you, your family, and your community rather than running from one thread to another on Biafran issues.
Re: See What IPOB Were Spotted Doing Today In Broad Daylight by Jonathan39: 1:38pm On Jun 03, 2017
What do you stand for? Noting
Justanodadude:

(1) (Reply)

The Nine Top Oil Producing States In Nigeria / Wike Is Ikwerre From Bini But Amaechi Is Igbo / UNFPA Report: Kaduna To Prioritise Women, Girls Protection - Sani Dattijo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.