Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 (25607 Views)

Saraki Blames IGP, SSS & Army For Abduction Of 87 People On Highways / Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) / Burial Poster Of Christiana Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 by ojibole(m): 9:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
Eya R.I. P mama you only senior buhari with 9 years
Re: Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 by Gladiator1: 9:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
GODISGREAT123:

If Obiano wanted to spend money, he would have flied his mum to Uk to join Buhari
Flew

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 by Mbediogu(m): 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
slurryeye2:
I guess she took poison too. Since it is hard for many Igbos on Nairaland to fathom that it is possible for someone to die at an old age without foul play.

I don't intend to derail this thread. I wish Mama Rest in Peace and for God to give Obiano the fortitude to bear the loss.

She did not repeatedly fail Presidential elections, did she? Her son is gov, no need to take otapiapia like Chief A.
Re: Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 by Chikeluba25(m): 10:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
Nne Governor my your gentle soul rest in peace

Ogini kanyi mere onwu?? Mama-anyi ka onwu biala gbuo oge anyi n'achor nne achor.
Onwu mee ncha.
Re: Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 by Rapuru14: 10:34pm On Jun 04, 2017
Chikeluba25:
please my dear you are intimidating the Illiterate with English. please have mercy on him for he will not do it again. He did it out of foolishness
Chyke don't mind that guy
Re: Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 by slysneh: 10:36pm On Jun 04, 2017
nghubs1:
Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique I wonder why my post cannot make front page in recent times
FOR WHERE PPL WEY DEY FIND MONEY...PPLE WEY DON DELETE MY POST COS I TALK MY MIND
Re: Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 by mechanics(m): 3:10am On Jun 05, 2017
She resembles him, she has really enjoyed her stay here, rip mama
Re: Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 by holyghost(m): 3:19am On Jun 05, 2017
@Eziokwuegbuozoo

well, willie is like the little chick and those trying to chase him out of office has the falling side of the saying cliché you learn from your days in crèche.

the mother died when he needed her most, making him an orphan to be pitied by all and God,
APGA is fighting tooth and nail to maintain Igbo Identity with national approach.
the symbol of APGA is cockerel so it's the family of Okuko

Mind you no wise man will sell okuko igbo to buy ewu awusa grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/5442773_fb20170602172558savedpicture_jpeg56b55551638dbe889c956faba5e103c5
Re: Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 by xcuggsm(m): 6:25am On Jun 05, 2017
jazinogold:
Since Buhari left for London, Fulani killings minimize but attacks in London now order of the day over there.
Are you suggesting PMB is a merchant of death? Anywhere he goes death and killings go with him?
Re: Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 by able88(m): 8:18am On Jun 05, 2017
GODISGREAT123:

If Obiano wanted to spend money, he would have flied his mum to Uk to join Buhari
How sure are you that she didn't die in oversees hospital?

BTW oo, oboi you among those murdering English "flied" or "flown"
Re: Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 by AlwaysUltraPad: 8:37am On Jun 05, 2017
lofty900:
She doesn't look 87. She looks like 65. When there's money grin psquare say, okwa ego na kpari madu baby grin nobody ugly
that picture was not taken when she was 87.
Re: Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 9:43am On Jun 05, 2017
Rapuru14:
RIP to the womb that carried the agent of paradigm shift in the way things are done in Anambra state.
RIP Nneoma

What a very callous and thoughtless statement from a simpleton...Very soon your Dad would die and your community men would instigate for you to be stoned.
Iko iji mara mmadu
And if my dad didn't die, your dad will not die for your foolishness and ignorance, but you will die for your own commitment. Ometelu bulu.
Re: Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 by Rapuru14: 11:43am On Jun 05, 2017
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
And if my dad didn't die, your dad will not die for your foolishness and ignorance, but you will die for your own commitment. Ometelu bulu.
God bless you.
Re: Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 by Agbafs2005(m): 6:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
GODISGREAT123:

True talk bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hausa Community In Nnewi Want Land For Market And Burial, Living Peacefully / Gumi: The Role Obasanjo & I Played In The Release Of 27 Afaka Students / It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.