Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,814 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Dino And Smart Together On A Face Off.... Big Embarrassment! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino And Smart Together On A Face Off.... Big Embarrassment! (847 Views)

FG: Anyone Found Without A Face Mask Will Be Prosecuted / Lai Mohammed Wearing A Face Mask (Photo) / Elisha Abbo In Face-Off With Oluremi Tinubu, Senate Adhoc Panel (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino And Smart Together On A Face Off.... Big Embarrassment! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 04, 2017
This ChannelsTv station so funny ... Sen. Dino melaye and Sen. Smart Adeyemi together on a face off...

www.m.channelstv.com

1 Share

Re: Dino And Smart Together On A Face Off.... Big Embarrassment! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
Retweeted Channels Television (@channelstv): Smart Adeyemi speaks on Judge's Bribery Allegation. Join the conversation on #SundayPolitics
Re: Dino And Smart Together On A Face Off.... Big Embarrassment! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 04, 2017
Retweeted Channels Television (@channelstv):
When the votes of my election were recounted, I won Dino Malaye with over 200,000 votes - Senator Smart Adeyemi #PoliticsToday @CTVpolitics
Re: Dino And Smart Together On A Face Off.... Big Embarrassment! by subtlemee(f): 9:38pm On Jun 04, 2017
This men should grow up na and stop embarrassing themselves thinking they are embarrassing Nigeria and Nigerians,haba!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino And Smart Together On A Face Off.... Big Embarrassment! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 04, 2017
Retweeted Channels Television (@channelstv): Smart Adeyemi speaks on Judge's Bribery Allegation. Join the conversation on #SundayPolitics
Re: Dino And Smart Together On A Face Off.... Big Embarrassment! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
I cannot be in the opposition and the government will listen to me and help my people - Senator Smart Adeyemi @CTVpolitics #PoliticsToday
Re: Dino And Smart Together On A Face Off.... Big Embarrassment! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
For my people to be catered for, I must belong to the ruling party at the state and federal level -Senator Smart Adeyemi. #PoliticsToday
Re: Dino And Smart Together On A Face Off.... Big Embarrassment! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2017
Those who're fighting Gov Yahaya Bello today are fighting him because he hasn't opened his doors for them to get contracts - Sen Adeyemi
Re: Dino And Smart Together On A Face Off.... Big Embarrassment! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2017
Judge's Bribery Allegations: Senator Dino Melaye reacts to claims. Tune in to @ChannelsTV to watch live. #SundayPolitics
Re: Dino And Smart Together On A Face Off.... Big Embarrassment! by Dycaptain(m): 12:30am On Jun 05, 2017
Na them know
Re: Dino And Smart Together On A Face Off.... Big Embarrassment! by lilfreezy: 12:45am On Jun 05, 2017
subtlemee:
This men should grow up na and stop embarrassing themselves thinking they are embarrassing Nigeria and Nigerians,haba!

Guy, they are actually embarrassing we Nigerians. When the international community see the caliber of people in leadership position in our country, they will be laughing at us. I can't even tweetfight with people from other African countries without them using my leaders to shade me
Re: Dino And Smart Together On A Face Off.... Big Embarrassment! by yarimo(m): 12:53am On Jun 05, 2017
DINO MELAYE is a failure in the senate , and a total embarrassment to his senatorial district.

(1) (Reply)

Kwarans Reacted To Photo Of Gov. Ahmed Performing Lesser Hajj / Referendum For Southern Nigeria Now!groups Ask / Nigerian Elite, Politicians And Bilionaires Secretly Meeting To Stop Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.