Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Governor Obaseki Appoints 192 Special Assistants In Edo State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obaseki Appoints 192 Special Assistants In Edo State (16657 Views)

Obaseki Appoints Stewart Efe As New Communication Commissioner (Photo) / Ganduje Appoints Three Special Assistants On Streetlights (photos) / Two Special Assistants To Cross River Governor Wed Themselves In Calabar. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obaseki Appoints 192 Special Assistants In Edo State by Teegelop(f): 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2017
This is another way for the state government to loot the state money. I pity the state pulse.
Re: Governor Obaseki Appoints 192 Special Assistants In Edo State by PastorEyitemi24: 10:57pm On Jun 03, 2017
Na wa oh . How will you pay them mr Governor
Re: Governor Obaseki Appoints 192 Special Assistants In Edo State by inkzpatty(m): 12:35am On Jun 04, 2017
as for assistance him.assist him wella in every sector .thatz wot make edo better than some states.i hope he has one assistance and advice for the other room.
Re: Governor Obaseki Appoints 192 Special Assistants In Edo State by LionDeLeo: 4:53am On Jun 04, 2017
koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
rubbish

Dude, I have really wasted my time responding to some of your trolling posts, I swear.

The next time you see a response from me (LionDeLeo) is when you violate any rule, though responding to some for peculiar reasons cannot be ruled out. Actually, a pathetic and hopeless lifestyle is not that difficult to decipher from some online comments.

Let me tell you, from my inference, the difference between you and I is same as that between a cat and a tiger (respectively) both being in the cat family.

Rather than searching for how to better your life through social media, keep creating hundreds of usernames just to troll, I will see how far you can go.

For your information, I started visiting nairaland as a guest since 2009 and I will tell you that I saw the adverts of my first and second job here, the third (present) being a result of on-the-job experience and as such, I remain grateful to the owners of nairaland and can never forget the forum, the more reason you keep seeing me here. Also, for your information, an IT-related challenge was thrown to someone right on this forum, but I'm taking up that challenge upon myself, because it is a money spinning venture, and very related to my field of practice and that is what I use most of my spare time doing in recent times. That is one of the reasons you keep seeing me here. Even if I get banned, I don't take nairalanding as a career, it is just a news and information outlet.

But for you, you can keep creating usernames in hundreds and keep trolling. Creating monikers in hundreds just to troll by a supposed adult? Very disgusting and speaks volumes of a very miserable, pathetic, hopeless, poor, jobless and ill-educated situation, quite unfortunate, I swear.

Boy, get a life and stop all these inconsequential troll. Guys are hustling for how to improve their lives for the better and all you do is to create monikers in large numbers and be resident on nairaland cancelling posts with "nonsense trash", shatap there and get out" and all those inconsequential posts?

Guy, get a life and stop all these nonsense, in practice, you are rather wasting your time and it has no consequence on the supposed member(s) you think you are trolling.

As I have stated, you will hardly get any response from me except on the specified conditions.

Very disgusting thing.

Take a look if you can read.
Mujtahida:

The greatest indicator of an infantile Dundee is when you see someone cancelling write ups and crying trash nonsense or nonsense trash. Such persons are depressingly stupid and mechanical. Nothing but empty boors, bumpkins from one rat hole or cramped up hovel. Snivelling idiots.
Re: Governor Obaseki Appoints 192 Special Assistants In Edo State by koropotopoto: 6:35am On Jun 04, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Take a look if you can read.
[/s]

trash

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Appoints 192 Special Assistants In Edo State by jaytime(m): 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
MrMystrO:

What Will you Do?
Nothing. Hope you are fine with that answer?
Re: Governor Obaseki Appoints 192 Special Assistants In Edo State by Tidaking: 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
Naija very bad country so am not even surprised
Re: Governor Obaseki Appoints 192 Special Assistants In Edo State by Saphiex(m): 9:55am On Nov 12, 2018
Kennydoc:

Saphil!! Na you be dis?
First time I'm seeing someone I know in real life here.
Wehdon bro.

Boss....I never checked my mentions on Nairaland until today. I even saw your picture. So, you are in Nairaland like me.....nice one sir.
Re: Governor Obaseki Appoints 192 Special Assistants In Edo State by Kennydoc(m): 10:00am On Nov 12, 2018
Saphiex:

Boss....I never checked my mentions on Nairaland until today. I even saw your picture. So, you are in Nairaland like me.....nice one sir.

Nice bro!
Hope you're doing great.
Re: Governor Obaseki Appoints 192 Special Assistants In Edo State by Saphiex(m): 10:02am On Nov 12, 2018
Kennydoc:

Nice bro!
Hope you're doing great.
I'm very good sir.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9th National Assembly: 469 Members To Receive N4.68bn Welcome Package / Petrol: NNPC Slashes Price For Marketers To Ease Scarcity / African Bar Condemns Arrest, Invasion Of Judges’ Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.