Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Presidency Replies Allegation That Osinbajo Appoints Yorubas, RCCG Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Replies Allegation That Osinbajo Appoints Yorubas, RCCG Members (4434 Views)

Presidency Replies Northern Elders Forum: 'You Are A General Without Troops' / Presidency Replies EU, UK And US On CJN's Suspension (Full Statement) / Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Replies Allegation That Osinbajo Appoints Yorubas, RCCG Members by hucienda: 12:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
Bogus write up.

They didn't deny the allegations against him.
Re: Presidency Replies Allegation That Osinbajo Appoints Yorubas, RCCG Members by luvinhubby(m): 1:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
KahlDrogo:
And this stupid comment makes you a very wretched spare parts hawker.

Go and open your empty 4*4 shop and beg chukwu alibo fvckward to make patrons come your way instead of spreading smelly Potopoto saliva all over the place.

Now, get the fvck out of my sight and don't you ever quote me in your miserable life again. angry

Overfed kid.
Re: Presidency Replies Allegation That Osinbajo Appoints Yorubas, RCCG Members by KahlDrogo(m): 1:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
luvinhubby:

Overfed kid.
Overgrown mammal. You think I'm your fvck buddie. Next time, reserve your filthy opinion to your kids and do otherwise only when requested to do so.

Idiots keep thinking people are here to please them or massage their ego. Look closely, I'm not in the same league with you. Go look for other pricks to bump fists with. You bring that fist at me, what you get is a sledgehammer.

Now, get the fvck out!

Re: Presidency Replies Allegation That Osinbajo Appoints Yorubas, RCCG Members by Firgemachar: 1:20pm On Jun 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
He only confirmed the allegations of nepotism against the VP.

Naysayers like you can never be pleased.

God is backing Osinbajo. He'll overcome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Replies Allegation That Osinbajo Appoints Yorubas, RCCG Members by dannytoe(m): 3:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
K
Re: Presidency Replies Allegation That Osinbajo Appoints Yorubas, RCCG Members by yaki84: 3:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
seunmsg:

There is no direct response from the acting President's media team yet. Daily post is just being mischievous with the title. Laolu Akande speaks for the acting president and the so called reply above is not from him.

who is the pwesidency?
Re: Presidency Replies Allegation That Osinbajo Appoints Yorubas, RCCG Members by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
seunmsg:
Below is a better response

Who is Afraid of Prof Osinbajo?, by Musa Alhassan

newsrescue.com

Jun 2, 2017 9:41 PM

Oh You mean Dailypost is no more an IPOB blog.... EWU

Re: Presidency Replies Allegation That Osinbajo Appoints Yorubas, RCCG Members by luvinhubby(m): 6:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Overgrown mammal. You think I'm your fvck buddie. Next time, reserve your filthy opinion to your kids and co otherwise only when requested to do so.

Idiots keep thinking people are here to please them or massage their ego. Look closely, I'm not in the same league with you. Go look for other pricks to bump fists with. You bring that fist at me, what you get is a sledgehammer.

Now, get the fvck out!

Obvious kid.
Re: Presidency Replies Allegation That Osinbajo Appoints Yorubas, RCCG Members by gberra: 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
My brother na allegations I mean to type o. I no know whether na the weed wey I take for dream change am
Ijaw wailer smoking spiritual Janja.weed grin.. Little wonder he's been churning out dregs in the name of jaundiced opinions... Your opinion Your life.

--L shocked shocked k at you!
Re: Presidency Replies Allegation That Osinbajo Appoints Yorubas, RCCG Members by gberra: 6:16pm On Jun 04, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Overgrown mammal. You think I'm your fvck buddie. Next time, reserve your filthy opinion to your kids and co otherwise only when requested to do so.

Now, get the fvck out!
luvinhubby, kindly accept my sympathies. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Replies Allegation That Osinbajo Appoints Yorubas, RCCG Members by EdCure: 6:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
Mbamto:
Still looking for the reactions shocked
They just briefed us on the accusations, so what is their defence on all the issues raised undecided
Obviously you didn't read the post completely.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Replies Allegation That Osinbajo Appoints Yorubas, RCCG Members by MayorofLagos(m): 6:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
I really think Atiku Abubakar (or whether na Abubakar Atiku) is behind this Dr Farouk.
Re: Presidency Replies Allegation That Osinbajo Appoints Yorubas, RCCG Members by gberra: 6:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
The various boards were duly composed bearing in mind the extant laws. So why the hate campaign.
Eda ma nika o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Abduct 6 People In Adamawa / Why Are My Soldiers Leaving, It Smells Like 66 Not 67 / Tinubu's Health Deteriorates, Wears Catheter Bag For Urine (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.