Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,542 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:48 AM

May, 2004 (a True Life Story) - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / May, 2004 (a True Life Story) (24591 Views)

My YAHOO-YAHOO $$ Story (true Life Story) / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / Red Night (true Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by farouk0403(m): 10:22am On Jun 28, 2017
ExInferis:

Damn right you're.

Shegu arnaye kawai.

Bar su duk munafukai ne, basu san meh su ke so ba.
Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by FoxyFlow(m): 12:57am On Jun 29, 2017
ExInferis:

Damn right you're.

Shegu arnaye kawai.

And you just confirmed the first episode of my story....
Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by ExInferis(m): 6:48am On Jun 29, 2017
FoxyFlow:

And you just confirmed the first episode of my story....

This is a reaction to your fake story.

And so many others like yours.
Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by Mykeolinks: 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
You have a very good command of English language but what bothers me most right now is the level of hate and Ethnic dissension coming from your writings...If the uneducated Boko Haram sect can cause this amount of damage to humanity, I wonder what Educated and sound minded folks like you would do....my brother come off it this won't take us any where... We should be thinking of a way forward not this...u seem too sound to be spewing hate to me
ExInferis:
An alarmist, bigoted piece of CAN-sponsored propaganda.

This author is among the new generation rabid anti-islam infidels being led by FFK as they seek to stoke the embers of hate.

I don't understand the christian hate for almajiris and the perpetual lies that christians in the north live a perilous life, when the fact is millions of them are trooping into the relative peace and bounty of the north away from the violence and immorality of the south.

And these unwashed masses lead successful lives in their commerce or work, yet in their boundless malfeasance they write ill of the north.

If it's so bad, why not leave?

We gave you a quit notice to bo back to your tribal enclaves, but you rushed to the UN begging to stay.

Stupid people.

1 Like

Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by ExInferis(m): 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
Mykeolinks:
You have a very good command of English language but what bothers me most right now is the level of hate and Ethnic dissension coming from your writings...If the uneducated Boko Haram sect can cause this amount of damage to humanity, I wonder what Educated and sound minded folks like you would do....my brother come off it this won't take us any where... We should be thinking of a way forward not this...u seem too sound to be spewing hate to me

You're absolutely right.

I just couldn't stomach anymore the endless insults and taunts directed at us muslim northerners.

Imagine my pain when every killing is attributed to some supposed fulani herdsmen, even internecine and intergang rampages, and where there's little to no evidence.

But i appreciate your advice, and will tone it down a little.

Thanks, random guy.

1 Like

Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 01, 2017
ExInferis:

Sure i can write mine to dispel your paranoid delusions of a wild north. I can even illustrate it with pictures of your kin living in peace while acquiring properties and wealth.

But why bother engaging with a bigoted zealot?

You're already neck-deep in the anti-northern muslim false narrative spun by the malevolent maniacs in CAN in the collective christian bid to undermine and demean anything islam.

You idiots failed to see how our society is insulated from the vagaries of yours, which is decadent and crumbling under the weight of sheer immorality and brutish corruption.

Is your dogmatic paranoia fueled by jealousy? Or is it just that you christians are collective assholes who turned the teaching of your christ upside down to serve your lecherous and lethargic disposition, and thus take affront at those stronger and of tougher moral fiber than you?

There are tens of millions of you bastards lingering in the north. If your false narrative of a violent, anti-christian north was true, not a single bible-thumping motherfukker would be alive.

But we're nearing that supposition. Keep pushing us and see an inverted crusade where we'll wipe every single christian scum off the face of the north.

Keep asking for it you dimwit.

Your uncle's done in, right?

Good.

One down.....

you taking it too personal son. The story is a true life ecounter, so you have no right to counter any part.
Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by ExInferis(m): 6:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
jerrythafinisher:

you taking it too personal son. The story is a true life ecounter, so you have no right to counter any part.

Aren't you a bit late to this party?

Topic's stale already. Move on.
Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by limamintruth: 7:33pm On Jul 02, 2017
Great piece @floxyflow wink

I just came across this thread of yours now and I must say it captures the true picture of things here up north as it concerns religious crises.

Kindly ignore all those children of hate who are trying so hard to conceal the truth with their usual Islamic propaganda. May the soul of your late uncle rest in perfect peace with the Lord; amen.

P.S: I'm a core northerner myself; a proud Christian at that!! Peace!!!

2 Likes

Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by kiddie(m): 7:35pm On Jul 02, 2017
Please continue foxyflow
Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by Bankz007(m): 11:41pm On Jul 03, 2017
[quote author=HalfAmazing post=57848784][/quote]sorry but I don't think I can recall u
Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 06, 2017
farouk0403:

I like your story but it is more of a fantasy than true life story.
K
Stop exaggerating please.

SMH.....has any of your family members been brought home dead with several matchette cuts? My uncle kids are now orphan but we thank God they all turned out successful.
All becAuse people like you kept mute when your fanatical and uneducated multitude carry out their genocide.
We are wiser now and I'm glad my family took their revenge in Eire Street.Benin City.
Now it a pair of eyes for an eye.
Kudos Flow!!!
Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 06, 2017
ExInferis:
An alarmist, bigoted piece of CAN-sponsored propaganda.

This author is among the new generation rabid anti-islam infidels being led by FFK as they seek to stoke the embers of hate.

I don't understand the christian hate for almajiris and the perpetual lies that christians in the north live a perilous life, when the fact is millions of them are trooping into the relative peace and bounty of the north away from the violence and immorality of the south.

And these unwashed masses lead successful lives in their commerce or work, yet in their boundless malfeasance they write ill of the north.

If it's so bad, why not leave?

We gave you a quit notice to bo back to your tribal enclaves, but you rushed to the UN begging to stay.

Stupid people.

Imagine this uncircumcised pig spewing bunkum. Send your people to kill again and receive your family member mutilated in a coffin the way I received mine more than a decade ago.
Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by ExInferis(m): 8:57am On Jul 06, 2017
opal4real:

Imagine this uncircumcised pig spewing bunkum. Send your people to kill again and receive your family member mutilated in a coffin the way I received mine more than a decade ago.

Oh you received yours?

Good.

Another dead asshole.

Now fukk off you crud.
Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by farouk0403(m): 10:03am On Jul 06, 2017
opal4real:

SMH.....has any of your family members been brought home dead with several matchette cuts? My uncle kids are now orphan but we thank God they all turned out successful.
All becAuse people like you kept mute when your fanatical and uneducated multitude carry out their genocide.
We are wiser now and I'm glad my family took their revenge in Eire Street.Benin City.
Now it a pair of eyes for an eye.
Kudos Flow!!!
It is not like i didn't believe his story entirely, but he is exaggerating it at some point.

Communal, religion, politics and Tribal clashes do happen all over the world we can't deny it.

As you said your people have taken your revenge by killing some innocent Hausa in Benin, And i know there are many such scenarios of killing Northerners secretly down south without publishing the aftermath on social media or newspaper you people will just keep mute, and sees nothing wrong in it but when the reverse is the case you guys will be shouting massacre.

Northerners dont usually cry victims when your people killed them but they will take it as every soul must return to here after and we are not here to stay.

I am not an advocate of killing innocent souls and i always stood by southerners specifically igbos sometimes i give them shield by protecting them. But the problem is they are just ungrateful, they will still come back and insult North.
Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 06, 2017
ExInferis:

Oh you received yours?

Good.

Another dead asshole.

Now fukk off you crud.

We don settle d scores tay tay. 3-1. We nor dey shout. Next one will b 5 to 1.
Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by ExInferis(m): 11:44am On Jul 06, 2017
opal4real:

We don settle d scores tay tay. 3-1. We nor dey shout. Next one will b 5 to 1.

Another idiot.
Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
ExInferis:

Another idiot.

Cow pee drinking and goat poop eating slowpoke.

Go cure your mum of her VVF
Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by ExInferis(m): 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
opal4real:

Cow pee drinking and goat poop eating slowpoke.

Go cure your mum of her VVF

Is this the best you can do? You call this primary school taunts insults?

Smh.

Speaks volumes how dense you're.

I can only pity you.

Now run along and play outside, kid. Don't play with grownups or you'll get hurt.
Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by Sensitivity1254: 1:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
farouk0403:

I like your story but it is more of a fantasy than true life story.

Stop exaggerating please.

Exageration?

He stated how it happened in Kano. I have similar experiences in Kaduna, Jos and Bauchi.
Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
ExInferis:

Is this the best you can do? You call this primary school taunts insults?

Smh.

Speaks volumes how dense you're.

I can only pity you.

Now run along and play outside, kid. Don't play with grownups or you'll get hurt.

I know it hurts hearing the truth about your family. No insult boy, these are just FACTS!!!

You and your kindreds having sexual intercourse with your herds, drinking the urine of your cows, raping innocent children by marrying them early, taking glory in killing fellow humans, going days without a bath, sleeping with your fathers numerous wives(step mum)....these are FACTS not insults.
Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by Sensitivity1254: 2:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
farouk0403:

It is not like i didn't believe his story entirely, but he is exaggerating it at some point.

Communal, religion, politics and Tribal clashes do happen all over the world we can't deny it.

As you said your people have taken your revenge by killing some innocent Hausa in Benin, And i know there are many such scenarios of killing Northerners secretly down south without publishing the aftermath on social media or newspaper you people will just keep mute, and sees nothing wrong in it but when the reverse is the case you guys will be shouting massacre.

Northerners dont usually cry victims when your people killed them but they will take it as every soul must return to here after and we are not here to stay.

I am not an advocate of killing innocent souls and i always stood by southerners specifically igbos sometimes i give them shield by protecting them. But the problem is they are just ungrateful, they will still come back and insult North.

Someone is sharing his personal experience and you are telling him that he is exaggerating as if you experienced same thing with him or you were there to witness his experience.

He just painted it the way it has always been with the Core North.
You guys are the worst set of ungrateful people I have seen and lived with in all my over 30years of life. I have lived in the North for 25years stretch and k witnessed all the crisis that engulfed Kaduna, Jos and Bauchi.
Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by farouk0403(m): 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
Sensitivity1254:

Someone is sharing his personal experience and you are telling him that he is exaggerating as if you experienced same thing with him or you were there to witness his experience.

He just painted it the way it has always been with the Core North.
You guys are the worst set of ungrateful people I have seen and lived with in all my over 30years of life. I have lived in the North for 25years stretch and k witnessed all the crisis that engulfed Kaduna, Jos and Bauchi.

How you see us it doesn't matter it wouldn't change who we are, if you like stay if you like leave.
Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by Sensitivity1254: 10:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
farouk0403:

How you see us it doesn't matter it wouldn't change who we are, if you like stay if you like leave.

How I see you? Or who you really are?

1 Like

Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by Sensitivity1254: 10:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
farouk0403:

Don't change, the world is leaving you behind. Reason you are so backward in all human capital indices. Soaked in abject poverty and underdevelopment.

1 Like

Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by farouk0403(m): 4:55am On Jul 07, 2017
Sensitivity1254:

Don't change, the world is leaving you behind. Reason you are so backward in all human capital indices. Soaked in abject poverty and underdevelopment.

Whatever!

All fingers ain't equal, those that are willing to go to school they will definitely go while those that are not interested you, no matter what you do you can't change there mind.

Life is a choice, live it the way you like.
Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by farouk0403(m): 4:58am On Jul 07, 2017
Sensitivity1254:

How I see you? Or who you really are?

Take your pick ok
Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by chuxjay(m): 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
To continue reading the story, go to www.chuxzville..com
Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by FoxyFlow(m): 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
chuxjay:
To continue reading the story, go to www.chuxzville..com

Which continuation kwanu? People saw the end there na....
Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by Beewiz(m): 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
farouk0403:

Christians are just like a wailing babies whenever something happens they will automatically tag themselves as a victims.

And no thanks to our Nigeria newspapers and News channels because they are fuc!king one sided,

christians didn't know that they are fueling crises through social media by exaggerating their fake stories to convince gullible readers so as to gain sympathy, but unfurtunately they didn't know that they are pissing us off with this their fake tales and the outcome will n't be of a good to them.

Fu!cking hypocrites.
oh Bleep it kid...and i thought you were literate
Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by Beewiz(m): 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
was just watching things go down nd m tired of watching....is it that people can't discern between right and wrong? or its just a matter of tribalism?...how can you kill ur fellow human and stil fuckin sceam "allahu akbar"?....thats stark anti-christism and devilish....you guys need to change the way u see thing i mean dammit we ar in the 21st century,u cnt just go around killing sumone jux 4 religeous justification....i knw u guys can never change,una papa gan wey be pharaoh wey get weyray 4 head,wher he dy?...i rest my case(and stil fucking ready to take it up again)

1 Like

Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by Pweedycutie(f): 8:15pm On Aug 17, 2017
FoxyFlow:
MAY, 2004 (The End)

"Oh that man would praise the Lord for his goodness and for his wonderful works to the children of men. He has broken the gate of brass and that of iron he set asunder."
The Bible.

War is something that people long after. They want a taste of it. It is in human nature to engage in war no matter how peaceful the period is. It is as if our DNA has it embedded inside of it. Try as much as we can, we cannot resist the urge to spill blood and if we do, there is this satisfaction we feel in our spirits. It is like the resultant effect of a drug and when it wears off, we go in search of more blood to spill.

That is the nature of man. I don't know if this puts a balance to the ecosystem because I believe man's insatiable appetite for bloodshed will only bring about a close in the chapter called humanity. Someone once said, man is the disease. He is the parasite. Man is like the little moss on a bread. If nothing is done to checkmate man, then the world will come to an end. It isn't the war, no, it is the desire to create weapons that are more devastating than the previous ones created. Man plays with nuclear weapons and the only show of strength a country have over another is their nuclear weapon.

Uncle Philip died and a whole lot of people in the riot. Mother went to the village and returned and life went back to normal. The State government seeing the tongue lashing it received from the non-Indigenes decided to be more vigilant. It was able to sustain peace all through its tenure. The cravings for blood was strong though.

April 18th, 2011 came with the world following the event of the post election violence. I wasn't in Kano then and Kazaure where I schooled was peaceful. The people protested but no blood was shed. A year we won't forget in a hurry.

The end....

JANUARY 20TH, 2012

The evening was bright unlike the hazy cold morning that had preceded it. Kawo bus stop was also lively as people went about their normal routine with a peace of mind. The country just came out of a strike that did not see the price of PMS returned to its original price of 65 naira. The protest all over the country and the strike drained the pockets of a lot of people. Many wanted the strikes to contine until the government shift ground but manier wanted it to end. Of what purpose was the strike since it left a lot of people stranded in their hometowns and those that managed to return had to do with the little food they had at home. Hunger was already staring at people in the face. The prices of foodstuffs was beginning to climb high.

Alan as usual was talking about girls while Emmanuel collaborated his story. Abdulrasheed as usual only laughed while Dada stood there hopping from one leg to the other. Humble me held an acoustic guitar and was trying to master the do re mi fa so la ti doh notation. I was very interested in the matter being discussed but the fact that I was playing the guitar made me keep quiet.

It was like someone blew a whistle. Because all of a sudden the whole street became filled with so many people. Some rode on bikes, others in cars yet others ran on their foot looking all dusty and sweaty. It was the first time that we had so many vehicular movement at Kawo bus stop for a while now. I looked at Dada, he looked back at me. None of us knew what was happening.

"Kai, yane? Dan Allah, mai ke faru?"

Dada asked one guy that held lots of memory cards in his hand. His answer shook us.

" 'yan Boko Haram ne. Suna harbin mutane a Sardauna Crescent."
*It is Boko Haram. They are killing people in Sardauna Crescent.*

The answer was unsettling. Even though we knew Kano was going to come under attack, we did not know it would be so soon. At that same instance my phone rang. The caller was my elder sister, Alad.

"Hello Attai, them dey shoot gun for Naibawa. No go outside. I hear say na Boko Haram."

It was a crazy revelation. Sardauna Crescent and Ungwa Uku was getting attacked at the same time. Yes, all around 4pm. After I dropped the call with a heart that was already feeling the tinge of adrenaline, NEPA brought light. Dada and I forgot about everybody and everyone and ran home to the television. No news channel was reporting it. It was the following morning or that night that we learnt that Oche of Channels TV lost his life to that carnage.

When we saw that no channel was reporting the news, we opted for Channel O. Five minutes into the musical program, there was lights out. Before we could react to it, there was a loud explosion with the house suffering a massive shakeover. A bomb had gone off very close to the house. As we ran outside, the clatter of submachine guns tore through the air. Bloodbath, a bloodier one began in Kano.

And no, I did not stay to witness it.

The End....
#JoeyReminisces
my brother no talk am twice..my family and I resided at yankaba that year...After the blast my brother and my dad weren't back. I knew what I felt it was something else not to talk of the post election riot....those that have sensed such tension would be chanting division. God help us in Nigeria
Re: May, 2004 (a True Life Story) by Realzikkist(m): 5:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
Best non-fiction(hopefully) 've ever read..... Nice one flow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please Help With A Project Topic For English Literature / Nairaland Poetry Club Chatroom. / Dangerous Love (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.