Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Share The Amount You Spend In A Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share The Amount You Spend In A Day (6612 Views)

Who Should Spend In A Relationship? / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love / How Many Minute Do U Spend In The Bathroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share The Amount You Spend In A Day by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
Aye!

let's get to know how much you spend in a day.. like daily spending
before I drop mine, please if you feel this topic doesn't interest you.. I beg you not to comment here. Don't need kids here who can't take things seriously... just want y'all to go straight to the point by answering what this thread entails. love makers, old pals, please keep off... don't need that "oh long time where have you been all this while" sh*t here.

aye! here's mine, on a normal day.. I spend close to N4-5k

the break down goes thus;

- Food = 2k
- Fuel = 1,5k
- Airtime = 5H
- Miscellaneous = 1k

please share yours!

do it maturedly thanks

Re: Share The Amount You Spend In A Day by Kondomatic(m): 6:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
You spend 2k on food every day?? Are you a camel? Don't you cook?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Amount You Spend In A Day by jjjjj2017: 6:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
Foxyn:
Aye!

let's get to know how much you spend in a day.. like daily spending
before I drop mine, please if you feel this topic doesn't interest you.. I beg you not to comment here. Don't need kids here who can't take things seriously... just want y'all to go straight to the point by answering what this thread entails. love makers, old pals, please keep off... don't need that "oh long time where have you been all this while" sh*t here.

aye! here's mine, on a normal day.. I spend close to N4-5k

the break down goes thus;

- Food = 2k
- Fuel = 1,5k
- Airtime = 5H
- Miscellaneous = 1k

please share yours!

do it maturedly thanks
No specific amount
Re: Share The Amount You Spend In A Day by Oyindidi(f): 6:33pm On Jun 02, 2017
Kondomatic:
You spend 2k on food every day?? Are you a camel? Don't you cook?
Na elephant peniss him dey chop daily grin

That's 60k monthly, may be na 200 naira u mean

2 Likes

Re: Share The Amount You Spend In A Day by Kondomatic(m): 6:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
Oyindidi:
That's 60k monthly, may na 200 naira u mean
This one pass me

1 Like

Re: Share The Amount You Spend In A Day by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 02, 2017
Oyindidi:
gringringrin
Re: Share The Amount You Spend In A Day by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
Oyindidi:

Lol ppl salary grin
Lefulefu bia ba

3 Likes

Re: Share The Amount You Spend In A Day by Headlesschicken(m): 6:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
The sh!t varies....
Re: Share The Amount You Spend In A Day by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
Ppl like op will embezzle when need becomes pressing. Maybe steal sef...I don't know o but your mouth too wide.

1 Like

Re: Share The Amount You Spend In A Day by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
look how they went against the instructions I gave...
after they will blame buhari for the bad state they find their selves

how will good things come to you when you can't even read or follow a simple instruction? kids sad

so spending 2k for food is really big to you? nonsense

Do you think everybody is like y'all that will be drinking garri from morning till night or cook N50 indomie err'day?

Dont you know about people that spend up to N50,000 daily for food?

thunda fire una slf sad

11 Likes

Re: Share The Amount You Spend In A Day by McBrooklyn(m): 7:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
grin
Re: Share The Amount You Spend In A Day by chiraqDemon(m): 8:06pm On Jun 02, 2017
On a normal day without weed

Food=500
Transport =100 or 150
Miscellaneous=200

Stay ma azz at home if it aint important

On a weed day
Weed=200-400
Food=1k
Miscellaneous=
transport=200

On payday or when i get alert

Weed=500
Drinks=2k
Transport=500
Miscellaneous=anyhow e reach
Food=2k (man go upgrade where e de chew na)

Broke day
Food=0
Trans=0
Miscellaneous=0
Weed=0-50
I de stay for house

19 Likes

Re: Share The Amount You Spend In A Day by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
chiraqDemon:
On a normal day without weed

Food=500
Transport =100 or 150
Miscellaneous=200

Stay ma azz at home if it aint important

On a weed day
Weed=200-400
Food=1k
Miscellaneous=
transport=200

On payday or when i get alert

Weed=500
Drinks=2k
Transport=500
Miscellaneous=anyhow e reach
Food=2k (man go upgrade where e de chew na)

Broke day
Food=0
Trans=0
Miscellaneous=0
Weed=0-50
I de stay for house

nice one man.. E be like na only u get sense for here...

did u graduate from Yale university? grin

5 Likes

Re: Share The Amount You Spend In A Day by FitnessDoctor: 8:12pm On Jun 02, 2017
Foxyn:

how will good things come to you when you can't even read or follow a simple instruction? kids sad

Do you think everybody is like y'all that will be drinking garri from morning till night or cook N50 indomie err'day?

thunda fire una slf sad

I totally agree with what you said ... Some people just think about cooking eba and soup in the morning, then sachet water in the afternoon and then eba and soup in the evening.. This food normally lasts for 3 days.....

People do this to manage and that is what Nigerians have been doing since birth... managing.. no one wants to work harder and get a better living, they all want to manage, if Americans were managing their state then Illiterates like Abraham Lincoln wouldn't have been able to rise up and be a great man we know today..

All I am saying is that we need to start thinking differently, when you eat for health, you will make more.. because your reflexes will be sharper and your brain will respond faster.. I say this from experience.. I got a salary / promotion within 3 months some years back and it was because I was not there to manage, because life is not stagnant...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

5 Likes

Re: Share The Amount You Spend In A Day by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

I totally agree with what you said ... Some people just think about cooking eba and soup in the morning, then sachet water in the afternoon and then eba and soup in the evening.. This food normally lasts for 3 days.....

People do this to manage and that is what Nigerians have been doing since birth... managing.. no one wants to work harder and get a better living, they all want to manage, if Americans were managing their state then Illiterates like Abraham Lincoln wouldn't have been able to rise up and be a great man we know today..

All I am saying is that we need to start thinking differently, when you eat for health, you will make more.. because your reflexes will be sharper and your brain will respond faster.. I say this from experience.. I got a salary / promotion within 3 months some years back and it was because I was not there to manage, because life is not stagnant...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
I feel they're so many underage on nairaland these days... esp those still living with their parents or some who are still in school... I don't understand what type of food a normal human being can eat with N500 for a day in this recession. the 2k I waste in a day doesn't even satisfy me at all... sometimes I eat without drinking any juice because its costly... what if I add juice or fruits to what I always eat everyday... it means the money might rise up to like 3-4k daily just for food which is not still enough...

even in a local restaurant I once visited, white soup is sold for N400 a plate with just pure water then extra N100

but I decided to leave that typa life and eat like a rich man..
because, if you don't think or spend like a rich man, my brother you will forever be poor... and I hate such life...

if am rich like wizkid, only God knows what I would've been spending in a day for food only..

only God knows

8 Likes

Re: Share The Amount You Spend In A Day by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
I have issues managin money in school so i dont know probably 500 or a lil below

2 Likes

Re: Share The Amount You Spend In A Day by NaijaProxyBase: 8:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
OP, Is that your picture ?
Re: Share The Amount You Spend In A Day by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
Okay, you have money.. We don see

NEXT!!

1 Like

Re: Share The Amount You Spend In A Day by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 02, 2017
Santi69:
Okay, you have money.. We don see

NEXT!!
you have to change this mentality ...

Modcaller:
Interesting
Dude you didn't get the sarcasm there?

1 Like

Re: Share The Amount You Spend In A Day by mamalezz: 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2017
i feed myself and my son lezz with 500

2 Likes

Re: Share The Amount You Spend In A Day by SmileSomewhat(m): 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
So far today $230 at grocery store with my queen. There are days I don't spend a cent.

1 Like

Re: Share The Amount You Spend In A Day by Jadoskii(m): 8:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
hinky:
I have issues managin money in school so i dont know probably 500 or a lil below
u serious??..500h is quite small...well maybe u have foodstuff sha..bt aw do u do it mak I learn.U spend 5h daily nd u claim u cnt manage moni..sensei teach me please...

1 Like

Re: Share The Amount You Spend In A Day by Maxi112: 8:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
hinky:
500 per day? shocked
Re: Share The Amount You Spend In A Day by ModCaller: 8:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
Interesting

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share The Amount You Spend In A Day by jashar(f): 8:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
Transport + Feeding and anything else must not exceed 1000 naira kpere. angry
Re: Share The Amount You Spend In A Day by jashar(f): 8:58pm On Jun 02, 2017
Foxyn:

thunda fire una slf sad

You have vex.... grin cheesy grin

Drink Cold Malt cheesy cheesy
Re: Share The Amount You Spend In A Day by Proudlyblack(f): 9:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
Bag of sachet water #150
Snacks #220
T.fare #40
Food, I already have cooked food
I spent #410 today and I guess is okay for a student
That's my today expenses. what I spend depends on the day, at times I spend more higher than this or lower

1 Like

Re: Share The Amount You Spend In A Day by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
Oyindidi:

oyin oyin how u take know cheesy

Re: Share The Amount You Spend In A Day by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2017
ModCaller:
Interesting
Bursted grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Amount You Spend In A Day by jashar(f): 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2017
ModCaller:
Interesting

Guy cheesy, maka why na? grin

4 Likes

Re: Share The Amount You Spend In A Day by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2017
Jadoskii:
u serious??..500h is quite small...well maybe u have foodstuff sha..bt aw do u do it mak I learn.U spend 5h daily nd u claim u cnt manage moni..sensei teach me please...

I get foodstuffs most times probably y nd den i dnt eat canteen food prefer eating snacks dan dat sad

Maxi112:
500 per day? shocked

Yh, and its much cos i cant do without soft drinks nd snacks... nd den tfare.....
Re: Share The Amount You Spend In A Day by Rukkydelta(f): 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
hinky:
Was once like you
What I normally do now is that I draw what I am going to spend a day and place a target that it won't exceed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Fries Boyfriend's Sperm With Eggs, He Eats It! / What's Your Experience Dating A Virgin Girl? / Beautiful Young Gentlemens(female Soldiers) With Swag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.