Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

You Won't Believe What A Lady Filled In Her Employment Form - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Won't Believe What A Lady Filled In Her Employment Form (1028 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw / You Won't Believe What I Saw In My Friend Laptop :o / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Won't Believe What A Lady Filled In Her Employment Form by PapiNigga: 4:48pm On Jun 03, 2017
When you thought you have seen it all...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/06/you-won-believe-what-lady-filled-in-her.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: You Won't Believe What A Lady Filled In Her Employment Form by ModCaller: 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2017
Fishbrain.com needs to be upgraded. lipsrsealed
Re: You Won't Believe What A Lady Filled In Her Employment Form by divinehand2003(m): 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2017
Na her boyfriend fill the form for her.

Re: You Won't Believe What A Lady Filled In Her Employment Form by Rolandonyi: 4:54pm On Jun 03, 2017
If this is true then I feel for education in this country. What a shame.
Re: You Won't Believe What A Lady Filled In Her Employment Form by thesicilian: 4:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
made up
Re: You Won't Believe What A Lady Filled In Her Employment Form by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
I wonder how u guys gullibly just believe anything u see online, this is obviously not true. the op is only being mischievous trying to instigate tribal war. if someone that is as dumb as writing 3 times a week in place for gender should not be able to write correct statements(like my mother has never bla bla bla)and her hand writing is fairly good to be as dumb as op wants us to believe.
Re: You Won't Believe What A Lady Filled In Her Employment Form by firstking01(m): 5:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
Rolandonyi:
If this is true then I feel for education in this country. What a shame.
Education has nothing to do with this mr man....it's just an individual foolishness and illiteracy.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What A Lady Filled In Her Employment Form by Desdola(m): 5:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
U don't need a soothsayer to tell you this was made up.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What A Lady Filled In Her Employment Form by HelenBee(f): 6:14pm On Jun 03, 2017
Awon bloggers don come again

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What A Lady Filled In Her Employment Form by IdeyFindWife: 11:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
The madblogger who did dis needs to tied d!ck-first to a ceiling and all the lost commonsense whipped back into his body!

Same writing, same style, same pen color for remarks as for form filling.

And dis is supposed to be funny? When some other equally f00lish-furkhead will use this as basis for tribal generalizations and e-Wars yet it's all cooked-up!

(1) (Reply)

21 Lies You've Been Told About Marriage / See The Gift This Girl Gave To Her Friends As Her Birthday Gift / "I Have Caught My Man MASTURB@T!NG Several Times In Our Bedroom"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.