Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,069 members, 7,852,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:04 PM

The Beautiful Ones Bears Nice Name, Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Beautiful Ones Bears Nice Name, Why? (484 Views)

Photos From The Beautiful Nairalander's Wedding / Why Do Ugly Gals Gives More Erection Than The Beautiful Ones / The Beautiful Ones Are Underground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Beautiful Ones Bears Nice Name, Why? by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 03, 2017
This keeps gives me great thinking and concern.

Those with nice and romantic names are the beautiful ones!!

E.g

Vanessa

Omowunmi

Amanda

Theresa

Etc

All these names above, I have come across them and meeehnnnn, they are seriously beautiful and pretty

Please, can anyone confirm my research?
and add yours too
Re: The Beautiful Ones Bears Nice Name, Why? by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 03, 2017
There is no correlation between names and being beautiful. In fact everyone is born beautiful, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Let's see your perfect creation and the name you will call it
Re: The Beautiful Ones Bears Nice Name, Why? by Oloriburukumods: 10:09am On Jun 03, 2017
I've seen many vanessa whose faces look like it caught fire nd d fire was put out with a fork
Re: The Beautiful Ones Bears Nice Name, Why? by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:18am On Jun 03, 2017
Another dumb thread...

*. How old are you?
*. How many Theresa, Amanda or Omowunmi have you met Op?
*. What's your definition of 'beautiful'?
*. Where do you live and how many places have you been to around the world?

©YBR

2 Likes

Re: The Beautiful Ones Bears Nice Name, Why? by cerowo(f): 10:42am On Jun 03, 2017
I totally disagree with u op

(1) (Reply)

Why Are We Jealous When Our Spouse Cheat On Us / What Are These Lumps Around My Tips? - Imessenger.live/99 / It Is Only Fair To Share!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.