Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,043 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

My Friend Is About To Betray His Wife, I Could Be An Accomplice: Please Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Is About To Betray His Wife, I Could Be An Accomplice: Please Advise (1164 Views)

Update On My Wife & I / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do / Should I Tell My Wife I Want A DNA Test? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Is About To Betray His Wife, I Could Be An Accomplice: Please Advise by ARBITRAGEUR: 9:10am On Jun 04, 2017
I am writing this issue because I have a big burden in my heart and I am actually confused because I do not know the right decision to take. This is an event ta span back to the past years and I have really been a key player in the whole event. In as long as it span over a long period of time, i will try to be as concise and precise as possible.

Since my secondary school days (1990-1995), I have met lots of friends whom we are still very much together till now, but there are two of them whom our friendship has gone beyond mere friends into becoming brothers. I will call them Raph and Dan (not their real names). We have been through thin and thick together. As growing teenagers, we did lots of things together. We studied together, we slept with the same girls together, we all toasted the same girl together and the likes of crazy things you could imagine teenagers would do. By profile, I was a little above the two of them because I was privileged to come from an aristocratic family. In academics too I was very smart. Raph parents were educated. His father had separated from his Mum and he was raised by his Mum. Raph was a brillant boy, but twice as stubborn. He came to me as the most stubborn person I have ever met in my life, even up till now (The details is not the focus of this discussion). Dan parents were stack illiterates who belong to the poorest class in the society. He was also always at the bottom of the class. Dan was older then Raph and Me and was initially two classes ahead of us, but we met him in SS1 when he consistently failed promotion exams to SS2. I remembered when we became friends, I had to spend time reading economics and other textbooks and explaining it to him in our dialect. Over the time, he however improved got promoted and we all wrote SSCE together in 1995. One thing about Dan is that despite his shortcomings, he has a level of boldness that could scare the devil. He could dare anything and he could toast any girl no matter her class, beauty and and level. No wonder in SS2, he became an official boyfriend of Queen.

Queen was an enigma, a paragon of beauty and an embodiment of intelligence. She attended one of the best school around, a very expensive boarding school. She was a very classy lady who was very reserved and considered 'proud' by boys who felt very inferior to relate with her, albeit, they wished they could relate with her. Raph had wished to toast her, but he was sceptical (Raph was/is very proud, he considered it and insult for a gal to say No to him). When Dan announced his intention to toast Queen, everyone thought his time to be disgraced was ripe. In all ramifications, he did not measure up to her. He was poor academically, he was the least handsome among us, he was from a wretched family, as a matter of fact, his father was a night guard in Queen's school (Although Queen did not know). Every odd was against him. Surprisingly, Queen agreed with him and they later became the best of lovers. I understand he even deflowered Queen and they were always having sexx. They could locked themselves inside room for a whole weekend, having sexx. Every boy envied Raph. Coincidentally, Queen was my distant cousin.

Later in life, the three friends (Self, Raph and Dan) were admitted to the same Polytechnic at different intervals. Raph, first for a three year part-time OND progaram, I joined a year later for a two year full time program and Dan, a year later for a three year part-time program. We all stayed in the same rood off-campus. At that time, Queen and Dan have separated. Queen was admitted to a University immediately she was through with her SSCE. She did not complete her degree program before she relocated to join her elder brother in UK. Raph, on completion of his OND proceeded to a University and graduated on top of his class as a computer scientist and now work as a senior manager with one of the leading multinational retail companies in Nigeria. He is doing very well for himself with a fat pay, about two official cars with a driver attached, nice accommodation with maids, all paid for by his employer. He however finds difficult to run a successful family life. Though his wife remains with him, she is as good as a nonentity in the house. They have two kids together, but he harassed and embarrassed his wife at will. He also has a chain of girlfriends outside and once told me he was willing to marry another woman. I completed my HND, graduated with a good grade, wrote professional exams and became a chartered Accountant and stockbroker, joined a leading Nigerian bank as an Auditor for about eight years, then moved on to start my own consulting firm and recently relocated to UK to acquire more educational qualifications. Even though I do catch fun with other gals sometimes, I had no commitment to them and I put my family ahead. Dan completed his HND and graduated as an average student. He secured a job as contract marketer in a Bank with intimidating targets. He got married to a very calm lady and they have a daughter together. In 2010, Dan lost his job with the bank because of consistent inability to meet his targets. Since then, he struggled to secure another job to no avail. Before the end of 2010, an unfortunate event happened to his wife. She simply complained of stomach pain and she was taken to the hospital, she was diagnose and I understand she needed a surgery. The amount needed was huge. Friends contributed all we could put together. The surgery was carried out and then, the wife became practically deaf. As I type today, she could barely hear what people say and she struggles to talk. The husband could not secure any job, he has been on the street struggling. Friends and families have contributed money and assisted the wife medically, yet there is no significant improvement.

I deliberately stayed with them for a week. Life was rough and tough. Raph and I have been the one paying his rent and sending some money for upkeep. My observation throughout the period was that the wife had become hopeless, save for her husband and the daughter. They were the only thing she lives for. On a particular night when we hanged out together in 2015, I discovered my friend received an international call which lasted for about one hour thirty minutes. I later realized it was Queen that called him from UK. He told me they had been in active communication. I will continue later. I have to be on my way to church.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is About To Betray His Wife, I Could Be An Accomplice: Please Advise by Dshocker(m): 9:22am On Jun 04, 2017
story seems interesting....
Re: My Friend Is About To Betray His Wife, I Could Be An Accomplice: Please Advise by Heavance(m): 9:49am On Jun 04, 2017
Hmmm.....
Re: My Friend Is About To Betray His Wife, I Could Be An Accomplice: Please Advise by shortgun(m): 9:59am On Jun 04, 2017
Aha! The story is taking shape.
Dan wants to be with Queen and abandon his deaf wife.......
OP, come and complete what you've started I can't fit shout this Sunday morning.
Re: My Friend Is About To Betray His Wife, I Could Be An Accomplice: Please Advise by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
i have keen interest in this story, want to know how you will become the accomplice in this story.
Re: My Friend Is About To Betray His Wife, I Could Be An Accomplice: Please Advise by eyinjuege: 1:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
Nice story...

Biko, kwantinu
Re: My Friend Is About To Betray His Wife, I Could Be An Accomplice: Please Advise by buragidi(m): 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
I relocated to Birmingham in UK last year for a year Masters programme. Before I travelled, I was with Dan in Laos. Even though he was aware I do runs outside, he knows that I am very careful and discreet and I don't do it regularly. I was amazed at how Dan was trying to reconnect me back with one of my exs who is now married with kids. The lady has made series of attempts for us to rekindle the dead relationship and I told her I wouldn't do married woman. Her wahala was too much that I had to cut off all communication with her. It was surprising to me how Dan told her I would be around in Lagos for a week, to the extent that she had to come and join us in a joint where we were drinking. It was also very worrisome how he encouraged me to continue sleeping with her. I was so drunk that night and that lady was trying everything possible to lure me to bed. The way and manner I didn't do anything with her up till today still remain a mystery to me. The reason Dan was interested in me sleeping with my ex who is now married still remains a mystery to me despite his closeness to my wife. We talked it out and he said he was sorry but just felt since it was going to be a discreet relationship, he thought I wouldn't have problems with it.

Few months after my arrival in UK, Dan told me one day that Queen was very happy l was in UK with my family. He said he gave her my UK line. I asked him why he monitors the lady around and he said they were just friends. Of course I know Queen was not married. She sponsored the guy she dated after Dan to UK, after few years, the guy abandoned her for an older white lady. She has problems with her visa and she has being staying and working here without proper papers. One day, Dan told me that Queen said that the greatest mistake she made in life was to break up with Dan. According to me friend, the lady said if not for fear of God, she would not mind sponsoring Dan to UK to stay with her, but she can not afford to hurt his family because she is also a woman. That was my friend's account. Few months ago, Queen relocated from London to Birmingham. She has been very close with me. She did not go into details of what is currently going on between her and my friends, she only said they
Re: My Friend Is About To Betray His Wife, I Could Be An Accomplice: Please Advise by buragidi(m): 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
She only said they are in constant communication. Let's I forget, Raph secured a job for Dan in his place of work about four months ago. The salary is not fantastic, he earns 50k monthly and it is just a working distance to his house, so no transport fair. Just your yesterday, Queen called me and we spoke about Dan. She told me how she was disappointed to learn that Dan earns a meagre 50k per month. She wondered how how a family man copes with such a ridiculous salary. She thought Dan needed to be helped. If he could just move to UK, he will work and make a comfortable living. She however added a caveat that the only thing that pisses her off is that anytime they talked, Dan is always talking about how he loves her. How he wants to come back to her. How marrying his wife was a mistake. How the lady trapped him with pregnancy. She said, she is not interested in a man who is married. She said but she still feels he should be assisted. She also said that Dan even said if he comes to UK today, he will have to stay in her place. Now, her immigration status is an issue an day she believes I have the magic wand. She thinks I can... Battery going down.

(1) (Reply)

Do U Really Regret Loosing Your Virginity?......why? / VIDEO : Matured Men & Woman Doing Blow Jobs In Public / "I Don't Last 3-5mins During Action Wit My Woman,wat Can I Take For Durability"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.