Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? (8511 Views)

My Experience Living With An Average Nigerian Girl. / Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by osile2012: 6:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
This is Nigeria and not America or Uk, where your first date could be in a garden, zoo, amusement park etc. Here most first date outings go with food and drinks. In some countries in the west, a lady can come to your house on the first date and you make food or order, but let say for security reasons, thats not the case in Nigeria.

So you meet an average Nigerian girl, and you get talking and you decide your going to meet for a date somewhere, how much should a guy budget for a first date to be confident or comfortable ?
Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by demo4ril97(m): 6:06pm On Jun 02, 2017
osile2012:
This is Nigeria and not America or Uk, where your first date could be in a garden, zoo, amusement park etc. Here most first date outings go with food and drinks. In some countries in the west, a lady can come to your house on the first date and you make food or order, but let say for security reasons, thats not the case in Nigeria.

So you meet an average Nigerian girl, and you get talking and you decide your going to meet for a date somewhere, how much should a guy budget for a first date to be confident or comfortable ?

$$$
Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by mekaboy(m): 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2017
10k should be enough. Anything more, she is a gold digger and does not see a future with you.

Highest the two of you share one fish 5k, drinks 2k her transport 2-3k.

Or una chop rice each 1800*2 = 3600, water or juice 1500 plus 3k transport = 8100

If you go drop her then 5 to 8k will do.

If you decide to drink only water and watch her eat, which most guys do, then u save 2 -3k extra.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2017
0 naira - l don't have time to waste on dates. l can only manage to invite her to my place and then trek her back to her home and then fly a bike back to my home.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by Berbierklaus(f): 6:16pm On Jun 02, 2017
mekaboy:
10k should be enough. Anything more, she is a gold digger and does not see a future with you.

Highest the two of you share one fish 5k, drinks 2k her transport 2-3k.

Or una chop rice each 1800*2 = 3600, water or juice 1500 plus 3k transport = 8100

If you go drop her then 5 to 8k will do.
It depends on the guy's pocket,you know yourself and your pocket,in fact 2k could be enough depending on where you intend taking her and even your location,sometimes you only have to have a means of transportation as you might not have to spend any money at all.

Where I stay even 1k is enough to go on date and have a nice time with a girl,so all these factors should be considered.

Its only advice able not to try to over impress a girl on first date because you breed a wrong impression

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by mekaboy(m): 6:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
Berbierklaus:

It depends on the guys pocket,you know yourself and your pocket,intact 2k could be enough depending on where you intend taking her and even your location,sometimes you only have to have a means of transportation as you might not have to spend any money at all.

Where I stay even 1k is enough to go on date and have a nice time with a girl,so all these factors should be considered.

Its only advice able not to try to over impress a girl on first date because you breed a wrong impression
Hmm, 10k in your pocket in today's Nigeria, is not over impression. Is it cigarette and pure water that the both of u will take on the first date with 1k?

10 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by Kondomatic(m): 6:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
Berbierklaus:

It depends on the guy's pocket,you know yourself and your pocket,in fact 2k could be enough depending on where you intend taking her and even your location,sometimes you only have to have a means of transportation as you might not have to spend any money at all.

Too expensive over there
Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by Berbierklaus(f): 6:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
Kondomatic:
Too expensive over there
I know you don't want to spend money at all grin
Stingy man angry
Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by SexyNairalander: 6:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
booked

your entire savings cos they are unpredictable

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by Berbierklaus(f): 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
mekaboy:
Hmm, 10k in your pocket in today's Nigeria, is not over impression. Is it cigarette and pure water that the both of u will take on the first date with 1k?
That is why I said it depends on where you want to go to and your location,read my reply well.
10k might be just manageable in some places like Lagos
Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by mekaboy(m): 6:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
Berbierklaus:

That is why I said it depends on where you want to go to and your location,read my reply well.
10k might be just manageable in some places like Lagos

That location that 1k can afford a nice time for a guy and a girl on a first date might not be descent or comfortable for a lady.

My budget is for Lagos and even Abuja.
Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by Oloriburukumods: 6:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
Bruh, sell all ur electronic gadgets, she might come with almost all her village people o

1 Like

Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by Kondomatic(m): 6:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
Berbierklaus:

I know you don't want to spend money at all grin
Stingy man angry
Here's a break down of my budget for our first date.

Tfare to where you will drop. N100.

Bike wey go carry us N70

N50 pure water.

2 roasted corn. N50 each.

6 pears. N20 each.

Tfare back to the park N70

Back to my house N100

TOTAL N610

Still expensive.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by dingbang(m): 6:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
Why not cut your cloth according to your size... There shouldn't be a standard amount for one to spend on any date.. Ah mean, there are ladies who would even be happy to drink customized garri with a broke guy....
Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by Padiga: 6:29pm On Jun 02, 2017
chenzen:
0 naira - l don't have time to waste on dates. l can only manage to invite her to my place and then trek her back to her home and then fly a bike back to my home.
No joy.
Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by jashar(f): 6:30pm On Jun 02, 2017

grin grin
Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
It never a must you will give a girl Tfare on your first date.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by forreelinc(m): 6:33pm On Jun 02, 2017
Movie: 1000 X 2 = 2000
KFC: 2000 X 2= 4000
Pizza for her friends = 4000
Souvenir: 5 000
Uber: 5000
Durex: 500
Sharp corner hotel room : 5000
All togeda na 25k you need for first date
Best of luck

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by jashar(f): 6:33pm On Jun 02, 2017
Kondomatic:

Bike wey go carry us N70

N50 pure water.

6 pears. N20 each.

Back to my house N100

TOTAL N610

Still expensive.

grin grin grin

brotherly, no vex ooo, you normal so? grin grin grin grin grin

Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by osile2012: 6:33pm On Jun 02, 2017
dingbang:
Why not cut your cloth according to your size... There shouldn't be a standard amount for one to spend on any date.. Ah mean, there are ladies who would even be happy to drink customized garri with a broke guy....

True, but this is Nigeria, when you have talked a while and decide to meet in a public place, there will be food and drinks involved . The drinking garri will be when she is comfortable enough to come to your house.

1 Like

Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
Don't budget anything. Take her where no money is needed if she is genuine you will hear from her again.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by Splinz(m): 6:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
I'd advice that if possible, go with an ATM machine. smiley
Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
Our first date should be in a church.

So, only our bible and N200 for offering money is enough
Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by osile2012: 6:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
Kondomatic:

Bike wey go carry us N70

N50 pure water.

6 pears. N20 each.

Back to my house N100

TOTAL N610

Still expensive.

lol, bro, will you let your sister date a guy that spends this on their first date ? grin grin
Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by osile2012: 6:38pm On Jun 02, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
It never a must you will give a girl Tfare on your first date.

Yes oo, this is Naija now. Depending on where she is coming from, if u dont have a car to take her, then its not a bad idea. atleast make an offer let her reject. Unless she has a car or a very well paying job .

Someone that earns 40k a month and spends 1500 for a first date will feel the impact .What do u think ?
Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by osile2012: 6:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
forreelinc:
Movie: 1000 X 2 = 2000
KFC: 2000 X 2= 4000
Pizza for her friends = 4000
Souvenir: 5 000
Uber: 5000
Durex: 500
Sharp corner hotel room : 5000
All togeda na 25k you need for first date
Best of luck

Nice one, but lets rule her friends, souvenir, condom and hotel out grin grin grin I think 10k as mekaboy said is still within range.
Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by Kondomatic(m): 6:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
osile2012:

lol, bro, will you let your sister date a guy that spends this on their first date ? grin grin
I expect my sister to give the guy financial advise. He's wasteful

1 Like

Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by osile2012: 6:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
Kondomatic:
I expect my sister to give the guy financial advise. He's wasteful
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by Kondomatic(m): 6:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
jashar:

grin grin grin

brotherly, no vex ooo, you normal so? grin grin grin grin grin

Nah abnormal people dey chop corn?
Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 02, 2017
osile2012:

Yes oo, this is Naija now. Depending on where she is coming from, if u dont have a car to take her, then its not a bad idea. atleast make an offer let her reject. Unless she has a car or a very well paying job .

Someone that earns 40k a month and spends 1500 for a first date will feel the impact .What do u think ?

1500 or 15000 thousand naira.
Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 02, 2017
There should be no set rule or guide in how much you spend
You spend according to your wallet size ....

1 Like

Re: How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? by osile2012: 6:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

1500 or 15000 thousand naira.

N1500. Someone that goes to work and earns 40k at the end of the month, might have spent up to 15k on transport, 15k on feeding, her savings is 10k. if she spends 1500 from that savings to transport her self on a first date, its alot.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drama In Congo: Lady Finally Run Away From Ugly Husband After Marriage (PHOTO) / Calabar Men Are The Sexiest Men In Nigeria? / Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.