Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them (51594 Views)

World’s Top Footballers & Their Cars / 10 Rich Footballers In Nigeria And Their Cars (Photos) / Victor Anichebe Takes To Prayers And Bible To Help His Relegation Bound Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by Kakamorufu(m): 10:19am On Jun 03, 2017
adwem2003:
This thread can make someone who has bsc, msc and pH.D weep. angry
I am already cry

1 Like

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:19am On Jun 03, 2017
Top financial investors in the US has more cash than Ronaldo and Messi...

These celebrities are just in the spotlight

1 Like

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by Midgut(m): 10:21am On Jun 03, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Leave those dimwits!
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 03, 2017
Explorers:
Cristiano Ronaldo of Real madrid has one of the most expensive cars in the world, the Bugatti Veyron GSV, from £1.8 million.

Play time to pay off car: 05:15:20
thatz approximately just four (4) matches

well.. not surprise ,his determination and hardwork got him there
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:24am On Jun 03, 2017
Midgut:

Leave those dimwits!

I marvel when I see people underrate education. Top financial guys in Wall-street earn more bucks than all these footballers and celebrities.

I think the film titled "Wolf of Wall Street" can give them a clue. It was centered around a real personality name Jordan Bellfort.

Celebrities are just in the spotlight... that is why.

Imagine small Kante and Boyd of Burnley cheesy

1 Like

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by rozayx5(m): 10:25am On Jun 03, 2017
TheAziz:
footballers make so much money, if you convert cr7's salary to naira, you can faint sef.. na small money our 9ja celebs get wey dey dey shout

it knocks out the calculator

cr7 can run a small town in Nigeria with his salary
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:25am On Jun 03, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

The US is too far, even in Nigeria here people make a lot of money a whole lot.
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:26am On Jun 03, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

I marvel when I see people underrate education. Top financial guys in Wall-street earn more bucks than all these footballers and celebrities.

I think the film titled "Wolf of Wall Street" can give them a clue. It was centered around a real personality name Jordan Bellfort.

Celebrities are just in the spotlight... that is why.

Imagine small Kante and Boyd of Burnley cheesy
They dont know that to get into wall street, you will definitely need a degree from an ivy league university.
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:26am On Jun 03, 2017
Kakamorufu:
I am already cry

You see these all these financial investors in Nigeria... they are 2x richer than Mikel and their other Nigerian footballers playing abroad.

Just that as a celebrity... your lifestyle has to be flashy as compared to other people who work for the government and for themselves.

Can you see Tony Elumelu flaunting cash like this?

So why getting discouraged?
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by jaybee(f): 10:28am On Jun 03, 2017
comradespade:
I swear, education is over hyped.

I beg to disagree.

You must make a distinction between education and certificates. Then properly define what education is, before making this unwarranted blanket statement.

As a hint, know that you can have many certificates without commensurate education(especially in Nigeria). That is why many degree holders are unemployable (can not add value to any business); and on the other hand many school cert holders are successful entrepreneurs, employing employable graduates and deciding thier salaries and wages.

Another hint, these players are highly educated at what they are doing (it is an art). Remember art and science in school ? - sports, drama, acting, comedy, literature, etc. ?

Hint, next time you hear about education, think of knowledge and skills, not necessarily certificates.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:28am On Jun 03, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

They dont know that to get into wall street, you will definitely need a degree from an ivy league university.

They don't know.

The Average Wall Street Investor or broker can buy mercy and keep in his home. cheesy

They won't understand.

Tony Elumelu can continue to pay Mikel and Ighalo their salaries till they leave the world. cheesy

Work hard with your degree and earn the big life you want.

I am getting there!!

1 Like

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by rozayx5(m): 10:29am On Jun 03, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

You see these all these financial investors in Nigeria... they are 2x richer than Mikel and their other Nigerian footballers playing abroad.

Just that as a celebrity... your lifestyle has to be flashy as compared to other people who work for the government and for themselves.

one thing that intrigues people about footballers wages is their age

yea dangote is a billionaire nd several other rich investors all in their 50s 60s and 70s

but men, some 18 year olds and 19 years olds are earning mad moneyin football , that makes them billionaires in naira before 25 shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:29am On Jun 03, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

The US is too far, even in Nigeria here people make a lot of money a whole lot.

That is why I hate commenting on such threads. The ignorant comments will surely drag down your reasoning. lol
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by onatisi(m): 10:32am On Jun 03, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Which financial investors is making 500,000 pounds per week in nigeria?which is almost about 200million naira in profit alone? Pls name 3 of them. And pls dont mention companies or dangote and adenuga,mention younyoung men within the age group of these footballers who make 200million every single week non stop

13 Likes

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:32am On Jun 03, 2017
rozayx5:

one thing that intrigues people about footballers wages is their age

yea dangote is a billionaire nd several other rich investors all in their 50s 60s and 70s

but men, some 18 year olds and 19 years olds are earning mad moneyin football , that makes them billionaires in naira before 25 shocked shocked

Then what happens when they retire by the age of 35 or 38? cheesy... The financial brokers will now continue to enjoy the footballer's money. This is because they would also love to invest cheesy

That is what we are talking about!!

They start early to earn Billions... but the source of the billions will end after they retire at the age of 35. What happens after then? wink
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:33am On Jun 03, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

They don't know.

The Average Wall Street Investor or broker can buy mercy and keep in his home. cheesy

They won't understand.

Tony Elumelu can continue to pay Mikel and Ighalo their salaries till they leave the world. cheesy

Work hard with your degree and earn the big life you want.

I am getting there!!
Well you cannot fully blame them though, the education system in Nigeria should take a portion of the blame.
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:35am On Jun 03, 2017
onatisi:

Which financial investors is making 500,000 pounds per week in nigeria?which is almost about 200million naira in profit alone? Pls name 3 of them. And pls dont mention companies or dangote and adenuga,mention youg men within the age group of these footballers who make 200million every single week non stop

Financial brokers don't earn in Naira in Nigeria. They earn in Dollars.

They trade in Dollars and not naira.

The footballers starts to earn at the age of 18yrs and stop earning by the age of 35 (On the average). What happens after that?

Let me help you out....

They will now invest. (Which is a huge risk) What if everything starts crashing?

or

They go broke or bankrupt?

Life isn't always fair.
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:35am On Jun 03, 2017
onatisi:

Which financial investors is making 500,000 pounds per week in nigeria?which is almost about 200million naira in profit alone? Pls name 3 of them. And pls dont mention companies or dangote and adenuga,mention youg men within the age group of these footballers who make 200million every single week non stop
Continue deluding yourself, there are young people in Nigeria with startups worth millions of dollars. I went to a seminar organised by harvard business school a few weeks back and i met a lot of extraordinary Nigerians doing extraordinary things. These guys are young and they already have businesses worth millions of dollars in the same Nigeria. Nigeria is very bad and a very useless country but there are so many problems to solve, so many opportunities to tap from.

1 Like

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by judedwriter(m): 10:36am On Jun 03, 2017
Explorers:
Chelsea star N'Golo Kante drives a Mini Cooper despite earning big wages in west London.

Play time to pay off car: 00:12:58

Isn't it amazing that kante didn't have a car when he was in Leicester, before they won the league Very humble guy...
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by jaybee(f): 10:36am On Jun 03, 2017
comradespade:
I swear, education is over hyped.

I recommend Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki for you, and your likes.

Ignore this advise at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by Mightyraw(m): 10:37am On Jun 03, 2017
judey1992:
Sometimes when I see posts like this, I feel like giving up.

but I refuse to give up cos what rocks your boat might wreck mine.

You said my mind bro,
If we all play football, who will watch

1 Like

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by onatisi(m): 10:39am On Jun 03, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

Continue deluding yourself, there are young people in Nigeria with startups worth millions of dollars. I went to a seminar organised by harvard business school a few weeks back and i met a lot of extraordinary Nigerians doing extraordinary things. These guys are young and they already have businesses worth millions of dollars in the same Nigeria. Nigeria is very bad and a very useless country but there are so many problems to solve, so many opportunities to tap from.
Your answer is irrelevant to my post. We are not talking about rich kids whose parents gave them money to invest,these footballers are ppl who made it from grass to grace. Name just 2 young ppl whose parent didn't give millions and is making 200 million every friday in nigeria

13 Likes

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by NeutralJUDGE(m): 10:41am On Jun 03, 2017
FrancisDiote:
OK, so nobody is using private jet. Their money never reach
sum ppl sef....the heading said cars ,it was Neymar's private jet that conveyed Messi from Spain to Brazil the last time Argentina played Brazil

1 Like

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by LordOfNaira: 10:41am On Jun 03, 2017
freshness2020:
All these money just to push a ball to the goal net... cry

Ever played football before? As in, serious footballing? Let me tell you the reason why sportsmen earn so much. The reason why is that they train their bodies to do things the average people can't do. Have you seen C. Ronaldo in training before? Have you ever seen Anthony Joshua train before? Have you seen the drills that goalkeepers go through? Football is not as easy as it looks.

2 Likes

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by onatisi(m): 10:42am On Jun 03, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Financial brokers don't earn in Naira in Nigeria. They earn in Dollars.

They trade in Dollars and not naira.

The footballers starts to earn at the age of 18yrs and stop earning by the age of 35 (On the average). What happens after that?

Let me help you out....

They will now invest. (Which is a huge risk) What if everything starts crashing?

or

They go broke or bankrupt?

Life isn't always fair.
Name just one of them with enough verifiable proof and this will change ppl thinking. Ppl can see the proof that footballs pays huge bucks. Give us proof that these financial inveators make equal money like these footballers

5 Likes

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:42am On Jun 03, 2017
onatisi:

Your answer is irrelevant to my post. We are not talking about rich kids whose parents gave them money to invest,these footballers are ppl who made it from grass to grace. Name just 2 young ppl whose parent didn't give millions and is making 200 million every friday in nigeria
One of the guys i met grew up in the village, graduated with a first from Unilag in accounting then went to harvard business school. He now owns agricultural businesses which span across the whole african continent. Life is about the opportunities you create for yourself. You just have to make the best with what you have been given.

However, since you want names i will mention Chris kwekowe one of Nigerias youngest tech entrepreneurs and founder of slatecube. Hes not even up to 24 and is making a name for himself in the tech world.
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by onatisi(m): 10:44am On Jun 03, 2017
Diamond10098329:
The weekend is here again. Punters in the house understand better. yesterday's game was a huge success that can be repeated yet again today. see images for more..
See hustling. This guy has been advertising this pool numbers or naira bet since 2am and maybe he never get 1k sef.
God dey o

2 Likes

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by onatisi(m): 10:45am On Jun 03, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

One of the guys i met grew up in the village, graduated with a first from Unilag in accounting then went to harvard business school. He now owns agricultural businesses which span across the whole african continent. Life is about the opportunities you create for yourself. You just have to make the best with what you have been given.

However, since you want names i will mention Chris kwekowe one of Nigerias youngest tech entrepreneurs and founder of slatecube. Hes not even up to 24 and is making a name for himself in the tech world.
Good now ppl will google the name and see if he is worth emulating. To change ppl thinking you have to show them proof of the alternative

1 Like

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:46am On Jun 03, 2017
onatisi:

Name just one of them with enough verifiable proof and this will change ppl thinking. Ppl can see the proof that footballs pays huge bucks. Give us proof that these financial inveators make equal money like these footballers

How would you know?

You think they flaunt their wealth? cheesy

I have studied these guys for long and I know what I type. If Jordan Belfort didn't write about himself... would you know what happens at WALL STREET?

Same thing happens in Nigeria. We only hear Rumours about Bank managers having billions of Dollars outside... but can you mention a name?

These financial brokers in Nigeria have lots of money... and there is no retirement age for them to kee acquiring these money!

Google Jordan Belfort and know what he says about financial brokers.

1 Like

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by rozayx5(m): 10:52am On Jun 03, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Then what happens when they retire by the age of 35 or 38? cheesy... The financial brokers will now continue to enjoy the footballer's money. This is because they would also love to invest cheesy

That is what we are talking about!!

They start early to earn Billions... but the source of the billions will end after they retire at the age of 35. What happens after then? wink

i get your point sha

but those who invest well still earn heavily after retirement wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors / Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup / Baba Sule Ended Up Cleaning Boots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.