Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

May, 2004 (a True Life Story) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / May, 2004 (a True Life Story) (24009 Views)

My YAHOO-YAHOO $$ Story (true Life Story) / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / Red Night (true Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 26, 2017
Well....

This was an eye opener
Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by MrsMurphy(f): 10:31am On Jun 26, 2017
This is really deep.
Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by ExInferis(m): 10:34am On Jun 26, 2017
An alarmist, bigoted piece of CAN-sponsored propaganda.

This author is among the new generation rabid anti-islam infidels being led by FFK as they seek to stoke the embers of hate.

I don't understand the christian hate for almajiris and the perpetual lies that christians in the north live a perilous life, when the fact is millions of them are trooping into the relative peace and bounty of the north away from the violence and immorality of the south.

And these unwashed masses lead successful lives in their commerce or work, yet in their boundless malfeasance they write ill of the north.

If it's so bad, why not leave?

We gave you a quit notice to bo back to your tribal enclaves, but you rushed to the UN begging to stay.

Stupid people.
Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by mischievous(m): 10:37am On Jun 26, 2017
might no be able to relate to the blood bath. but im deeply touced amd i now i think I'm more open to we going our separate ways

2 Likes

Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by FoxyFlow(m): 10:44am On Jun 26, 2017
farouk0403:

Yes, i know crisis had happened in kano for the past decade, even thou i was not in kano as of then but my relatives were there.

The way you narrated that "one hajiya did not allowed you and your mom to seek refuge in her house", i think that's a bit of exaggeration.

Anyways i am not trying to condemn your story but don't you think it will bring more crisis, we are already in a middle of controversies now.

You are funny. The house is located on 2nd Street, directly opposite the field. Abbas was my classmate before he repeated. Shehu later became my classmate.

Bro, nobody paid me to write this. I was reminiscing with my elder bro when I visited Minna. It was there it dropped in my heart to start this. Take it whatever way you wanna.

5 Likes

Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by FoxyFlow(m): 10:47am On Jun 26, 2017
mariong:
I relate to your story as i have had my own fair share of the traumatic experience.
My childhood friend (your namesake) Attai and his family left Kano after the 2001 riot. Last time we met was at Bompai barracks where we all sought refuge.

If you are talking about the same Attai that stayed in Tukuntawa, he is my cousin. They left Kano around that period, like 02/03 or so. He also attended Top Quality then. Is he the one you are referring to?
Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by FoxyFlow(m): 10:52am On Jun 26, 2017
ExInferis:

This author is among the new generation rabid anti-islam infidels being led by FFK as they seek to stoke the embers of hate.

I don't understand the christian hate for almajiris and the perpetual lies that christians in the north live a perilous life, when the fact is millions of them are trooping into the relative peace and bounty of the north away from the violence and immorality of the south.

And these unwashed masses lead successful lives in their commerce or work, yet in their boundless malfeasance they write ill of the north.

We gave you a quit notice to bo back to your tribal enclaves, but you rushed to the UN begging to stay.

Stupid people.

I don't know FFK neither do I read any of his posts that he is attached to here on Nairaland. I did not post about the good part of the north because that's not what my story is based on. It was my experience as a child and as a twelve years old boy. Do the Maths. And bro, you reek of hatred. Never once did I condemn anybody directly.

Shalom...

11 Likes

Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by farouk0403(m): 10:57am On Jun 26, 2017
FoxyFlow:

You are funny. The house is located on 2nd Street, directly opposite the field. Abbas was my classmate before he repeated. Shehu later became my classmate.

Bro, nobody paid me to write this. I was reminiscing with my elder bro when I visited Minna. It was there it dropped in my heart to start this. Take it whatever way you wanna.

okay
Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by mariong(m): 11:06am On Jun 26, 2017
FoxyFlow:

If you are talking about the same Attai that stayed in Tukuntawa, he is my cousin. They left Kano around that period, like 02/03 or so. He also attended Top Quality then. Is he the one you are referring to?
No, this one lived in Tudun wada, new extension. His younger brother's name is Adukwu and his father used to work with Vita foam at Bompai.
Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by poyet(m): 11:20am On Jun 26, 2017
Apart from the fact that you write so pretty well, the story is making me nostalgic about my experiences in my state Kaduna, where I grew up. Thumbs up!
Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by mariong(m): 11:47am On Jun 26, 2017
ExInferis:

Stupid people.
Bros, calm down. What is CAN sponsored propaganda? That he lost his uncle or there were riots in the periods he mentioned?

Without the riots, Kano is a very peaceful place. What his story has done is bring to the fore the worst about the state but there is also a lot to love about Kano.
Simply draw his attention if you have any issue with the entire story or any part of it. Ranting and making false claims won't help. #Restraint is the word.

7 Likes

Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by fatdick(m): 12:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
ExInferis:

Stupid people.
you deserve to be hanged. Fooooool! Dont bother replying, you will meet your end soon. Bye

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by hafees: 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
ExInferis:

Stupid people.

Quit notice? you have a nut loose in your head. People were killed and properties destroyed in the name of religion and ethnicity, and you deny with a sweeping comment. This is has been done repeatedly, not different from blood thirsty beast with no regard for human life. I have heard this similar story from different people including my brother during his NYSC.You have made many families cry, it is either Fulani cattle people, Boko Haram, or Hausa people going on rampage or killing spree. Each time i visit the north including Abuja, i never feel safe. Anything can happen. Is like you guys are made with some materials from hell fire. We pray to God to touch your hearts

4 Likes

Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by ExInferis(m): 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
hafees:

Quit notice? you have a nut loose in your head. People were killed and properties destroyed in the name of religion and ethnicity, and you deny with a sweeping comment. This is has been done repeatedly, not different from blood thirsty beast with no regard for human life. I have heard this similar story from different people including my brother during his NYSC.You have made many families cry, it is either Fulani cattle people, Boko Haram, or Hausa people going on rampage or killing spree. Each time i visit the north including Abuja, i never feel safe. Anything can happen. Is like you guys are made with some materials from hell fire. We pray to God to touch your hearts

Look at this bloody little fool.

Anytime you come to the north you don't feel safe.

Yeah right. Don't come then.

Funny how every tale of murder and carnage, riots, ritual killings, robberies, and political assassinations are always coming from the south.

Look at NLs frontpage.

But no. You've turned a blind eye just like the little bigoted alarmist paranoid maggot you are.

Go join your friends above for some frenzied circle jerk, you lying piece of last night's shit.
Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by ExInferis(m): 7:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
fatdick:
you deserve to be hanged. Fooooool! Dont bother replying, you will meet your end soon. Bye

Fatdick, eh?

Are you overcompensating with that hyperbolic handle?

Who's gonna end me, you?

Are you gonna use your little peepee to kill me?

Just whip it open and I'll be at risk of a slow painful death from laughing my ass off at your poor insipid little peepee.
Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by FoxyFlow(m): 8:13pm On Jun 26, 2017
ExInferis:

You fukkers bash the north at every opportunity yet you just cant stop flocking here like some migratory birds coming to spread bird flu like from your diseased and heretic society.

We accommodate you mindless fukkers and all we get from you ungrateful crooks is insult.

Well pack up and leave. Stop coming.

The allure of the north is the peace one can never find in the south, where one cannot even go to the ATM without a gun and a prayer.

You come along to pollute our conservative societies with the decadence of yours, the rot and decay that permeates every atom of your existence from your genes down to your norms.

You come with hos, criminals, kidnappers, scammers, robbers, snatchers, petty thieves and occultism. We allow yiu nonetheless to prosper and acquire wealth. But being inherent ingrates you demean us, our way of life, and our religion.

And you expect to keep your necks intact.

Fukk you all, you gays.

Die slow, every one of you.

Okay now kid, I wrote my story, can you write yours now to counter it? Year 2000, 2001, 2004, 2011 and January 20th, 2012 should be your focus. Right there you can tell me about the peace and the progress everyone enjoyed.

One more thing.... I a Northerner too. So put that in mind....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by Rajosh(m): 11:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
Omaye I can relate with this story. I was born and bred in kano and I still remember vividly how we had to run for our lives to Air force base. We used to stay at Ahamadiyya then.

1 Like

Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by fatdick(m): 12:53am On Jun 27, 2017
ExInferis:

Fatdick, eh?

Are you overcompensating with that hyperbolic handle?

Who's gonna end me, you?

Are you gonna use your little peepee to kill me?

Just whip it open and I'll be at risk of a slow painful death from laughing my ass off at your poor insipid little peepee.

If I could end you, I would gladly do. Unfortunately, I am not a blood-sucking northern islamic terrorist like you, your family and kinsmen. That doesnt mean you wont still end up like those innocent people you and your fellow paedophilic, virgin-seeking murderers killed in cold blood. Yours will even be more gruesome. Na Dangote trailer go crush all of una. Demons!
Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by ExInferis(m): 9:06am On Jun 27, 2017
fatdick:
If I could end you, I would gladly do. Unfortunately, I am not a blood-sucking northern islamic terrorist like you, your family and kinsmen. That doesnt mean you wont still end up like those innocent people you and your fellow paedophilic, virgin-seeking murderers killed in cold blood. Yours will even be more gruesome. Na Dangote trailer go crush all of una. Demons!

See painment!

Were your eyes bloodshot and your mouth frothing when you furiously attacked that keyboard in the internet cafe you hang out?

I could just see you now, all riled up gnashing your yellow teeth in a self-destructive fit of impotent rage.

You poor bastard.

If only there was discourse between men and maggots I'd address your tepid vitriol, but then I'm yearning for your betters to properly engage.

Now, sit down, boy, before you hurt yourself.
Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by ExInferis(m): 9:17am On Jun 27, 2017
FoxyFlow:

Okay now kid, I wrote my story, can you write yours now to counter it? Year 2000, 2001, 2004, 2011 and January 20th, 2012 should be your focus. Right there you can tell me about the peace and the progress everyone enjoyed.

One more thing.... I a Northerner too. So put that in mind....

Sure i can write mine to dispel your paranoid delusions of a wild north. I can even illustrate it with pictures of your kin living in peace while acquiring properties and wealth.

But why bother engaging with a bigoted zealot?

You're already neck-deep in the anti-northern muslim false narrative spun by the malevolent maniacs in CAN in the collective christian bid to undermine and demean anything islam.

You idiots failed to see how our society is insulated from the vagaries of yours, which is decadent and crumbling under the weight of sheer immorality and brutish corruption.

Is your dogmatic paranoia fueled by jealousy? Or is it just that you christians are collective assholes who turned the teaching of your christ upside down to serve your lecherous and lethargic disposition, and thus take affront at those stronger and of tougher moral fiber than you?

There are tens of millions of you bastards lingering in the north. If your false narrative of a violent, anti-christian north was true, not a single bible-thumping motherfukker would be alive.

But we're nearing that supposition. Keep pushing us and see an inverted crusade where we'll wipe every single christian scum off the face of the north.

Keep asking for it you dimwit.

Your uncle's done in, right?

Good.

One down.....
Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by rayvelez(m): 9:32am On Jun 27, 2017
ExInferis:

Sure i can write mine to dispel your paranoid delusions of a wild north. I can even illustrate it with pictures of your kin living in peace while acquiring properties and wealth.

You're already neck-deep in the anti-northern muslim false narrative spun by the malevolent maniacs in CAN in the collective christian bid to undermine and demean anything islam.

You idiots failed to see how our society is insulated from the vagaries of yours, which is decadent and crumbling under the weight of sheer immorality and brutish corruption.

Is your dogmatic paranoia fueled by jealousy? Or is it just that you christians are collective assholes who turned the teaching of your christ upside down to serve your lecherous and lethargic disposition, and thus take affront at those stronger and of tougher moral fiber than you?

There are tens of millions of you bastards lingering in the north. If your false narrative of a violent, anti-christian north was true, not a single bible-thumping motherfukker would be alive.

But we're nearing that supposition. Keep pushing us and see an inverted crusade where we'll wipe every single christian scum off the face of the north.

Good.

One down.....

Rubbish, north with thr violence get a life man u people are just animal nothing good come out you.
Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by ExInferis(m): 11:18am On Jun 27, 2017
rayvelez:
Rubbish, north with thr violence get a life man u people are just animal nothing good come out you.

Aw, I've triggered another mindless drone.
Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by boboLIL(m): 11:26am On Jun 27, 2017
I will be the last person in this world to visit northern part of Nigeria...

whether they said I will earn 1billion pounds a second..God knows I will turn it down...

I can't live in fear because of money... tufiakwa...

God give us Biafra...amen

1 Like

Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by boboLIL(m): 11:29am On Jun 27, 2017
ExInferis:

I don't understand the christian hate for almajiris and the perpetual lies that christians in the north live a perilous life, when the fact is millions of them are trooping into the relative peace and bounty of the north away from the vid immorality of the south.

Stupid people.
we will leave . don't worry..very soon... ..

1 Like

Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by ExInferis(m): 5:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
boboLIL:
we will leave . don't worry..very soon... ..

Good.

Don't slam the door on your way out.
Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by kiddie(m): 11:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
ExInferis:

Good.

One down.....

Bro please calm down

1 Like

Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by Jelal0007(m): 12:22am On Jun 28, 2017
farouk0403:

I like your story but it is more of a fantasy than true life story.

Stop exaggerating please.
Your brain needs thorough examination honestly. Exaggerate u say? Have u witnessed a riot b4? A religious one for that matter? Have u seen carnage first hand? All the writer described,happens 4 real. I've witnessed it in jos,plateau state.
Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by farouk0403(m): 9:53am On Jun 28, 2017
Jelal0007:
Your brain needs thorough examination honestly. Exaggerate u say? Have u witnessed a riot b4? A religious one for that matter? Have u seen carnage first hand? All the writer described,happens 4 real. I've witnessed it in jos,plateau state.

You have to rephrase you first statement, before i answer your question.
Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by farouk0403(m): 10:08am On Jun 28, 2017
ExInferis:

Good.

One down.....

Christians are just like a wailing babies whenever something happens they will automatically tag themselves as a victims.

And no thanks to our Nigeria newspapers and News channels because they are fuc!king one sided,

christians didn't know that they are fueling crises through social media by exaggerating their fake stories to convince gullible readers so as to gain sympathy, but unfurtunately they didn't know that they are pissing us off with this their fake tales and the outcome will n't be of a good to them.

Fu!cking hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by ExInferis(m): 10:16am On Jun 28, 2017
farouk0403:

Christians are just like a wailing babies whenever something happens they will automatically tag themselves as a victims.

And no thanks to our Nigeria newspapers and News channels because they are fuc!king one sided,

christians didn't know that they are fueling crises through social media by exaggerating their fake stories to convince gullible readers so as to gain sympathy, but unfurtunately they didn't know that they are pissing us off with this their fake tales and the outcome will n't be of a good to them.

Fu!cking hypocrites.

Damn right you're.

Shegu arnaye kawai.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Single Lady / Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home / Can Somebody Translate Dis: How Many Years I Take Senior You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.