Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,479 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Ojukwu’s Biafra Dead And Gone – Albert Horsfall - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu’s Biafra Dead And Gone – Albert Horsfall (1010 Views)

Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra / Ojukwu's Biafra Vs Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra ( Spot The Difference ) / U .S . Classified Files Reveal Untold Story Of Ojukwu, Biafra By Americans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ojukwu’s Biafra Dead And Gone – Albert Horsfall by osinbanjoisaliar: 10:39am On Jun 04, 2017
Albert Horsfall, the first Director
General of the Nigeria Intelligence
Agency (NIA) and former DG of
Department of Security Service (DSS),
has condemned the agitation for Biafra.
 He also told the indigenous people of
Biafra (IPOB), Movement for the
Actualization of the Sovereign State of
Biafra, (MASSOB) and other agitating
groups to their secession agenda. “The Ojukwu Baifra is dead and gone.
We fought a civil war here and I led a
special security delegation here
alongside the military. We represented
Nigeria’s united interest which General
Gowon represented.
“We all served here and the war was
fought and it was over and Gowon
declared no victor no vanquished
verdict and that concept is still there.
We are living very happily with
everybody”, he told Daily Trust. “Port Harcourt is the capital of Rivers
State from time to time, the issue of
Port Harcourt has been a subject of
agitation. Port Harcourt was one of the
issues the so-called Biafra demanded
and this matter was discussed in Kampala.
“I don’t know why people are
bothered about Baifra and want to
resurrect it and create tension which is
totally unnecessary. Those that are
staking interest in Port Harcourt have
no locus standi whatsoever.
“We don’t want to resurrect things that
will create tension in this country. Like
I said earlier, everybody has a right to
agitate but to agitate on somebody
else’s territory is wrong. So, if anybody
wants to cede Port Harcourt, the person is looking for trouble. “We should not look for trouble
anymore. Those of us who were old
enough and saw the Civil War which
was unnecessary, created by Ojukwu
who wanted to separate from Nigeria.
The Civil War took a lot of innocent lives. We don’t want to see it repeated.
“The agitation for Biafra should stop.
I’m not saying that they should not
agitate but they should not do it in
somebody’s territory. They should
remove Port Harcourt from it.”
www.dailypost.ng/2017/06/04/ojukwus-biafra-dead-gone-albert-horsfall/

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu’s Biafra Dead And Gone – Albert Horsfall by osinbanjoisaliar: 10:45am On Jun 04, 2017
FYI, The Biafra territory will start at ilorin and end at bakassi. Everyone who falls into this landmass will become a citizen of biafra. Kate henshaw's map is incomplete. Anyone, including oba lil wayne and tinubu, who tries to resist biafra rule once actualized will be prosecuted for treason and sentenced to their fate at the front of a firing squad.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu’s Biafra Dead And Gone – Albert Horsfall by ApolitiCal: 10:47am On Jun 04, 2017
Igbos know that already except the attention seeking ones among them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojukwu’s Biafra Dead And Gone – Albert Horsfall by Kdon2: 10:49am On Jun 04, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Ojukwu’s Biafra Dead And Gone – Albert Horsfall by bennymark(m): 10:53am On Jun 04, 2017
them no wan gree
Re: Ojukwu’s Biafra Dead And Gone – Albert Horsfall by seunmsg(m): 11:14am On Jun 04, 2017
Oya Igbos, come and call Albert Horsfall an Afonja as usual. How can he say that Igweocha (PH) is not part of Biafra? In fact, he must an ewedu and oil soup eating scratch face. grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojukwu’s Biafra Dead And Gone – Albert Horsfall by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 04, 2017
Ojukwu was calling for confederation which today have found voices in other quarters in the shape of true federalism or devolution

Majority of Igbos are simply calling for a restructured Nigeria, so Horsfall is wrong because if anything what has happened is the baseline argument has found more advocates in other region

On the subject of Biafra. Ojukwu has said before his death that Biafra was an axis of freedom created for those fleeing adversity from other regions. He went on to say now that the war is over Igbos should pursue their aspirations within Nigeria without inhibitions or any siege mentality

So in essence just as the last Biafra was the consequence of failure of politics and failures of men. The next Biafra will also get traction if politics and men once again fail

This is not the time for triumphalism, what this moment calls for is soul searching, and serious discussion about the future of Nigeria and its citizenship

Horsfall can engage in revisionist History all he likes but the facts are the facts

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu’s Biafra Dead And Gone – Albert Horsfall by Shelloween(m): 11:26am On Jun 04, 2017
What is this man smoking?
Re: Ojukwu’s Biafra Dead And Gone – Albert Horsfall by malton: 11:34am On Jun 04, 2017
This same NK that is towing the path Ojukwu did doesn't seem willing to spill his blood for the cause.

He'll end up leading many of them to a disastrous end.

But I guess the group consists mainly of lowlifes who haven't much to live for anyway.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu’s Biafra Dead And Gone – Albert Horsfall by Agbaletu: 11:36am On Jun 04, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:
FYI, The Biafra territory will start at ilorin and end at bakassi. Everyone who falls into this landmass will become a citizen of biafra. Kate henshaw's map is incomplete. Anyone, including oba lil wayne and tinubu, who tries to resist biafra rule once actualized will be prosecuted for treason and sentenced to their fate at the front of a firing squad.
Lol
Can you at least allow us to retain our names in order to preserve our identity after Yorubaland has been merged with Biafraland?
Should I also tell my in law to get me a second Igbo name?
Re: Ojukwu’s Biafra Dead And Gone – Albert Horsfall by osinbanjoisaliar: 11:38am On Jun 04, 2017
malton:
This same NK that is towing the path Ojukwu did doesn't seem willing to spill his blood for the cause.

But I guess the group consists mainly of lowlifes who haven't much to live for anyway.
The lowlifes will soon become your masters. I hope you can wash plates and toilets very well.

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu’s Biafra Dead And Gone – Albert Horsfall by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 04, 2017
OJUKWU SAID NO SHIT......OSIBANJO IN CHANNELS YESTERDAY SAID HE'S TIRED OF NIGERIA AND HE WONT BE RUNNING FOR 2019.....NO HOPE FOR NIGERIA
Re: Ojukwu’s Biafra Dead And Gone – Albert Horsfall by osinbanjoisaliar: 11:40am On Jun 04, 2017
Agbaletu:

Lol
Can you at least allow us to retain our names in order to preserve our identity after Yorubaland has been merged with Biafraland?
Should I also tell my in law to get me a second Igbo name?
Na small small clap de enter dance. When the invasion happens, you go hear am.

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu’s Biafra Dead And Gone – Albert Horsfall by malton: 11:43am On Jun 04, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:

The lowlifes will soon become your masters. I hope you can wash plates and toilets very well.
grin

God forbid bad thing!
Re: Ojukwu’s Biafra Dead And Gone – Albert Horsfall by kingzizzy: 11:44am On Jun 04, 2017
malton:

But it will be Nigeria doing the killing, right?
Re: Ojukwu’s Biafra Dead And Gone – Albert Horsfall by Agbaletu: 11:44am On Jun 04, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:

Na small small clap de enter dance. When the invasion happens, you go hear am.
You are speaking in parable, come out clear.
Re: Ojukwu’s Biafra Dead And Gone – Albert Horsfall by osinbanjoisaliar: 11:45am On Jun 04, 2017
Shelloween:
What is this man smoking?
Don't mind him. He's afraid. He was head of the DIA, during the civil war. He knows that once biafra becomes a reality, one of the first points of call would be to put together a commission to investigate his past crimes and atrocities during the civil war. He has a date with the firing squad.

5 Likes

Re: Ojukwu’s Biafra Dead And Gone – Albert Horsfall by malton: 11:46am On Jun 04, 2017
kingzizzy:

But it will be Nigeria doing the killing, right?

If need be.
Re: Ojukwu’s Biafra Dead And Gone – Albert Horsfall by kingzizzy: 11:54am On Jun 04, 2017
malton:

If need be.

So if Nigeria is anchored on justice, why would it go and kill people simply for exercising their right to self determination?
Re: Ojukwu’s Biafra Dead And Gone – Albert Horsfall by gberra: 12:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:
This one does not even know how to troll.. Boda ode grin

----L shocked shocked k at you!
Re: Ojukwu’s Biafra Dead And Gone – Albert Horsfall by YorubaForum: 12:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:
www.dailypost.ng/2017/06/04/ojukwus-biafra-dead-gone-albert-horsfall/
Who is this one?. ..Is he the new Chairman of unity beggars commission under buhari's regime?. .. This our Biafra don purge so many people stomach, we never start the main plan and every politician is complaining already that the dose is too much for their stomach grin ,My leader Nnamdi Kanu abeg ride on, frustrate them the more..

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu’s Biafra Dead And Gone – Albert Horsfall by gberra: 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2017
everybody has a right to agitate but to agitate on somebody else's territory is wrong. So, if anybody wants to cede Port Harcourt, the person is looking for trouble.

To the Port Harcourt beggars, horsfall is simply saying that the people of port Harcourt & Rivers are not interested in diarrhea soup grin. Potopoto soup grin

Re: Ojukwu’s Biafra Dead And Gone – Albert Horsfall by KahlDrogo(m): 12:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
"I’m not saying that they should not
agitate but they should not do it in
somebody’s territory. They should
remove Port Harcourt from it.”

Cc; All Potopoto Republican Ataché by Force LiePob Miscreants.

Keep your trash to yourselves.
Re: Ojukwu’s Biafra Dead And Gone – Albert Horsfall by Arda1000(m): 12:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
ojukwu biafra is dead but unfortunately nnamdi kanu biafra is well alive and is just a matter of time

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Flood: Nigerian Government Gives Lekki Residents, Others Quit Notice / Photo Of President Buhari In London Today With Archbishop / First They Were Libyans, Then Malians Now SA Based Drug Lords

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.