Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? (42179 Views)

Girls, How Do You Prefer Guys To Ask You Out? / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / Guys? Here Are The 6 Séx Positions Nigerian Women Totally Love Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Dullardino?
Bubu"s second name grin grin grin
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 03, 2017
lefulefu:

Bubu"s second name grin grin grin
Ohhh...Lol

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by scantee(m): 2:01pm On Jun 03, 2017
The op is the reason why we don't give a damm about girls anymore, her type na use and dump.

She will be seeing the money but can't have access to it.

Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Doctorfitz: 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Dullardino?

* stands for h
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by ImaIma1(f): 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
See passion!!! NL guys are so passionate about this broke guy topic. Like a cord has been struck. It is well o.
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by haibe(m): 2:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
Safiaa:
I never stated that it's all about money. You clearly don't seem to understand the dynamics of a relationship. Until you experience it yourself, you just wont understand.

Sorry girl, u are the one who have a lot to learn. Saying love isn't the fundamental thing explains that you dont understand what it means to be in a relationship. Perhaps you are still a school girl who is still dependent on mum and dad, so u wont really understand the struggle out there and why money can never be enough but love, which conquers all!!

3 Likes

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
Doctorfitz:

* stands for h
LOL grin
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by enoch273: 2:34pm On Jun 03, 2017
Cinderella5:
A broke guy is not equal a broke girl, a broke guy is equal an ugly girl. Girls aren't termed broke.

Girls like you are only useful for ritual and the other room nothing more, pray you don't fall into wrong hands, thanks to your kind there're lots of desperate men now.

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by enoch273: 2:35pm On Jun 03, 2017
Amarabae:
Sister, a guy being broke should not be a key issue if you as the lady have something doing to earn some money.
Must you be a financial liability in a relationship?
Even if the guy is broke, you can offer to him intelligent suggestion on how to come out of it, businesses he can venture in, how he can raise capital etc

You will make a good home maker, you're a woman of virtue and a rare gem.
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Cinderella5(f): 2:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
enoch273:

Girls like you are only useful for ritual and the other room nothing more, pray you don't fall into wrong hands, thanks to your kind there're lots of desperate men now.
by the time you attempt to use an innocent girl for ritual, you will mistakenly use your family member, so shall it be in Jesus name, amen. Sick ritualist.
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Doctorfitz: 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
LOL grin
Now u get it.
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Cinderella5(f): 2:43pm On Jun 03, 2017
ImaIma1:
See passion!!! NL guys are so passionate about this broke guy topic. Like a cord has been struck. It is well o.
most of them are jobless and into yahoo, that's why when they see such topics, it's like their hearts are being ripped out.
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 03, 2017
Doctorfitz:

Now u get it.
Yes, I do.
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by tunazi(m): 2:52pm On Jun 03, 2017
Juell:

Wrong comparison, a broke guy can become rich tomorrow, but an "ugly" girl can't become pretty no matter what.
Plastic surgery sir

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by jay2smart19(m): 2:55pm On Jun 03, 2017
bpee:
girls ( not married ladies) are termed broke
where dem born u? truth is, only broke ladies from d less privileged background reason like dis. cos to dem its abt d money not love. an independent lady puts love first. am just saying ooo.
abeg no answer dat question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Timbuktuo: 2:57pm On Jun 03, 2017
It's true what the OP says. Women generally tend to just roll with well-to-do men. It's evolution, and is obtainable everywhere in the world. Women desire to be with men who have a higher status than they do.

Men should wake up. There is almost nothing like true love from women. Do not deceive yourselves, my brothers. The love women show is directly proportional to what they perceive your worth to be and how useful they think you might be.

Any woman who doesn't have this mentality is an exception to the rule and is in the minority. Don't expect love and don't give it. Relationships are almost strictly transcational.

Rich/comfortable guys should be wary of women professing love to them. Always think of how much affection and respect your woman would give if your were a broke ass.

Shalom.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by jay2smart19(m): 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
funmisticqueen:
I tried once, it was a struggle, try looking for a reason to love him when there wasn't any
u meant to say u were looking for the money but it wasn't there. gold diggers everywhere. You go soon find d reason to love him pocket.
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by enoch273: 3:00pm On Jun 03, 2017
Cinderella5:
by the time you attempt to use an innocent girl for ritual, you will mistakenly use your family member, so shall it be in Jesus name, amen. Sick ritualist.

cheesy DESPERATE Gold digger.
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Cinderella5(f): 3:02pm On Jun 03, 2017
enoch273:

cheesy DESPERATE Gold digger.
poor lazy man, yahoo ritualist, the law will catch up with you and your end will be disastrous.
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by ussy09(m): 3:09pm On Jun 03, 2017
Thinking loud "if all ladies thinking is like that of op" money money no true love than I rather remain single, adopt kids n live a healthy life not ATM life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Safiaa(f): 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2017
jakandeola:
u are still a small girl u dont jnow abt life
okay smiley
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Safiaa(f): 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
haibe:

Sorry girl, u are the one who have a lot to learn. Saying love isn't the fundamental thing explains that you dont understand what it means to be in a relationship. Perhaps you are still a school girl who is still dependent on mum and dad, so u wont really understand the struggle out there and why money can never be enough but love, which conquers all!!
okay. Your point has been noted. Correction. I'm dependent on myself financially and in every way possible. Thanks very much.
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by MrsPhysics: 3:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
Cinderella5:
poor lazy man, yahoo ritualist, the law will catch up with you and your end will be disastrous.
Why are you angry young woman. So any guy who disagrees with your point is foolish, lazy, poor, yahoo yahoo and the rest.

Well, think again, I believe you have learned a lot from comments here. And you need to change your perspective. Someone said something here, and I got pricked in my heart. He said that you may end up dating a rich guy, you will only enjoy the money, but you won't have access to the money. Having access to wealth is the most important.

There is need for purpose here. The purpose of life, relationship, and love. Like I said here, the power to love, to be loved, to feel belonged, wanted, inspired in this life should not be hinged on a thing like money or financial ability.

You think it's easy and everyone or say guy is not rich? You don't know what guys pass through. Everyone struggling to survive. Well, I'm not broke, so before you insult me, maybe you need to insult my fiverr revenue that will clear on Tuesday, maybe after that, you can go ahead and insult me. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by MrsPhysics: 4:02pm On Jun 03, 2017
jay2smart19:

u meant to say u were looking for the money but it wasn't there. gold diggers everywhere. You go soon find d reason to love him pocket.
Maybe not money. She might be looking to see if there is light at the end of the tunnel, maybe she didn't see a ray of light. She forgot that darkness is also a light.

You see the reason why guys should not be blamed for beating women. They have heaped their values money. So when you have money, you automatically have the right to any of them. Love indeed can not be destroyed nor created but can be transferred from one guy to another.
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by haibe(m): 4:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
Safiaa:
okay. Your point has been noted. Correction. I'm dependent on myself financially and in every way possible. Thanks very much.
"perhaps" .. u welcome
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by xtraordinariguy(m): 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2017
Stay.with a guy for whom he is ,not what he has only. ..hfellas hook up with mC highclass for all your events and celebration the guy is really good 08136238324
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by blackfase(m): 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2017
MzLarem:
Certain responsibilities are for the man who you are married to,note that.

For the fact he is your boyfriend doesn't mean he owes you anything, he owes you no dime, sister and whatever he does for you is only out of self will and the love he has for you just like you owe him no shit too.

About the issue of dating a broke guy shouldn't even be an issue... if you know you can cope, go right ahead... if you can't, then step aside. We all have different specs. But for you to start thinking your man owes you so much cos you are dating him, erase that mentality. You are not doing him a favor by dating him... it's a mutual thing.

Lastly, if you can't date a broke guy, don't be broke yourself cos it's like saying you can't date You.
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by enoch273: 4:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
Cinderella5:

grin if you like don't take my advice, keep keeping fit by jumping from men to men cause of their wallets...you're the type we refer to as slay queens, keep slaying your destiny don't go and work.

Being in series of Relationships is now your occupation
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by blackfase(m): 4:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
The fact that sisters like you still exist gives not just the menfolk, but humanity some hope....

I'll have to start the process of changing my mentality and roll back the spectre of my phobia for Nigerian ladies from this very second.

Tribute also goes to a handful other sisters on this thread with their positive vibes, amarabae, alexialin et all, speaks well this generation of ladies ain't totally lost to the preposterous #pepperdemgang culture and all those nonsense we have in todays utterly decrepit world.....una well done!

MzLarem:
Certain responsibilities are for the man who you are married to,note that.

For the fact he is your boyfriend doesn't mean he owes you anything, he owes you no dime, sister and whatever he does for you is only out of self will and the love he has for you just like you owe him no shit too.

About the issue of dating a broke guy shouldn't even be an issue... if you know you can cope, go right ahead... if you can't, then step aside. We all have different specs. But for you to start thinking your man owes you so much cos you are dating him, erase that mentality. You are not doing him a favor by dating him... it's a mutual thing.

Lastly, if you can't date a broke guy, don't be broke yourself cos it's like saying you can't date You.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by blackfase(m): 4:55pm On Jun 03, 2017
Im broke but very sincere and i promise i wont run away with your car. How about that? smiley

alexialin:
I can love a broke guy, if and only if am certain hisnlove for me is sincere and not because am financially OK or he's scheming to run away with my car . Then yes! I can love and even marry him . And am certain with time , he will grow and surpass my level financially .
All I need is simple. Are your affections truly sincere? Are u hardworking or just a lazy bum waiting to eat off me and will your family accept me knowing am well off but humble at the same time ? . If these three issues are cleared ? Then why not?

I definitely will smiley
Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by adajoe555: 4:56pm On Jun 03, 2017
I haven't commented for a while .wish I saw this and commented earlier .

wow op that's a nice topic ...but your thinking is wrong very wrong. I've been dating this guy for a year now he is broke no doubt.. although its not easy but endurance is the key. I love this guy am after happiness not money. When he have he takes me out, we are happy together its not all about money but true love that comes from the heart.He loves me I love him too..we are happy together.. just praying for things to work out well...He is working hard for both of us. And I'm coping with it

Money is not everything In a relationship.. its high time you ladies get to know this ..although it plays its own role but it shouldn't be the root of any relationship... embarassed (,dating someone because of money at the end you end up not being happy )

2 Likes

Re: Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? by Alphamale2017(m): 5:02pm On Jun 03, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

WAIT, WHAAAT? I SEE YOU GONE SO BROKE, YOU HAD TO SELL YOUR BRAIN TO BUY BREAD! angry
Lmaooooo this one weak me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me / Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man / Is Getting Married At 35 Late For Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.