Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,020 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Biafra Republic: Yorubas Stay In Nigeria Or Leave Forever? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Republic: Yorubas Stay In Nigeria Or Leave Forever? (819 Views)

Support Lawan And Gbajabiamila Or Leave APC - Tinubu / Will Yorubas Stay At Home On June 12 Like IPOB? How Many Would Obey Tinubu / "Restructure Nigeria or We Leave" Punch Advert by Yoruba Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Republic: Yorubas Stay In Nigeria Or Leave Forever? by TheStronghold: 4:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
The question is in the title and posed to all Yoruba people. Should there be any them of balkanization, should the southwest stay in Nigeria or leave forever to the new Odua Republic? Give me your opinion. Honest replies only, and no derailing from others. Stay on topic.

cc mynd44
Re: Biafra Republic: Yorubas Stay In Nigeria Or Leave Forever? by TheStronghold: 5:10am On Jun 05, 2017
Bumping this for the seriousness of the subject matter? No Yorubas with no opinions?
Re: Biafra Republic: Yorubas Stay In Nigeria Or Leave Forever? by raker300: 6:33am On Jun 05, 2017
Lol...

Add "biafra" to the topic and see yorubas flooding in.

Trust me, it always works

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Republic: Yorubas Stay In Nigeria Or Leave Forever? by TheStronghold: 6:42am On Jun 05, 2017
raker300:
Lol...

Add "biafra" to the topic and see yorubas flooding in.

Trust me, it always works

Lol well let me give it a try.
Re: Biafra Republic: Yorubas Stay In Nigeria Or Leave Forever? by Guestlander: 6:46am On Jun 05, 2017
Nigeria is not some destination we have to go to or leave, we are already where God created us to be. Only Nigeria can cease to exist, Yorubaland will remain forever.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Republic: Yorubas Stay In Nigeria Or Leave Forever? by lilfreezy: 6:47am On Jun 05, 2017
Y
Re: Biafra Republic: Yorubas Stay In Nigeria Or Leave Forever? by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 05, 2017
TheStronghold:

Lol well let me give it a try.

Lol...will work I promise you. Now they will enter the thread...it's like rat bait poison used to attract rats. Somebody I forgot their handle made a very funny joke just few days ago, he said if you want to capture yorubas in numbers, just put Biafraa, they will rush and enter, as soon as they enter, lock the door and capture them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Republic: Yorubas Stay In Nigeria Or Leave Forever? by kingzizzy: 6:55am On Jun 05, 2017
Yorubas dont have what it takes to secede from Nigeria. Secession is for those who have the backbone to go to war.
Re: Biafra Republic: Yorubas Stay In Nigeria Or Leave Forever? by ESDKING: 6:57am On Jun 05, 2017
Who among those cowards have balls to lead them ?.
Can they protest ?
Can they speak out ?

Tell me the man that got balls between his two legs to lead those people ?.
Even if they stage protest for libration ( which I doubt) one gun shot in the air is enough for them to start scampering for safety like cats, father wl leave the son behind while running and vice versa.

The only thing that can happen is that they will perpetually remain slaves to their masters after igbos must have gone, nothing more nothing less.
Re: Biafra Republic: Yorubas Stay In Nigeria Or Leave Forever? by Nazacent: 6:58am On Jun 05, 2017
Situation report

Re: Biafra Republic: Yorubas Stay In Nigeria Or Leave Forever? by Omonigeriarere: 7:09am On Jun 05, 2017
1.I got a dig bick
2.You that read wrong
3.You read that wrong too
4.You checked
5.You smiled
7.You are wondering why you're still this reading this
8.You saw that mistake ....Right?(on7)
10.But did you see i skipped 6?
10.You checked
11.And saw you that i doubled 10 and skipped 9
12.I said saw you not you saw
13.I alsoskipped 2
14.You got tricked
15.I'm just wasting your time.

Still on 3rd Milan with this yeye Danfo Driver with a gift of rickety motor vehicle manufactured since the days of Lugard.

God please I need my own motor vehicle: this delay is too much.

Thanks because I believe it is done.
Re: Biafra Republic: Yorubas Stay In Nigeria Or Leave Forever? by TheStronghold: 7:13am On Jun 05, 2017
One thing igbo people don't realize about the Yorubas is that the two states that are doing better than any other in Nigeria, is Lagos first, and ogun second. So though we don't rely on the federal government allocations to develop, we are still growing in development (in Lagos) and manufacturing (in ogun). The two states are next to each other, and they allow people to live and have jobs. There is little reason for Yorubas to clamor for secession. This is why I always laugh when Igbos are surprised Yorubas aren't clamoring. It's two different environments. You can't even see Igbos in the southwest clamoring for secession because they have jobs and they're making money. Understand that the two regions are different on the ground. Clearly the southwest has been somewhat released from the burden on the FG holding it back. But the South east hasn't yet.
Re: Biafra Republic: Yorubas Stay In Nigeria Or Leave Forever? by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 05, 2017
TheStronghold:
[s]One thing igbo people don't realize about the Yorubas is that the two states that are doing far and away better than any other in Nigeria, is Lagos first, and ogun second. So though we don't rely on the federal government allocations to develop, we are still growing in development and manufacturing (in ogun). The two states are next to each other, and they allow people to live and have jobs. There is little reason for Yorubas to clamor for secession. This is why I always laugh when Igbos are surprised Yorubas aren't clamoring. It's two different environments. You can't even see Igbos in the southwest clamoring because they have jobs and they're making money. Understand that the two regions are different on the ground.[/s]

Afoonja as expected. They will rail about Lagos but fail to realize over 70% of the companies and industries are owned by Igbos, the rest by other Nigerians and Foreigners. 90% of companies in Ogun are owned by Foreigners.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Republic: Yorubas Stay In Nigeria Or Leave Forever? by TheStronghold: 7:18am On Jun 05, 2017
Guestlander:
Nigeria is not some destination we have to go to or leave, we are already where God created us to be. Only Nigeria can cease to exist, Yorubaland will remain forever.

true, but that is not an answer to the posed hypothetical question
Re: Biafra Republic: Yorubas Stay In Nigeria Or Leave Forever? by TheStronghold: 7:22am On Jun 05, 2017
new2020:

Afoonja as expected. They will rail about Lagos but fail to realize over 70% of the companies and industries are owned by Igbos, the rest by other Nigerians and Foreigners. 90% of companies in Ogun are owned by Foreigners.
Igbo as expected. You all love that 70% number. but I understand why you'd want to claim Lagos, because it'll be the single greatest achievement your people have ever made. You don't have an empire or statues or bronzecasting to be proud of. IF you even continued 70% to Lagos which is just false.

But how does that change the fact that the southwest is a global target for investment and job creation? Why would a region clamor for secession and instability when we are the prime location for investment in Nigeria? Does that make sense to you?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Republic: Yorubas Stay In Nigeria Or Leave Forever? by SilentHaulers: 8:24am On Jun 05, 2017
new2020:

Lol. A flat head person can never have a working brain. I agree with you, you own all baby factories, fake product and cocaine industries. Shameless people

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Gunman Opens Fire On New York Hospital, Killing Doctor / Obasanjo Begged Ghadaffi For Third Term On His Knees – Fayose / The BIAFRAN WAR STORIES My Parents Told Me-mr Rational

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.