Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? (6051 Views)

Ladies Who Would You Chose? Photo / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! / Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? by Stevebamdex(m): 4:38am On Jun 05, 2017
You must sincerely chose one and nothing else. Will you rather have bad sex in Room A for the rest of your life
Or
Great sex in Room B for the rest of your life.
??

1 Like

Re: Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? by Stevebamdex(m): 4:44am On Jun 05, 2017
trapqueen77

1 Like

Re: Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? by Nobody: 4:44am On Jun 05, 2017
What's the catch? Because the choice seems quite obvious.

2 Likes

Re: Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? by Stevebamdex(m): 4:46am On Jun 05, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
What's the catch? Because the choice seems quite obvious.
I don't understand you dear?

1 Like

Re: Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? by Nobody: 4:57am On Jun 05, 2017
Stevebamdex:
trapqueen77
grin

Everyone wants to have a sex in Room A (who doesn't wanna it?) But, lets be honest ..in reality, majority of men here have a Room B lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? by Nina4u(f): 5:02am On Jun 05, 2017
What about it start in room b and end in room a if u bouth working towards it

3 Likes

Re: Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? by Nobody: 5:02am On Jun 05, 2017
Stevebamdex:

I don't understand you dear?

I'm thinking that this must be a trick question. Nobody in their right mind would choose B. So, what happens when I say A?

1 Like

Re: Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? by Stevebamdex(m): 5:09am On Jun 05, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Everyone wants to have a sex in Room A (who doesn't wanna it?) But, lets be honest ..in reality, majority of men here have a Room B lipsrsealed

Are you saying you can sacrifice the good sex in room b for the horrible sex in room A just because it looks pleasurable ? smiley
Re: Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? by Stevebamdex(m): 5:14am On Jun 05, 2017
Nina4u:
What about it start in room b and end in room a if u bouth working towards it
Remember the condition attached.you can only chose one.
whatever starts in room A ends in room A and whatever starts in room b ends in room b. smiley
so don't dulge the question, which one would you stay in?
Re: Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? by Nobody: 5:14am On Jun 05, 2017
Stevebamdex:

Are you saying you can sacrifice the good sex in room b for the horrible sex in room A just because it looks pleasurable ? smiley
grin

Hahahahah...how can u be sure that those who live in Room B can fvvck like a p0rnstars? tongue maybe the ratio is like 1 is to 1000 men wink
Re: Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? by Nina4u(f): 5:17am On Jun 05, 2017
Stevebamdex:

Remember the condition attached.you can only chose one.
whatever starts in room A ends in room A and whatever starts in room b ends in room b. smiley
so don't dulge the question, which one would you stay in?
nothing stays the same.. The ocean move its currency and life goes on.. If u and ur gf work bout and save up money you can change bed b to bed a.. If only the guy work and gal na lazy u go stay in room b.. I'mma make sure we move up lol.. Stil loyal to ya cause we both work hard to get there
Re: Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? by Stevebamdex(m): 5:18am On Jun 05, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

I'm thinking that this must be a trick question. Nobody in their right mind would choose B. So, what happens when I say A?
You prefer the horrible sex in room A though it looks good ? does it mean you don't like sex? remember it's forever o.
Re: Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? by Stevebamdex(m): 5:24am On Jun 05, 2017
Nina4u:
nothing stays the same.. The ocean move its currency and life goes on.. If u and ur gf work bout and save up money you can change bed a to bed b.. If only the guy work and gal na lazy u go stay in room b.. I'mma make sure we move up lol.. Stil loyal to ya cause we both work hard to get there
lol, it's not really about the bed though. the question can also be twisted in another way just like this,
Will you marry a broke guy who is good in bed or marry a rich man who is bad and terrible in bed?
Now give me a sincere answer this time "wink
Re: Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? by Nina4u(f): 5:27am On Jun 05, 2017
Stevebamdex:

lol, it's not really about the bed though. the question can also be twisted in another way just like this,
Will you marry a broke guy who is good in bed or marry a rich man who is bad and terrible in bed?
Now give me a sincere answer this time "wink
I take the good in bed guy and I will work with him and save up and get us to the fine room our serenity and our peace..
Re: Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? by Stevebamdex(m): 5:27am On Jun 05, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Hahahahah...how can u be sure that those who live in Room B can fvvck like a p0rnstars? tongue maybe the ratio is like 1 is to 1000 men wink

Be sincere this time.
Re: Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? by majamajic(m): 5:27am On Jun 05, 2017
As a man I will go for room A.

I think this post is mainly for ladies
Re: Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? by Stevebamdex(m): 5:31am On Jun 05, 2017
Nina4u:
I take the good in bed guy and I will work with him and save up and get us to the fine room our serenity a our peace..
I like your "never giver up spirit''
You are trying so hard to avoid the room B by all means. smiley
I caught you.

1 Like

Re: Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? by Nina4u(f): 5:35am On Jun 05, 2017
Stevebamdex:

I like your "never giver up spirit''
You are trying so hard to avoid the room B by all means. smiley
I caught you.
room b will be just for a short time lol I'm very hard working and determent lol
Re: Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? by Nina4u(f): 5:38am On Jun 05, 2017
Stevebamdex:

Be sincere this time.
broke at first but we both go change that.. Never give up on ur dreams.. God go guide u steps.. I'm a living proof and I got testemonies
Re: Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? by Nobody: 5:39am On Jun 05, 2017
Stevebamdex:
You must sincerely chose one and nothing else. Will you rather have bad sex in Room A for the rest of your life
Or
Great sex in Room B for the rest of your life.
??

You know things ain't always gonna be bad, it doesn't have to be either choices like this. Things will get better
Re: Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? by Stevebamdex(m): 5:45am On Jun 05, 2017
Nina4u:
broke at first but we both go change that.. Never give up on ur dreams.. God go guide u steps.. I'm a living proof and I got testemonies
I agree with you. things ain't going to remain the same for determined people who always believe they can make it.
Re: Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? by Stevebamdex(m): 5:49am On Jun 05, 2017
pcguru1:

You know things ain't always gonna be bad, it doesn't have to be either choices like this. Things will get better
you are right and I agree with you.but seeking people's opinion over this topic wont be a bad idea.
Re: Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 05, 2017
Let me choose for them.

"A"

But then they will cheat on Room A with B..
grin

1 Like

Re: Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 05, 2017
Room A any time of the day. Don't care about the good sex. Ain't spending time on some prison bunk looking bed that looks like it could have fleas & bedbugs. My comfort is numero uno .
Re: Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? by shinarlaura(f): 6:24am On Jun 05, 2017
I will rather choose A
Re: Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 05, 2017
Stevebamdex:

You prefer the horrible sex in room A though it looks good ? does it mean you don't like sex? remember it's forever o.

Guy,wetin be your own...

U ask question,she give you answer..u still dey ask if she dey sure. She tell u say she no understand the "forever" ni?
Abi u want make she pick "B" by force?

Re: Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 05, 2017
Stevebamdex:

Did you edit your question, or has the sleep suddenly cleared from my eyes? I did not see great sex and bad sex before o; I saw "choose between these two". Anyway, I don't think I can have sex, at all, in room B. If ever i managed it, I would be too worried about bed bugs and itching to enjoy the sex. Room A would at least offer a good night's sleep after the bad sex.
Re: Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? by Nina4u(f): 6:49am On Jun 05, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
Let me choose for them.

"A"

But then they will cheat on Room A with B..
grin
hahaha u badt
Re: Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 05, 2017
If you bang in Room B ! You might not live to tell the tale
So it's a non mdf factor

Room A please .. grin
Re: Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? by bibijay123(f): 7:07am On Jun 05, 2017
Double post

1 Like

Re: Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? by bibijay123(f): 7:07am On Jun 05, 2017
Abeg room A! That room b fit kill the mood sef grin

1 Like

Re: Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? by CaptainGOOD: 8:42am On Jun 05, 2017
shinarlaura:
I will rather choose A

Laura whats d problem?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Ubunja Scandal May Or May Not Be True. Period! / How do you really feel after s*x? / Tips: How To Know A Lady Who's Had Sex Beyond Threshold (mayb More Dan 20x)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.