Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them (51595 Views)

World’s Top Footballers & Their Cars / 10 Rich Footballers In Nigeria And Their Cars (Photos) / Victor Anichebe Takes To Prayers And Bible To Help His Relegation Bound Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by tk4rd: 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2017
Where Victor Moses own.??
I came here for Moses and Mikel.
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by tk4rd: 8:09pm On Jun 03, 2017
Explorers:
Lionel Messi, Barcelona, Ferrari F430 Spider, £173,000.

Play time to payoff car: 00:31:32
So,, this guy dey make more than one Ferraris in every match he plays.??
Imagine one Ferrari in every 31½ minutes.??
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by godquality: 9:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
Explorers:
Lionel Messi, Barcelona, Ferrari F430 Spider, £173,000.

Play time to payoff car: 00:31:32
31 minutes. Chai. 10 years i never work dat Money. God share talents pack 100 people football skills give only one man. Tell me how that is fair. because messi no learn football. grin

1 Like

Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by Gerrard59(m): 9:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

One of the guys i met grew up in the village, graduated with a first from Unilag in accounting then went to harvard business school. He now owns agricultural businesses which span across the whole african continent. Life is about the opportunities you create for yourself. You just have to make the best with what you have been given.

However, since you want names i will mention Chris kwekowe one of Nigerias youngest tech entrepreneurs and founder of slatecube. Hes not even up to 24 and is making a name for himself in the tech world.

I like your mentality. cool
Re: Footballers, Their Cars & How Many Minutes Of Play It Takes To Pay For Them by iluvdonjazzy: 11:05am On Jun 04, 2017
Explorers:

Is it right bro, cos i even hrd is more than #419.
thats y am asking the figure u use in calculating it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors / Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup / Baba Sule Ended Up Cleaning Boots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.