Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

"The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai (50844 Views)

IPOB Members Clashed With Nnamdi Kanu Over New Biafra Redesigned Flag / The New Biafra State / Payment Of New Biafra Income Tax Announced By Ralph Uwazuruike Of MASSOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai by YelloweWest: 10:54am On Jun 06, 2017
Ikenna0b:

The next tIme you spoke about your family is here where you claimed your mother is ugute

Next time you spoke about your tribal identity, which is when you started claiming ikwerre (funny you recalled being mixed with ikwerre after someone made a comment about ikwerre and biafra), anyway unlike what you keep telling us now, your grandmother is the ikwerre, not your grandfather or great grandfather or whatever story you conducted to try and justify your identity disorder

Then the next time you spoke on your tribal identity, you claimed Kalabari.

Then story changed, it wasn't your grandmother that's ikwerre anymore but morphed to your grandfather's mother is ikwerre.

You are a compete utter pathetic joke.
Yes, my mother is ugute in delta state.
Yes, my father's mother is Ikwerre
Yes, my father's father is Kalabari
YES, I CLAIM BOTH ETHIC ( IKWERRE AND KALABARI) TRIBES JOINTLY. THERE'S NO LAW THAT STOPS ME FROM THAT.

no, no biafra for ona tongue
Re: "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai by Amberon11: 12:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
Thrash! Ikenna, You're Igbo and you will join your people in Biafra. The rest of the SS doesn't need you. Igbo's are minority in SS just for your information. We have our own struggle which is the Niger Delta Republic. No Igbo's are welcomed in NDR
Ikenna0b:

Dum Dum I'm from SS; delta state precisely. I can't stand you Afonja wannabe SS lots lack of knowledge. Go back to school and learn your geography. There are igbo community in that SS. Go and pick up a God damn book and find out where that are. If you are too lazy, TRAVEL. Ignorance is not cute!!

Btw: I would be more than happy to repost where YelloweWest was exposed claiming different ethnic group and what prompted the now transgendered to claim Kalabari and Ikwerre mixed. Just say if you want it and I'll happily repost them. Like I said you people are pathetic!!! Now swerve

1 Like

Re: "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai by EnuguDadImoMom: 4:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
darediamond:

My dear brother, The North have just wake up to reality that Nigeria will soon be no more!!

This oldman is using there outdated tactics Of DIVIDE AND RULE which is vividly noticeable in I. choice.of.words!!!!

They know what restructuring which is better than dissolution means but still there.arrogance is keeping g them away from bowing to the arrangement.

Now they see that we Yorubas are Largely in Support of Biafra the more now because we do not even want the Fucking Resstructuring anymore so he is trying to divide now the United South.

Useless Oldman/thinking with his teeth.

Igbo's and Yoruba's can do it all alone as individual Nation. We need not your useless meat nor beans nor tomatoes from your region to survive. I speaking have once.cultivated tomatoes back in the years and it yielded like no tomorrow without applying fertilizers.

Our land in the South is generally Fertile!!!

We Southerners altogether can not be working and you mofos up there the north taking the Glory.

To Hell With Nigeria and it so called onesss.

Hail Biafra, Hail Oduduwa!!!
It's high time we Southerners draw a boundary with the Hausa Fulani's, the country is just not working, restructure it, or break it into pieces. Nice write up you have there.
Re: "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai by EnuguDadImoMom: 4:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
Koolking:

Of course, there has always been disunity among the Easteners/Southeners.

Biara failed during Ojukwu and will always be dead on arrival. The movement is shrouded in uncertainty. Even the igbos themselves don't trust one another. Let alone the minority regions like Calabar and Akwa Ibom and Rivers. There is fear in some quarters that the Anambrans would want to hijack the Biaran entity, dominate and enslave others.
The supporters are the selfish minority who doesn't know the underlying motive for the movement.

Ojuwku was this close, but he was discovered to be a fraud by his own people. He lost. Uwazurike came on board and used it to bargain his selfish interest with the Nigerian govt, he is now history. Am not surprised with Kanu, he will toe the same path as his predecessors. While the not so smart followers will die for a cause that is not genuine.

Instead of exerting our energy fighting the common enemy - ethnic sentiments, bigotry tendencies, we are wasting it on a selfish course that is not tenable.

I support true federism, not sectional breakup. We are too divided to break up to make up. We can all make Nigeria the country we yearn for.

Long live Nigeria
Old propaganda, 30th May sit at home has killed all your lies about Igbos not trusting themselves. Igbos want Biafxit, so shut the hell up and stop talking rubbish.
Re: "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai by Koolking(m): 4:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
EnuguDadImoMom:

Old propaganda, 30th May sit at home has killed all your lies about Igbos not trusting themselves. Igbos want Biafxit, so shut the hell up and stop talking rubbish.

You mean, they don't want Biafra again? It's now Biafxit they want. What a rebranding, almost sounding like Brexit.

Confused and power-hungry set of peeps
Re: "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai by EnuguDadImoMom: 4:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
Koolking:

You mean, they don't want Biafra again? It's now Biafxit they want. What a rebranding, almost sounding like Brexit.

Confused and power-hungry set of peeps
Brexit, referendum or any other word we coin out tomorrow simply mean one, we are tired sharing the same country with you, and we want to be on our own. We want Biafra. Damn it, is that too hard for some of you guys to grab. We are tired of the damn unsuccessful marriage, we want divorce.
Re: "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai by Koolking(m): 10:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
EnuguDadImoMom:

Brexit, referendum or any other word we coin out tomorrow simply mean one, we are tired sharing the same country with you, and we want to be on our own. We want Biafra. Damn it, is that too hard for some of you guys to grab. We are tired of the damn unsuccessful marriage, we want divorce.

So who is holding you? You have all the liberty to walk and leave us alone. You're in our country and becoming a nuisance. I take it that you have nowhere to call home hence your continuous sojourn in our country. You're the only beggar with misplaced and foolish choices.

1 Like

Re: "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai by EnuguDadImoMom: 10:56pm On Jun 06, 2017
Koolking:

So who is holding you? You have all the liberty to walk and leave us alone. You're in our country and becoming a nuisance. I take it that you have nowhere to call home hence your continuous sojourn in our country. You're the only beggar with misplaced and foolish choices.
O boy, you lack sense, you write like a grown up kid. How old is this one self... gerrrahere meen
Re: "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai by Koolking(m): 10:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
EnuguDadImoMom:

O boy, you lack sense, you write like a grown up kid. How old is this one self... gerrrahere meen

6 going on 7.
Re: "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai by laudate: 11:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
Koolking:

Chimo!! See finishing.... shocked
Re: "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai by Diademk07: 3:23am On Jun 07, 2017
irepnaija4eva:
During the first declaration of Biafra, it was a public knowledge that when Gowon sent Awolowo to persuade Ojukwu not to embark on secession, they met on the River Niger bridge and discussed. Later on, the media said that according to unofficial report, Awolowo assured Ojukwu that if they seceded, the West would also secede. When he came out, he declared publicly that if by any act of commission or omission the East was allowed to go, the West would follow. This is the public announcement he made and the record is there, which means the West would also secede from the rest of Nigeria. The Igbo believed in him and Ojukwu told all the Igbo to go back to their respective areas. At that time, the Igbo were holding various positions in government, but they all left. When they came back after the civil war, they found that the Yoruba had occupied their positions, and till today, they have not regained such positions, and they will never regain them.

SMH....THIS IS WHERE IT ALL STARTED.
NB...NEVER TRUST THE YORUBAS.

Lmao!

Awolowo never promised to fight in your stupid battle. He only told the North that if Ibo succeeded in leaving, the West would also, why did he say so? Because it was the Ibos who alligned with the North and Whites to join the South with the North in the first place! You weasels were the one who turned Nigeria to what it is today!

Secondly, it's not possible for Ibos to lose the jobs in their regions except if these jobs were in other regions! So why the cry when people in their own regional state got Jobs over the deluded ibos who were all for Biafra. IIRC, it wasn't only the Yorubas who got employed into the Jobs left by the Ibos who left for their phantom biafra, the Fulanis also got back theirs, after the progrom. The question should be why are ibos greedy over other region's occupation when they have their biafra? Shioor.

The Northern guy is an eediot though. No amount of lies can negate the fact it's the Yoruba that connects the dot in this country and a time would come when we would call the bullshit on everything.
Re: "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai by Diademk07: 3:44am On Jun 07, 2017
36STATES:

From childhood, every Igboman knows a Yoruba man is a backstabber. Some of us ignored such eternal warning
and tried to see things for ourselves and got stabbed immediately too. From cross carpeting to if "Igbos go we will go", it's all
about Awolowo betrayal of trust. Obafemi Awolowo was the epitome of chameleon character (419 scammer pastor Adeboye of today) which has made his people so notorious across Africa as very untrustworthy people.

It's people with no history like your ancestors that doesn't know that it's the ibos that are the manipulative weasel!

Who connived with the North and the Whites to join the South with the North if not the Ibos? Why should you then leave while the west stay behind? Who killed every regional leaders apart from theirs? Ibo! Who truncated our true federalism if not an Ibo man?

Not to mention the fact that an Ibo man has always form ally with Noerth since time memorial e.g, Zik and Ahmadu Bello, Shagari and Ekwueme! What about Ibo thousand man-match for the devil incarnate, Abacha while Yoruba fought tooth and nails to put thing into order?

Aint surprised though because people without history knows none. Deluded folks who thinks they could have biafra as well as uphold the jobs they had in the North and the West.! Yeye.

2 Likes

Re: "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai by Diademk07: 3:57am On Jun 07, 2017
EzeUche:
Everyone knows what Awolowo did.

This is common knowledge to Biafrans.

But we Igbos will not turn against Niger Deltans because of this old man

I trust anyone from the East instead of the North or West.

Lmao!

Like we ever trusted ibo from time memorial. The deluded victim playing card manipulative weasel. I can't believe you folks still had the audacity to question how folks in their region got their jobs! What nonsense! You have several occupation in your 5 eastern states yet still cry foul about your job being taken away in other people's regions? It's like replacing all these ibo house of reps in Lagos and others in various jobs in the SW as soon as Ibos declare biafra while still having some eediots crying foul because they were replaced after things eventually went south.. Deluded eediots!

BTW, let me inform you that your folks/ancestors were the eediots who plunged Nigeria into these mess in the first place by not only conniving with the whites to join the South with North but also, truncating our true federalism after killing every regional leaders apart from the Ibos. You're the betrayer, not us yet when shite hit the fans, you would then come with your ugly face to play the victim. Deluded weasels.
Re: "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai by Diademk07: 4:13am On Jun 07, 2017
Cooly100:

...but when it comes to coup of 1967, led by your so called Igbos in the SS who didn't see themselves as igbos, then it is called Igbop coup? When will you mischievous people be donw with your lies and deceit...

Oshimili/aniocha aint ibos again? Lmao!

Even the Midwest as at the time were clamouring for them to board over River Niger and join their kiths across the river because they feared they may later betray them which they eventually did! Deluded weasel.
Re: "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai by Diademk07: 4:40am On Jun 07, 2017
36STATES:

With Hausa man, Igbos know where they stand. With Yoruba man, we don't know where we stand.
The pogrom in the North can be rationalized, even though over done, (our too naive Igbos sons most of them below 30 yrs) stupidly killed their leaders. But for the Yorubas you call your allies to to stick a knife your back, is a worse act.

Yorubas don't seem to understand this, that they helped kill over 2 million Igbos which Igbos will
never do to them even in today's Nigeria. The worst is that they think that such facts can be distorted by daily doses of
lies and propaganda spread through the media.

Who told you we don't know where we stand with the Ibos? You think we have any business with manipulative treacherous victim card playing weasels as the ibos? You'd better have a rethink!
Re: "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai by Diademk07: 5:00am On Jun 07, 2017
schoolboij:

you are not wise.

The Igbo, unfortunately, are lacking in diplomacy. This is the weakness of the Igbo and that is what the Yoruba are capitalising on to manipulate their way of thinking. During the first declaration of Biafra, it was a public knowledge that when Gowon sent Awolowo to persuade Ojukwu not to embark on secession, they met on the River Niger bridge and discussed. Later on, the media said that according to unofficial report, Awolowo assured Ojukwu that if they seceded, the West would also secede. When he came out, he declared publicly that if by any act of commission or omission the East was allowed to go, the West would follow. This is the public announcement he made and the record is there, which means the West would also secede from the rest of Nigeria. The Igbo believed in him and Ojukwu told all the Igbo to go back to their respective areas.

where is the betrayal? he was sent to persuade ojukwu not to declare Biafra which ojukwu declined. then he came back and to the world that if Biafra is ALLOWED to secede, the West would secede.

now this is a conditional statement which igbos are too dull to grab. was Biafra ALLOWED told secede and Awolowo failed to secede?

now answer that.

You dey mind these akpu filled heads? I just shake my head whenever I see their gibberish. People say it's the North that are uneducated but I'm now seeing that most Ibos are uneducated as well.

Can you imagine? How does that statement point that Awolowo promised to join them in their foolishness? He simply stated that if the East are allowed to secede, the West will follow also because it was the Ibos who connived with the whites to join the whole South to the North in the first place.
Re: "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai by Diademk07: 5:21am On Jun 07, 2017
Lightening:

Bros take am easy. You want Yorubas to prostrate for you before you know they are wiser now. Let's forget the past and move on. Southern unity will profit all of us. But trying at every opportunity to denigrate the Yorubas will not augur well for this collective struggle. Ibos and Yoruba's enjoy cordial relationship in real life, but this online hate is spoiling a lot of things. Awolowo and Ojukwu are both late but appear to have continued their animosity even in death. Let's live our lives the way we choose and not carrying over beef we know not much about. Let PEACE reign!

Lmao..

The ibos thought they are doing themselves favour with these hate preach, not knowing they are doing themselves huge disservice.

For instance, My brother hates anything about the Ibos since his encounter with them at the Youth corps service, I'm often the voice of reason when it comes to Ibo matter with him. In fact, when he came home and saw our Ibo tenant, he instantly hated them and I have to do the huge work of trying to calm him down and tell him to give them the benefit of doubt until they proved otherwise. My parents, (bless their pure hearts) would always look at my bro as if he's grown horns on his head and how he needs Jesus because of his hatred.

Why am I saying this? The point is Yoruba elders, including my parents has nothing against the Ibos neither did they do anything to poison our hearts with any hatred against the ibos however, we, the Youths are getting sensitized daily due to our encounter with the Ibos who's got their mind poisoned by the their untruthful uncles and parents. I'm telling you that the Yoruba youths may eventually return the hate in full in a matter of time.

And it's the youth people should be wary of because these are energetic blood thirsty war mongers, it's no wonder that it's the Hausa youth who are creating the tension in the North as we speak right now.

Ibos should continue their hate preach and let the sensitization and awareness continues as well!

1 Like

Re: "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai by Diademk07: 5:30am On Jun 07, 2017
phreakabit:

Apart from Akwa Ibom and Calabar. . . Who else fought with Igbos?
Your question is hilarious.
The real question is were we allies during the war?
What was the role of the Yoruba nation during the war?
Answer that and you will see a clear direction as to where things are headed.

You want to know Awolowo roles?

For liberating the Midwest who were invaded and attacked by the biafra men and for stopping your biafra ship from boarding in Ore and Lagos at large.

1 Like

Re: "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai by Diademk07: 5:44am On Jun 07, 2017
ipodstinks:
I no understand as well. My question now is who do hausas now like between both.

Lmao..

Those rats... You know what? All I'm waiting is for Nigeria to either get restructured or seceded. I trust no one apart from my folks, I didn't even vote in the last election!
Re: "The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai by orisa37: 6:51am On Jun 07, 2017
Call a Hoe a hoe. Yakassai is talking from his nose and merely speculating. Who makes him a Judge over Nigeria?
Nigeria already has 6 unconstitutionally recognised, but conventional Zones working in harmony. Framed these 6 Zones into the Constitution and have them fully recognised.
Nigeria has 36 Autonomous constitutional States, on the basis of which Shagari won The Presidency against Awolowo, curtesy of Chief Richard Akinjide and the 2/3 of the number of States then.
Now, make these 36 States fully autonomous by simply restructuring The Exclusive List to make the States completely responsible for their Resource Control and contribute 40% of each State's Resource to F.G.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote / Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) / Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.