Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

I Believe In Nigeria - Osita Chidoka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Believe In Nigeria - Osita Chidoka (3324 Views)

Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. / Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet / Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Believe In Nigeria - Osita Chidoka by salford1: 7:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
Extract from the Interview with Osita Chidoka.

Channels TV interviewer: Do you believe in the oneness of Nigeria?

Osita Chidoka: Yes I do. Nigeria is large enough, Nigeria has great potential. Nigeria is exceptional in it's combination of 3 major ethnic group, minor ethnic group and all kinds of sights and sounds from the sahelian desert all the way to the mangrove in the Niger-Delta. Nigeria provides great possibilities for every Nigerian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDbJEPYuBVU
Re: I Believe In Nigeria - Osita Chidoka by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2017

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Believe In Nigeria - Osita Chidoka by greenermodels: 8:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
anambra gubernatorial election just got more interesting.
Re: I Believe In Nigeria - Osita Chidoka by yang(m): 9:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
You will have 1 vote in the referendum

If you believe in the zoo, you can apply for zoo citizenship soon after and join your fellow monkeys

Because you stole money to build a house in the Abuja we biafrans should remain like monkeys in the zoo and convert to Islam?

Nwoke m jee nodu ana

11 Likes

Re: I Believe In Nigeria - Osita Chidoka by ProWalker: 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
Chidoka, afonja unity beggar grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Believe In Nigeria - Osita Chidoka by ProWalker: 9:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
yang:
You will have 1 vote in the referendum

If you believe in the zoo, you can apply for zoo citizenship soon after and join your fellow monkeys

Because you stole money to build a house in the Abuja we biafrans should remain like monkeys in the zoo and convert to Islam?

Nwoke m jee nodu ana

I'm sure you have no single block in your name.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Believe In Nigeria - Osita Chidoka by Ojiofor: 9:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
What do you expect naija politician to say?
Every Igboman is a Bıafran by heritage.

1 Like

Re: I Believe In Nigeria - Osita Chidoka by salford1: 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
greenermodels:
anambra gubernatorial election just got more interesting.
I guessed as much. Seems he hasn't got the memo that the reps have started pushing for a referendum.

1 Like

Re: I Believe In Nigeria - Osita Chidoka by ZombieTERROR: 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
ProWalker:
Chidoka, afonja unity beggar grin
He wants to be in awka government house.... We are talking about an inec election
You don't want him to incure the wrath of "the presidency" in Abuja grin

2 Likes

Re: I Believe In Nigeria - Osita Chidoka by ZombieTERROR: 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
salford1:

I guessed as much. Seems he hasn't got the memo that the reps have started pushing for a referendum.
That will take time
The northerners will kick
The north always wins

The south is disunited
Igbo vs afonja e-warriors
Over to you guys

Re: I Believe In Nigeria - Osita Chidoka by greenermodels: 10:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
salford1:

he only achieved small publicity through Nnamdi Kanu bail,then jumped from the sinking pdp to the pro Biafra positioning upp,so why should he spoil his game plan with this comment? as an underdog in the coming election, he should play role of the brutally brash, anti establishment truth sayer like trump did,there's no way he can defeat the likes of andy uba and willie obiano by towing this line.
Re: I Believe In Nigeria - Osita Chidoka by shukuokukobambi: 10:16pm On Jun 04, 2017
salford1:

Osita Chidoka: Yes I do. Nigeria is large enough, Nigeria has great potential. Nigeria is exceptional in it's combination of 3 major ethnic group, minor ethnic group and all kinds of sights and sounds from the sahelian desert all the way to the mangrove in the Niger-Delta. Nigeria provides great possibilities for every Nigerian.

Osita Chidoka is an oily ewedu soup afonja impersonating an igbo and he's a unity beggar.

Tufiakwa! angry

5 Likes

Re: I Believe In Nigeria - Osita Chidoka by shukuokukobambi: 10:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

He wants to be in awka government house.... We are talking about an inec election
You don't want him to incure the wrath of "the presidency" in Abuja grin

Are you accusing him of cowardice? a spineless man with no principle?

Or is he even a bas.tard Igbo that is just coming out of the closet?

5 Likes

Re: I Believe In Nigeria - Osita Chidoka by biaframustcome: 10:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
Nobody believes in Nigeria. Even Buhari does not believe in Nigeria

Why will you believe in a country that after four decades of Crude oil sales cannot provide electricity to the masses?

5 Likes

Re: I Believe In Nigeria - Osita Chidoka by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
When an intelligent man talks every statements is supported with facts.

Everything he said are backed with facts.

3 Likes

Re: I Believe In Nigeria - Osita Chidoka by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
biaframustcome:

Why will you believe in a country that after four decades of Crude oil sales cannot provide electricity to the masses?

Oboy this is not a beer parlour !
Re: I Believe In Nigeria - Osita Chidoka by Okoroawusa: 10:25pm On Jun 04, 2017
is osita chidoka's view wrong?...a man u were all singing his praise few weeks back.he is now an afonja.
thank seun for giving u all an opportunity like NL.osita chidoka has made a name for himself,who sabi una?

7 Likes

Re: I Believe In Nigeria - Osita Chidoka by shukuokukobambi: 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
biaframustcome:

So why can't Chidoka say so? Who is he afraid of? Is he a unity beggar?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Believe In Nigeria - Osita Chidoka by KahlDrogo(m): 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

So why can't Chidoka say so? Who is he afraid of? Is he a unity beggar?
Welcome back comrade! grin

2 Likes

Re: I Believe In Nigeria - Osita Chidoka by shukuokukobambi: 10:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Welcome back comrade! grin

My person, thanks a lot bro cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Believe In Nigeria - Osita Chidoka by ZombieTERROR: 10:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Are you accusing him of cowardice? a spineless man with no principle?

Or is he even a bas.tard Igbo that is just coming out of the closet?
A grandma does not show old age in the dance steps she masters
Omenka.... Go sleep
It's past your bedtime

1 Like

Re: I Believe In Nigeria - Osita Chidoka by ZombieTERROR: 10:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
TheCabal:

Oboy this is not a beer parlour !
Have you come to cry for one Nigeria where nothing works except thieving politicians

2 Likes

Re: I Believe In Nigeria - Osita Chidoka by shukuokukobambi: 10:34pm On Jun 04, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

A grandma does not show old age in the dance steps she masters
Omenka.... Go sleep
It's past your bedtime

This your grandma must be a spineless turncoat who has lost all her spine due to old age. Not only can she not dance, she obviously can't walk too angry

Omenka truly must be a great man. You see him in every post that scares you cheesy

9 Likes

Re: I Believe In Nigeria - Osita Chidoka by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 04, 2017
OP needs to watch the video again or watch the whole video

Chidoka beilieves in a one Nigeria that every Nigerian can subscribe to not the kind of oneness of Nigeria for the sake of it as suggested by the likes of Gowon

This position by chidoka is in sync with the position of most Igbos!

1 Like

Re: I Believe In Nigeria - Osita Chidoka by ZombieTERROR: 10:43pm On Jun 04, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

This your grandma must be a spineless turncoat who has lost all her spine due to old age. Not only can she not dance, she obviously can't walk too angry

Omenka truly must be a great man. You see him in every post that scares you cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Believe In Nigeria - Osita Chidoka by Ronaaldo: 12:56am On Jun 05, 2017
krendo:
OP needs to watch the video again or watch the whole video

Chidoka beilieves in a one Nigeria that every Nigerian can subscribe to not the kind of oneness of Nigeria for the sake of it as suggested by the likes of Gowon

This position by chidoka is in sync with the position of most Igbos!
His position is clearly in conflict with Ipod, so we can deduce from your comment that Ipods are a minority group of wawa and abakaliki criminals.

2 Likes

Re: I Believe In Nigeria - Osita Chidoka by Emperoh(m): 11:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
salford1:

It would have been nice if you had quoted everything he said or at least shared the full video so that people can get to see all he said.

In case you have not, here is the full Video.

Watch from 6.08mins for his comments on Nigeria and its negotiable unity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq9AQ-COdsQ

1 Like

Re: I Believe In Nigeria - Osita Chidoka by SalamRushdie: 11:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
How wouldn't you believe in Nigeria when because of her lawlessness she gave you the opportunity to sell plate numbers to us twice from no reason thereby making you are your cartel loot 100s of billions in one of the smoothest govt heist ever seen
Re: I Believe In Nigeria - Osita Chidoka by Grandeur2015: 11:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
salford1:

Osita Chidoka is a Nationalist, he believed in the project Nigeria his friends and associates are not limited to the tribe where he came from but across all the regions.
He has made is clearly and boldly that for Nigeria to be together there's the need for is all to sit and identify our purpose as a Nation. He made it clear that for Nigeria to more forward there must be the need for all the aggrieved group to have trust in the project Nigeria.
Re: I Believe In Nigeria - Osita Chidoka by Grandeur2015: 11:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:
How wouldn't you believe in Nigeria when because of her lawlessness she gave you the opportunity to sell plate numbers to us twice from no reason thereby making you are your cartel loot 100s of billions in one of the smoothest govt heist ever seen

It is only a buffon, a nitwit, an unproductive mind would think of such. Something i wonder how some of this morons who are APC supporters would imagine that someone will just steal N100billion just like that and keep the where?

Well i don't think the person who authored this nonsense comment do not deserve my attention any more. However If you feel aggrieved, am sure you know your way to EFCC's offices after all APC is in power now.
Re: I Believe In Nigeria - Osita Chidoka by Grandeur2015: 11:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Osita Chidoka is an oily ewedu soup afonja impersonating an igbo and he's a unity beggar.

Tufiakwa! angry

Are you not a fool for insinuating that nonsense?

When men are talking, maggots will open his dirty mouth to talk.
Re: I Believe In Nigeria - Osita Chidoka by GeneralOjukwu: 6:31am On Jun 07, 2017
When I said people like Osita were looking for cheap political popularity associating with Nnamdi Kanu ONLY after PMB's sickness, i was abused.

Ojo Maduekwe, Chidoka's Father-In-Law and political mentor came out to say "any Igbo who contests for Presidency has a mental problem" when Alex Ekwueme was contesting with OBJ for PDP Presidential ticket.

Igbos should learn to differentiate those who truly have their interests at heart. Kanu behaves like a madman at times, but he at least has some balls unlike people like Osita and Soludo who just want to be Senator / Governor and would say anything to get there, including fool Igbos.

(1) (Reply)

A Governor Daughter In Mosque Without Hijab / A Knowledgeable Twitter User Decimates Atiku. Exposes His Corrupt Life. / 2023: Buhari Should Honour The Agreement He Had With Tinubu To Succeed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.