Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion (31653 Views)

Rare! Nigerian Farmer Shows Off His Big Cassava. PHOTOS / Purchase Quality Catfish Post-fingerlings From The Farmer's Market @ N35 / Any Piggery Farmer @ Giwa Farm, Ogun State(Nigeria Largest Piggery Farm)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion by hobermener: 8:45pm On Jun 03, 2017
R
Re: Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 03, 2017
You won't see him making noise everywhere
Re: Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion by Fessy09(m): 8:46pm On Jun 03, 2017
cool tho he looks pretty much like Bez the musician

1 Like

Re: Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion by Fulmigati: 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2017
Just 27 yrs old? Congrats to him
Re: Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 03, 2017
Mopelawlar:
Pls who can get me his contact oooo, I need to contact him ASAP shocked cool cool

http://www.yammama.com
Re: Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion by Bsmartt(m): 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2017
I'm highly motivated by his giant strides. Proudly Nigeria
Re: Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion by blazinginfo: 8:55pm On Jun 03, 2017
Wish him the best of luck. Has Kcee Hired a New Manager? See Details
http://www.updatesflow.tk/2017/06/has-kcee-hired-new-manager-see-details.html
Re: Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion by meritknight: 9:01pm On Jun 03, 2017
Am getting in there soon. Security is vital. Safeguard your property today

Re: Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2017
madjune:
Who Aboki epp?

Bigot; go back and crawl under the stone you came out from.

4 Likes

Re: Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion by madjune(m): 9:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Bigot; go back and crawl under the stone you came out from.

Lol. E pain am.
Aboki will always be aboki.
Re: Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion by modsfucker: 9:21pm On Jun 03, 2017
madjune:
Who Aboki epp?

e pain am I swear grin

3 Likes

Re: Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion by modsfucker: 9:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
madjune:

Lol. E pain am.

And wailing Ipod would always die wailing.... Ojukwu, Nnamdi Kanu and co grin

4 Likes

Re: Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion by mu2sa2: 9:35pm On Jun 03, 2017
eleojo23:
We need more of this kind of thing from northern Nigerians not almajiris and boko haram.
We also need people like him from southern Nigeria instead of killer cultists, kidnappers, armed robbers and terrorists aka militants.

7 Likes

Re: Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 03, 2017
DeAvenger:

http://afrobougee.com/nasir-yammama.html

Yammamma ,I guess katsina right? We have sooo many achievers from north who are quiet about it.. Yet internationally acclaimed and pepplewill sit down and talk trash about north

2 Likes

Re: Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion by oxon(m): 9:51pm On Jun 03, 2017
his parents are farmers and he was able to school abroad, does not add up atall , what humble beginning if his dad could send him abroad from farming trust me ain't nuffing humble in such beginning ....the guys people are boxed
Re: Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion by NotComplaining: 10:05pm On Jun 03, 2017
Article is full of fuckery.

1 Like

Re: Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion by toluxa1(m): 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
I know Nasir. He was my Junior in secondary school. GSS Minna. An incredibly brilliant guy even from school. Great stuff he's achieved since then. Wishing him the very best.

1 Like

Re: Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion by NotComplaining: 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
nurshah:

Yammamma ,I guess katsina right? We have sooo many achievers from north who are quiet about it.. Yet internationally acclaimed and pepplewill sit down and talk trash about north

Guy just saaaave it. We all know how northerners make money.

3 Likes

Re: Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion by Meritocracy: 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
Where are the noise makers like Davido and co
Re: Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
nurshah:

Yes, Katsina state
Re: Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion by Jarus(m): 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2017
Handsome. Knew him through a mutual friend.
Re: Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
madjune:

Lol. E pain am.

Typical empty rhetoric from a mannerless baby factory product.

6 Likes

Re: Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion by JayB11(m): 10:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
eleojo23:
We need more of this kind of thing from northern Nigerians not almajiris and boko haram.
Our mega population, coupled with some practices will make u see n judge the worst in us rather than a living good.
Re: Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 03, 2017
Nice
Re: Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion by madjune(m): 11:05pm On Jun 03, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Typical empty rhetoric from a mannerless baby factory product.

Typical pained assertions from a product of polygamist cow.
Re: Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion by Amoto94(m): 11:52pm On Jun 03, 2017
YanArewaNorthside. Vedaxcool we do our things without fussing it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 04, 2017
NotComplaining:

Guy just saaaave it. We all know how northerners make money.

Okay he used money to achieve this right ? Guy face it no one knows or cares about you.je is an achiever you ain't .

Try not to add to our suicide rate

1 Like

Re: Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 04, 2017
Philpham:
Na only fine boy I dey see o . Chai..and Im thing go big oooo
Gay Alert
Re: Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion by NotComplaining: 1:03am On Jun 04, 2017
nurshah:

Okay he used money to achieve this right ? Guy face it no one knows or cares about you.je is an achiever you ain't .

Try not to add to our suicide rate

Hahahaha... Quit throwing pebles mate! You might throw one too many and realise youve nothing left to throw.

Dont generalize. We're not all unemployed graduates on Nairaland...

1 Like

Re: Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:39am On Jun 04, 2017
madjune:

Typical pained assertions from a product of polygamist cow.

Brain dead Igbo, bred like an animal, conceived by rape, fathered by an armed robber, delivered by an Olosho mother; a child out of wedlock, a.k.a a Bastard; potential kidnapper and drug pusher - what should we expect from such a social misfit?

7 Likes

Re: Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion by nextprince: 2:36am On Jun 04, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Brain dead Igbo, bred like an animal, conceived by rape, fathered by an armed robber, delivered by an Olosho mother; a child out of wedlock, a.k.a a Bastard; potential kidnapper and drug pusher - what should we expect from such a social misfit?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion by nextprince: 2:47am On Jun 04, 2017
oxon:
his parents are farmers and he was able to school abroad, does not add up atall , what humble beginning if his dad could send him abroad from farming trust me ain't nuffing humble in such beginning ....the guys people are boxed

What's this one saying? What do you take farmers for? Now, it is not about making giant stride abroad, it is about whether the beginning is humble or not, hehehehe. Una go taya.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hi There! Contact Us For Your Agricultural Processing Machines. / Rice Farmers Harvesting Rice In Their Farm / Ugu Farming And Setup Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.