Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion (31657 Views)

Rare! Nigerian Farmer Shows Off His Big Cassava. PHOTOS / Purchase Quality Catfish Post-fingerlings From The Farmer's Market @ N35 / Any Piggery Farmer @ Giwa Farm, Ogun State(Nigeria Largest Piggery Farm)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion by nextprince: 2:54am On Jun 04, 2017
NotComplaining:

Guy just saaaave it. We all know how northerners make money.

Pls mention how they make money.
Meanwhile, drug trafficking (international), armed robbery, human rituals and trafficking, international oloshoing, yahooism, kidnapping, fake spare parts dealings, etc are very lucrative businesses in some parts of this country. I'm sure you know which parts are identified with them.

4 Likes

Re: Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion by Joelvuvuzela(m): 4:54am On Jun 04, 2017
The guy tried. But he have good backgrounds and parents money to hop on top and be what he wanna be. We need to be seeing Under 30 selfmade.
Re: Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion by DocHMD: 5:32am On Jun 04, 2017
Why do zoogerians always have to travel out to get education before they can make global impact?
Re: Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion by gloryman91: 7:14am On Jun 04, 2017
leofab:
Naija delta moni

I wonder if head no go roll?
Re: Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion by NotComplaining: 9:05am On Jun 04, 2017
nextprince:

Pls mention how they make money.
Meanwhile, drug trafficking (international), armed robbery, human rituals and trafficking, international oloshoing, yahooism, kidnapping, fake spare parts dealings, etc are very lucrative businesses in some parts of this country. I'm sure you know which parts are identified with them.

The very reason you are able to produce an inexhaustive list of illicit money making ventures is due squarely to the kleptomania and megalomania that exists primarily among Northern politicians, armed forces and royalty.

While %98 of your people wallow in abject poverty, begging accross country as a way of life, the remaining 2% suffers from illiteracy coupled with a God complex which derives from their surplus illgotten wealth.

The north doesnt have oil and gas fields, yet we hear of so called Alhajji entrepreneurs who have made billions selling oil, selfishly exploiting loopholes in the system, creating poverty for the indigenous populations.

The north has been at the helm of power since Nigeria was given independence. How many projects can you be proud of in the northern region? Universitities are brimming with half baked undergrads who have no job prospects other than to wrestle for a post in the local council, is that your understanding of success?

It is disheartening to say the North cannot survive without the East and West, but earch can survive indefinitely without the North... That is why 80% of loot stolen by your leaders is invested in realestate in states like Lagos, Ogun and Enugu.

The British are not one to go by. Their opinions are tainted with racial ane cultural biases, and not to forget, the hegemony they still enjoy through their corporations.
Re: Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion by nextprince: 10:13am On Jun 04, 2017
NotComplaining:

The very reason you are able to produce an inexhaustive list of illicit money making ventures is due squarely to the kleptomania and megalomania that exists primarily among Northern politicians, armed forces and royalty.

While %98 of your people wallow in abject poverty, begging accross country as a way of life, the remaining 2% suffers from illiteracy coupled with a God complex which derives from their surplus illgotten wealth.

The north doesnt have oil and gas fields, yet we hear of so called Alhajji entrepreneurs who have made billions selling oil, selfishly exploiting loopholes in the system, creating poverty for the indigenous populations.

The north has been at the helm of power since Nigeria was given independence. How many projects can you be proud of in the northern region? Universitities are brimming with half baked undergrads who have no job prospects other than to wrestle for a post in the local council, is that your understanding of success?

It is disheartening to say the North cannot survive without the East and West, but earch can survive indefinitely without the North... That is why 80% of loot stolen by your leaders is invested in realestate in states like Lagos, Ogun and Enugu.

The British are not one to go by. Their opinions are tainted with racial ane cultural biases, and not to forget, the hegemony they still enjoy through their corporations.
Are you done?
Yeah, 98% of northerners beg for living, I agree with you. Infact, that 98% is presently in Enugu begging. Even the subject of this thread (a northerner) is on one of the streets in Enugu begging for survival. I'm also in same Enugu for same purpose. At least that is not a crime. But look at why 100% Igbos are rich;
Armed robbery
Illegal drug dealings
Prostitution
Human trafficking
Human rituals (parents and other relations not spared)
Executive begging
Kidnapping
Fake spare parts business
Fake drug production
Land grabbing.

The northerners however will rather beg than be involved in any of these practices, that is the difference.
Also, pls no northerner has anything, let alone invest in Enugu or Lagos, all Northerners are beggars including myself. Infact, I begged to buy this phone and data.
It is only yeebos that invest in the north. Even the Chinedu and Emeka with ringworms all over their heads hawking okpa and bons in my hood are among the great rich investors. I have also noticed how wealth is being created in brothels nationwide, very commendable.
The yeebos have also produced full-baked graduates like this one about to go for NYSC.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion by NotComplaining: 10:18am On Jun 04, 2017
nextprince:

Are you done?
Yeah, 98% of northerners beg for living, I agree with you. Infact, that 98% is presently in Enugu begging. Even the subject of this thread (a northerner) is on one of the streets in Enugu begging for survival. I'm also in same Enugu for same purpose. At least that is not a crime. But look at why 100% Igbos are rich;
Armed robbery
Illegal drug dealings
Prostitution
Human trafficking
Human rituals (parents and other relations not spared)
Executive begging
Kidnapping
Fake spare parts business
Fake drug production
Land grabbing.

The northerners however will rather beg than be involved in any of these practices, that is the difference.
Also, pls no northerner has anything, let alone invest in Enugu or Lagos, all Northerners are beggars including myself. Infact, I begged to buy this phone and data.
It is only yeebos that invest in the north. Even the Chinedu and Emeka with ringworms all over their heads hawking okpa and bons in my hood are among the great rich investors. I have also noticed how wealth is being created in brothels nationwide, very commendable.
The yeebos have also produced full-baked graduates like this one about to go for NYSC.

Guy I am no Ibgo... Im a proud Muslim from the Yoruba extraction. I have morals.

A Muslim doesnt beg. Allah is Bountiful.

I am not defending Igbos, but attacking Northern ways.
Re: Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion by nextprince: 10:22am On Jun 04, 2017
[s]
NotComplaining:

Guy I am no Ibgo... Im a proud Muslim from the Yoruba extraction. I have morals.

A Muslim doesnt beg. Allah is Bountiful.

I am not defending Igbos, but attacking Northern ways.
[/s]

Go and say that to the marines.

Igbos always lie.

2 Likes

Re: Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion by NotComplaining: 10:23am On Jun 04, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s]

Go and say that to the marines.

Igbos always lie.

Hahaha. You clearly havent been following me.
Re: Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion by jibstimido1: 11:13am On Jun 04, 2017
UgojiC:
So bad Nigerians keeps succeeding outside. Good one for him
lol interestingly his company operates from Abuja
Re: Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion by posiworld(m): 11:54am On Jun 04, 2017
salbis:
And they will tell you nothing good can come out of the north! May we never die with our potentials.

Thank God he didn't grow up in the north or even the zoo called nigeria. If not he will be contaminated with northern sick mentality
Re: Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion by Bondesniger(m): 12:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
Re: Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion by madjune(m): 1:12pm On Jun 04, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Brain dead Igbo, bred like an animal, conceived by rape, fathered by an armed robber, delivered by an Olosho mother; a child out of wedlock, a.k.a a Bastard; potential kidnapper and drug pusher - what should we expect from such a social misfit?

You're a broken spirit.
Re: Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion by salbis(m): 1:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
posiworld:

Thank God he didn't grow up in the north or even the zoo called nigeria. If not he will be contaminated with northern sick mentality
Home or abroad, same NORTHERN blood flowing in his veins!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion by inspiredlegal: 2:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]
leofab:
Naija delta moni
Nobody debate this with you people anymore, the rest of the country are moving on, why can't you people just move on also maybe you can also be listed in Forbes. Wait a second: Have you ever question what your leaders are doing with your 13% derivative fund, maybe you hinge your criticism there or you don't think your leaders should be accountable to you.
Re: Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion by vedaxcool(m): 7:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
Amoto94:
YanArewaNorthside. Vedaxcool we do our things without fussing it

True talk
Re: Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion by leofab(f): 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
inspiredlegal:
[color=#770077][/color] Nobody debate this with you people anymore, the rest of the country are moving on, why can't you people just move on also maybe you can also be listed in Forbes. Wait a second: Have you ever question what your leaders are doing with your 13% derivative fund, maybe you hinge your criticism there or you don't think your leaders should be accountable to you.
don't think we will take thah from you and your fellow leeches.
Re: Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion by posiworld(m): 7:14am On Jun 11, 2017
salbis:
Home or abroad, same NORTHERN blood flowing in his veins!

Story for the gods
Re: Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion by Byepedfarms(m): 9:12am On May 26, 2018
Nasir, how or what is your plan/programme for Nigerian farmers as a whole irrespective of the tribe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Apple Grow In Nigeria? / Rice Farmers Harvesting Rice In Their Farm / Hi There! Contact Us For Your Agricultural Processing Machines.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.