Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,153 members, 7,838,936 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State (8643 Views)

Amotekun Is A Christian Plot To Dominate Muslims In South-West - Sharia Council / Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos / Is It True That Anambra, Smallest SE State Is 3x Of Lagos State In Size? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by ZombieTERROR: 8:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:

you wished it was so...see I am from Nsukka;Enugu-ezike people of my area are largely Muslims and I am even sure that Anambra state has the highest mosques in SE
Ademusiwa of ipob grin
There is nothing like Muslim in Igbo land
Go to toilet Abeg
You belong in there

7 Likes

Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by Antivirus92(m): 8:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:
Abia--7%
Ebonyi--9%
Anambra--9%
Imo-----------9%
Enugu------9%

From the source below about 4 SE state has same Muslim percentage but then why do some less intelligent Easterners isolate Ebonyi alone as having romance with Islam when they also have the same size of Islam percentage.. that's hypocrisy

dailymail.com.ng/here-is-the-muslim-population-in-the-36-states-of-in-nigeria/
what a trash....Islam does not exist in d east...
we only hear about it in social study's class in primary school. 99.99% of kids and adolescents don't know who Mohammed (piss be upon him) is...

8 Likes

Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by jasawa: 8:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
Islam is a disease
I would not insult Christianity, but i will insult your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by Unimaginable123: 9:24pm On Jun 02, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:

Ebonyi even had by far a less Muslim population than IMO...with all those mosques okoroawusa constructed for all those Muslim converts from mbaise

Go to owerri in Friday and verify

www.nairaland.com/3685483/2-christian-ladies-imo-convert

https://www.nigeriafilms.com/celebrity-gossips/101-spotlight/18236-imo-state-traditional-ruler-converts-to-islam-gives-reasons
www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/11/three-brothers-from-imo-state-converts.html?m=1
shut d hell up

8 Likes

Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by Unimaginable123: 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:

Ebonyi even had by far a less Muslim population than IMO...with all those mosques okoroawusa constructed for all those Muslim converts from mbaise

Go to owerri in Friday and verify
sharap. Which imo state has 9% Islam population? The same imo I come from?

8 Likes

Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by iluvdonjazzy: 9:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Abia.....0% Anambra.....0% Enugu.......0.00002% Ebony.........2% Imo........0.05%
Very Correct....!
GBAM

5 Likes

Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by bamdly(m): 11:06pm On Jun 02, 2017
Antivirus92:
what a trash....Islam does not exist in d east...
we only hear about it in social study's class in primary school. 99.99% of kids and adolescents don't know who Mohammed (piss be upon him) is...
I won't worship whom u worship
Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by achi4u(m): 11:33pm On Jun 02, 2017
Unimaginable123:
for ur mind. Percentage of Islam in SE excluding Ebonyi is 0.01%
Hmmm this lies is about to stick one day that Ebonyi state have any Islam, well to the best of my knowledge as Onye Ebonyi man I have never seen any person(s) who claims to be an Islamic person except from Afikpo as I heard.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by amacastel: 12:38am On Jun 03, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:

the mosque in Onitsha was rebuilt by your obiano governor... so is it ghost that worship there
Liar that mosque in sokoto road was built by Abacha govt long time ago, stop spreading false news everywhere.

6 Likes

Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by naijacampu(m): 12:46am On Jun 03, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:

you wished it was so...see I am from Nsukka;Enugu-ezike people of my area are largely Muslims and I am even sure that Anambra state has the highest mosques in SE

Keep on typing rubbished, the only mosque I know of in Anambra is at Sokoto Road. I wonder where you are getting all these rubbish information.
Muslim population is less than 1%, almost all of them ab.okis in Anambra.
Quit typing rubbish.

6 Likes

Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by naijacampu(m): 12:47am On Jun 03, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:

the mosque in Onitsha was rebuilt by your obiano governor... so is it ghost that worship there
Receive sense! You really have not been to Onitsha main market!

4 Likes

Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by Adiola(f): 6:14am On Jun 03, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:

I am talking about igboeze north;that is ifesinachi home of origin that is also filled with lots of diabolic activities
that is where you did your youth service please why haven't you used your nonsobaba go counter yourself and op is same person as marysmeal,nonsobaba,codedslayer and one other idisyoue I can't spell that trash so don't mind him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by IYSKABA: 6:53am On Jun 03, 2017
please whats muslim looking for in such a rotting land...looks loke they think islam is just anyhow religion. .you better wise up and think your head.......

Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 03, 2017
amacastel:

Liar that mosque in sokoto road was built by Abacha govt long time ago, stop spreading false news everywhere.
it was burnt down the last time ipob protested na and rebuilt by your bloody Muslim governor obiano..check it up
Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 03, 2017
naijacampu:
Receive sense! You really have not being to Onitsha main market!
same Onitsha I have stayed for 2 years...continue living in denial
Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 03, 2017
Adiola:
that is where you did your youth service please why haven't you used your nonsobaba go counter yourself and op is same person as marysmeal,nonsobaba,codedslayer and one other idisyoue I can't spell that trash so don't mind him
you are now switching lane that is where I did my service which is false.. I am son of the soil of Edem in Nsukka...you guys should continue living in denial
Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by Schematics: 7:14am On Jun 03, 2017
Paul Ogenyi, why is life like this? Why can't you face yours studies for once..

Enuguboy4nsk:

same Onitsha I have stayed for 2 years...continue living in denial

1 Like

Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 03, 2017
Schematics:
Paul Ogenyi, why is life like this? Why can't you face yours studies for once?

you guys make me laugh ooo..you know what u am saying is true..Islam will soon over run Anambra
Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by Schematics: 7:27am On Jun 03, 2017
Paulo, you will run into another problem soon. We were with Temple, your bros few days ago. Be very careful.

Enuguboy4nsk:

you guys make me laugh ooo..you know what u am saying is true..Islam will soon over run Anambra

1 Like

Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by abbeyty(m): 8:22am On Jun 03, 2017
To be honest i have never met an igbo Muslim before, i know there are some somewhere but never seen any

1 Like

Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by Kondomatic(m): 8:35am On Jun 03, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:

I never said I am from igbo-eze north ;I said I am from nsukka;Edem to be precise and u know what I said is true..keep deceiving yourself
Keep quiet before the Nsukka people descend on you. What do you you know about Enugu Ezike? Where exactly are these Muslims staying?

I know the village like the back of my palms because they share boundaries with my own village.

1 Like

Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by Mrbigman1(m): 9:17am On Jun 03, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:

Ana ako, it's only one mosque in anambra. Just one.

Imo have more.

1 Like

Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by backtosender: 9:49am On Jun 03, 2017
Muslims in the East hmm can shame or fear allow you to practice such in the east
Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by larryUG(m): 9:58am On Jun 03, 2017
Ur argument is flawed. There are Hausas and Fulanis in the east and they are Muslims. However, if u r sayn that it's igbos that fill up d mosques in d east, then u r delusional. The percentage of igbos who are Muslims are less than 2 percent. So ur topic should have been percentage of igbo Muslims in the south east, Not percentage of muslims(which includes yorubas, Fulanis, hausas and igbos)

2 Likes

Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by kasynlives: 10:30am On Jun 03, 2017
Schematics:
Paul Ogenyi, why is life like this? Why can't you face yours studies for once..

how I'm i gonna convince u that am not the one using that account to post nonsense all over the place?? ??.....dat dude must be a yoruba guy ah swear!
This is a case of mistaken identity...I'm not the one bro.. Believe me
Ok if I'm the one using that account to post trash always on nl let me not live to see the end of today
Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by Schematics: 10:41am On Jun 03, 2017
Paulo, why is it difficult for you to know that we know you down to your entire family members. Do you know that some of our people are in constant monitoring of Christian, your elder bros who sales spare parts? You are equally being monitored at Nsukka and parts of Enugu state.

These are your usernames: Unecboi, kasynpaulsyn, kasynlives, Enuguboy4nsk etc.

I have warned you to be very careful because the next problem you will fall into would put you in a terrible condition. Be careful Paulo.

[s]
kasynlives:
how I'm i gonna convince u that am not the one using that account to post nonsense all over the place?? ??.....dat dude must be a yoruba guy ah swear!
This is a case of mistaken identity...I'm not the one bro.. Believe me
[/s]
Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by kasynlives: 10:43am On Jun 03, 2017
Schematics:
Paulo, you will run into another problem soon. We were with Temple, your bros few days ago. Be very careful.

you have to unravel the identity of D person behind that account and please stop mentioning me......believe me you are gonna be d one to apologize to me for accusing me wrongly.
Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by intervention3(m): 10:45am On Jun 03, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:
Abia--7%
Ebonyi--9%
Anambra--9%
Imo-----------9%
Enugu------9%

From the source below about 4 SE state has same Muslim percentage but then why do some less intelligent Easterners isolate Ebonyi alone as having romance with Islam when they also have the same size of Islam percentage.. that's hypocrisy

dailymail.com.ng/here-is-the-muslim-population-in-the-36-states-of-in-nigeria/
..next time if u wanna post a link..it should b like... http://dailymail.com.ng/here-is-the-muslim-population-in-the-36-states-of-in-nigeria
Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by Schematics: 10:47am On Jun 03, 2017
Paulo, you are a small boy. You need to come for couching because you do not know how to do the game. Your IP address has continued to expose you. Keep fooling around with your numerous usernames. You would be arrested one day. Continue.

[s]
kasynlives:
you have to unravel the identity of D person behind that account and please stop mentioning me......believe me you are gonna be d one to apologize to me for accusing me wrongly.
[/s]
Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by kasynlives: 10:48am On Jun 03, 2017
Schematics:
Paulo, why is it difficult for you to know that we know you down to your entire family members. Do you know that some of our people are in constant monitoring of Christian, your elder bros who sales spare parts? You are equally being monitored at Nsukka and parts of Enugu state.

These are your usernames: Unecboi, kasynpaulsyn, kasynlives, Enuguboy4nsk etc.

I have warned you to be very careful because the next problem you will fall into would put you in a terrible condition. Be careful Paulo.

[s][/s]
That account enuguboy4nsk is lIkely to be operated by a yoruba guy.......I'm not the one bro....i don't even have time to be posting on nl anymore......do your thorough investigation you will find out the truth
Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by kasynlives: 10:51am On Jun 03, 2017
Schematics:
Paulo, you are a small boy. You need to come for couching because you do not know how to do the game. Your IP address has continued to expose you. Keep fooling around with your numerous usernames. You would be arrested one day. Continue.

[s][/s]
the ip address of that account And mine is it tHe same?
I'm not that stupid to be posting trash all over nl.....
Re: Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State by Schematics: 10:51am On Jun 03, 2017
Paulo just shut up you are the same person. Keep fooling yourself. Otondo

[s]
kasynlives:
That account enuguboy4nsk is lIkely to be operated by a yoruba guy.......I'm not the one bro....i don't even have time to be posting on nl anymore......do your thorough investigation you will find out the truth
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Fayose Was Been Tear Gas And He Slumped / Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge October 2021: Pictures / FG’s Pathetic Lies On Power Supply - Dele Sobowale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.