Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism (8700 Views)

I Video My Wife Sister Nakerd Seducing Me PHOTOS / 2 Gorgeous Slay Queens Called Out For 'Seducing' Men / Nigerian Ladies Seducing A White Man In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism by viki84(m): 1:16pm On Jun 04, 2017
Nairalanders Please I Need Your Candid Advise On This Matter,
Actually After 5 Days Of Hectic And Stressful Lectures At School, I Chose The Remaining 2 Days Being Saturday And Sunday To Relax At Home, During The Past 3-4 Weeks, There's This Particular Jehovah Girl, She Came With Her Male Evangelism Partner To My Lodge, Due To The Fact That It's Been Long I Went To Church Precisely December Last Year, I Allowed Them In, Sequel The Following Week She Came Alone And During Her Preaching, She'll Look Me Straight In The Eyes And Give Me That Killer Smile Like She's Expecting Me To Say Something, This Has Repeated For Quite A While, I Enquired Of Her Department And Level And Later Got Her Digits, I'm Beginning To Catch Feelings,Today Being Sunday, She Came And During Preaching It Rained Heavily,She Left A Couple Of Minutes Ago, I Decided To Hold My Chill.
Should I Take Things Further With Her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 04, 2017

23 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism by Splinz(m): 1:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
viki84:

Yes. Take a step further by focusing more on the Kingdom messages.

21 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism by Khd95(m): 1:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
so because she smiles at u,u think she's seducing you

men sef

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism by ipobarecriminals: 1:34pm On Jun 04, 2017
forget it.dnt be deceived. and get high on sexual fantasy. she wont open her legs wide apart for u to splash/discovery. Jehovah witness dnt marry non member/indulge in dat orgy u dream of.Ka iwe re

6 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism by TruthNigeria(m): 1:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
Opportunities are like sunrises, if you wait too long you will miss them..

4 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism by viki84(m): 1:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
Splinz:

Yes. Take a step further by focusing more on the Kingdom messages.
Which Of The Kingdom To Be Precise, The Kingdom I Need, She Carry Am De Waka Upandan
Re: Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism by firstking01(m): 3:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
Dude, give your life to jesus as she has told you and leave her aloneundecided

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism by Jfrankination(m): 3:55pm On Jun 04, 2017
:-Xsmh
Re: Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
viki84:
Nairalanders Please I Need Your Candid Advise On This Matter,
Actually After 5 Days Of Hectic And Stressful Lectures At School, I Chose The Remaining 2 Days Being Saturday And Sunday To Relax At Home, During The Past 3-4 Weeks, There's This Particular Jehovah Girl, She Came With Her Male Evangelism Partner To My Lodge, Due To The Fact That It's Been Long I Went To Church Precisely December Last Year, I Allowed Them In, Sequel The Following Week She Came Alone And During Her Preaching, She'll Look Me Straight In The Eyes And Give Me That Killer Smile Like She's Expecting Me To Say Something, This Has Repeated For Quite A While, I Enquired Of Her Department And Level And Later Got Her Digits, I'm Beginning To Catch Feelings,Today Being Sunday, She Came And During Preaching It Rained Heavily,She Left A Couple Of Minutes Ago, I Decided To Hold My Chill.
yes.chop her ....without condom

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism by viki84(m): 4:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
Itzmax:
yes.chop her ....without condom
I Don't Know You Are This Wicked
Re: Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism by Bluezy13(m): 4:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
viki84:
Which Of The Kingdom To Be Precise, The Kingdom I Need, She Carry Am De Waka Upandan

Hehehe...
See free food
Re: Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism by Bahddo(m): 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
Sex-starved hormonal he-goat. So you can't be with a girl without thinking sex? undecided

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism by adde: 4:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
viki84:
Bad guy. You will soon join JW without knowing it. Just continue... That is her own way of bringing you to Jehovah.

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
Grab her and give her better cassava. Knack her tire!! She wants it, lol us girls can form sha. No dey fall in love anyhow, just collect regular chops.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
Op......

Re: Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
Fresca:
Grab her and give her better cassava. Knack her tire!! She wants it, lol us girls can form sha. No dey fall in love anyhow, just collect regular chops.

so a harmless smile dy lady gave or gives him don turn forming abi

shey she for dy frown dy preach fa?

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism by skyman200(m): 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
hmmmmmmm
Re: Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism by success10(m): 11:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
forget it.dnt be deceived. and get high in sexual fantasy. she wont open her kegs wide apart for u to splash/discovery. Jehovah witness dnt marry non member/indulge in dat orgy u dream of.Ka iwe re
you are partially right...
JW don't marry non member but they can flirt with non member...
Had an encounter with one..
she will travel, all the way from East.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism by viki84(m): 12:37am On Jun 05, 2017
Fresca:
i believe you

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism by calddon(m): 6:19am On Jun 05, 2017
@op,lies....she can mt visit you alone. They go in twos or threes

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism by Lekan1o1: 8:27am On Jun 05, 2017
success10:

you are partially right...
JW don't marry non member but they can flirt with non member...
Had an encounter with one..
she will travel, all the way from East.

She will travel all the way from east just to flirt with u?.... haba oga!
No be true jor!
Re: Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism by marvin902(m): 8:44am On Jun 05, 2017
define seduction..
and if you say your intrested in her okkk oo undecided undecided
Re: Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism by YtivitissuP: 10:02am On Jun 05, 2017
If she had met you neutrally, not during their evangelism, it would have been easier for you. You already have her digits, so play your game well.... Stop her from coming for the evangelism but minister to her instead....
Re: Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism by success10(m): 10:05am On Jun 05, 2017
Lekan1o1:

She will travel all the way from east just to flirt with u?.... haba oga! No be true jor!
well... it left for you to believe... do u know that.. we are not same tribe?. she is Igbo while I'm Yoruba...
Re: Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism by Lekan1o1: 10:06am On Jun 05, 2017
success10:

well...
it left for you to believe...
do u know that..
we are not same tribe?.
she is Igbo while I'm Yoruba...

Hmmm are u serious?...
Do u still keep in touch?
Re: Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism by Sugarcious(m): 10:06am On Jun 05, 2017
calddon:
@op,lies....she can mt visit you alone. They go in twos or threes
very true. She can't visit alone. JW always go in group of two or three.
Re: Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism by success10(m): 4:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
Lekan1o1:

Hmmm are u serious?...
Do u still keep in touch?
Am serious, it hard to believe.
Yes we still keep in touch but I have to let her know that: we cant continue again as her belief is not inline with mine.
if she was not faithful to the JW, then there is tendency that our union would not last.
Re: Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism by adajoe555: 4:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hmm op nawa for you oh ...she smiled at you ..you teamed it as seductive.what would you have said if she was frowning haba!

maybe I should stop smiling to guys when I go to preach so that they won't say I'm seducing them

especially In sch
see the caption self..she will not have anything with you op wake up from your dream

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism by Lekan1o1: 4:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
success10:

Am serious, it hard to believe.
Yes we still keep in touch but I have to let her know that: we cant continue again as her belief is not inline with mine.
if she was not faithful to the JW, then there is tendency that our union would not last.

Wow.. but u used to pay for d T.p
Re: Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism by success10(m): 2:46am On Jun 06, 2017
Lekan1o1:

Wow.. but u used to pay for d T.p
50/50 pattern

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Memes About Boobs / I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo / Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.