Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,650 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Fayose And NUPENG Officials Meet Aregbesola To Settle Ekiti Fuel Crisis - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose And NUPENG Officials Meet Aregbesola To Settle Ekiti Fuel Crisis (25659 Views)

Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures / Aregbesola To Osun Workers: Please Endure Our Season Of Famineā€˜ll End By March / Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose And NUPENG Officials Meet Aregbesola To Settle Ekiti Fuel Crisis by seunlly(m): 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

We own Lagos
No be fake things wey u dey sell dey make u make all those money.. Wrath is coming..
Re: Fayose And NUPENG Officials Meet Aregbesola To Settle Ekiti Fuel Crisis by yarimo(m): 6:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
stuffs4me:

Yes. This is how corruption always start by telling lies upandan. You must be related to liar Mohammed.
he is my dad and role model
Re: Fayose And NUPENG Officials Meet Aregbesola To Settle Ekiti Fuel Crisis by Tecno66: 6:35pm On Jun 04, 2017
Amgreat70:
Hmmmm
What can I say
So fayose can't resolve this issue with petroleum marketers himself, na another governor go do am....

Well I don't understand all this Afonja governors.
You never understand the governor for your state and zone finish, na afonja own you wan understand? That one no possible na.
Re: Fayose And NUPENG Officials Meet Aregbesola To Settle Ekiti Fuel Crisis by DamiBukola: 6:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
ogundeleai:

Apparently Somebody that is cruising 2015 model in real time won't make this horrible reply
what a demented brain. I surf Nairaland site in my leisure time. I never meant to brag with what I am cruising, just got so angry with the fellow who out of hatred and jealousy was trying to lambast the governor for political reasons.
Re: Fayose And NUPENG Officials Meet Aregbesola To Settle Ekiti Fuel Crisis by philipdollar(m): 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
We bless God
Re: Fayose And NUPENG Officials Meet Aregbesola To Settle Ekiti Fuel Crisis by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
mapet:

1. Do you think if he's worthy to and he drives a car like that, he will deem it necessary to use it to make a point? You should know a "faker"
2. On Buhari and APC southwest leaders, Fayose is playing a chess game, that he hopes will at worst end in a stalemate. He abuses PMB, yet tries to pacify the SW leaders at slightest opportunity.
Actually he may be driving such a car if he lives in the West where cars are paid for monthly. I just abhor show off especially when we are in a Nigerian forum knowing fully well the Nigerian factor and setting.
Re: Fayose And NUPENG Officials Meet Aregbesola To Settle Ekiti Fuel Crisis by DTaj: 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
Fayose is smart. He insults President Buhari, but publicly laughs and aligns with, and respects Tinubu, Aregebsola and other APC leaders in the South-West. Smart guy...
Re: Fayose And NUPENG Officials Meet Aregbesola To Settle Ekiti Fuel Crisis by Tecno66: 9:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
Lovely. Bypartisan stuff.
360frolic:
Meeting to resolve crisis between Ekiti Govt and Petroleum Marketers ongoing at Osun State Govt House, Osogbo.

The petrol marketers met with Gov Aregbesola on May 31 where today's meeting was fixed to resolve all issues.

Governor Fayose in the meeting with the Ewi of Ado Ekiti, Oba Rufus Adejugbe, Arinjale of Ise-Ekiti, Oba Adetunji Ajayi, Alara of Aramoko, Oba Olu Adeyemi, Alhaji Kewulere, Ekiti Commissioner of Police, CAN chairman among others.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/photos-gov-fayose-and-nupeng-officials.html

Re: Fayose And NUPENG Officials Meet Aregbesola To Settle Ekiti Fuel Crisis by kirchofff(m): 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
yarimo:
OSOKO in lx 570 2017 model, no wonder no any meaningful commissioned projects in Ekiti State. grin
that's 2016 model tho
Re: Fayose And NUPENG Officials Meet Aregbesola To Settle Ekiti Fuel Crisis by Respect01(m): 6:59am On Jun 05, 2017
yarimo:
OSOKO in lx 570 2017 model, no wonder no any meaningful commissioned projects in Ekiti State. grin
same in Kogi state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Mulls Naira Devaluation, Subsidy Removal Over COVID-19 / Rev Fr Alia, APC Benue Governorship Candidate Rocks Asiwaju Cap / Ekiti Election: Fayose Promises N50,000, Fayemi Provides Free Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.