Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" (66622 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Bobrisky Arrest, Says We have Lost Freedom In Nigeria / 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" / Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by Amoyinoluwa24: 12:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
DMW boss, Davido has finally spoken about the recent arrest of Dammy Krane in the United States after a private jet charter company – TapJets reported him to Miami Police for using stolen credit card numbers to book their services.

Reacting on snapchat, Davido said "Free Dammy Krane!! God gat U!

Dammy Krane joined DMW in 2016 after parting ways with 2Baba's Hypertek Digital.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/free-dammy-krane-davido-begs-for-his.html

5 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by IamOpemipo(m): 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2017
Birds of...

274 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by Radiohead6(f): 12:10pm On Jun 03, 2017
Well .............

BTW The Earth is flat surrounded by a dome(the firmament) No one has ever left the planet

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by NwaAmaikpe: 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
grin
Nice one..honour amongst thieves.

It feels good to be back after a ban, I felt totally lost and incomplete without Nairaland.
But come on folks; it's better to be addicted to NL than to be addicted to Oshogbo weed.

I dedicate this to you... Yes you that is reading this post.
Please listen to me as I make my repentance speech.

-Never again will I call someone from the West an Afonja, a WASTEner or a citizen of Eweduland, let's love one another.

-Never again will I call them cowards, I have learnt to love and accept our individual peculiarities.

-I denounce my membership of the Vaseline crew.

-I relinquish my position of Supreme Brigadier, Sigma Squad; NCAN South South zone.

-Never again will I see the mods lalästicala and Myñd44 as fantastically mindless for banning me.

-Nairaland is here to promote unity, let us promote and love our diversity.
Long live Nairaland
Long live Nairaland

-This is also an appeal to the môds and supermôds to make me a Mod on the Troll section.

397 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by Evablizin(f): 12:14pm On Jun 03, 2017
Okay
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
when u thought u av seen it all..

na him team mate be that!
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by siie: 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2017
Fükup nla.. sad
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by LesbianBoy(m): 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
Davido you are very wicked! Why didn't you give the "poor" boy small out of ya "taaty billion" in ya akant! angry

114 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by Ancientboy(m): 12:31pm On Jun 03, 2017

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by Amoyinoluwa24: 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by liftedhigh: 12:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
Hmm
But y Dammy? I thought Adekunle Gold ask u pple not to b living a Fake Life as Ororo nor b Crude Oil...

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by liftedhigh: 12:41pm On Jun 03, 2017

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by Amberon11: 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2017
Foolish boy. Free a thief, idiot. That's why black nations are all shitholes. You can never see whites clamoring for the release of a fraudster.

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by Young03(m): 1:05pm On Jun 03, 2017
Oh lawd
God won implicate davido o

na street una dey run abi

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by Kestolove(m): 1:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
#scammers

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by NwaAmaikpe: 2:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin
Nice one..honour amongst thieves.

It feels good to be back after a ban, I felt totally lost and incomplete without Nairaland.
But come on folks; it's better to be addicted to NL than to be addicted to Oshogbo weed.

I dedicate this to you... Yes you that is reading this post.
Please listen to me as I make my repentance speech.

-Never again will I call someone from the West an Afonja, a WASTEner or a citizen of Eweduland, let's love one another.

-Never again will I call them cowards, I have learnt to love and accept our individual peculiarities.

-I denounce my membership of the Vaseline crew.

-I relinquish my position of Supreme Brigadier, Sigma Squad; NCAN South South zone.

-Never again will I see the mods lalästicala and Myñd44 as fantastically mindless for banning me.

-Nairaland is here to promote unity, let us promote and love our diversity.
Long live Nairaland
Long live Nairaland

-This is also an appeal to the môds and supermôds to make me a Mod on the Troll section.

grin

Na joke I dey ooo

Aluta continua!!!!

Abum nwa 042, ejighi m ujo wee to.
BAN or no BAN, Nwamazi Nwaigbo must yarn.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by Femsmart(m): 2:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
Yahoo boy!
E don cast for una.

This is not my signature nor my handwriting.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by veekid(m): 2:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
E fit be say na Davido send dammy krane go that errand sef. Useless mofos

7 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by crazyABO(m): 2:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
Sheyb he knows his way dre if he wanna ball or do shopping Let dem go n protest nw undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by slurryeye2: 2:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
The fake life most of the celebrities live is baffling. This is why I laugh at an average guy or girl that try emulate them on social media.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by sunnysunny69(m): 2:26pm On Jun 03, 2017
Big lesson to fake life rappers out there.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by Segadem(m): 2:26pm On Jun 03, 2017
who cause am?
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by YourWife(f): 2:26pm On Jun 03, 2017
Lol... OBO wan begin solicit support for himself incase dem catch am too? Birds of a feather

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by carzola(m): 2:26pm On Jun 03, 2017
Afonja supporting
Another Afonja criminal.

Respect to this tribe..

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by Oludrex(m): 2:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
Naija girls be like "it's difficult to love a broke guy"

13 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by paradigmshift(m): 2:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
free dammy krane when u dey house they chop jollof rice.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by Olibboy: 2:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
ALL THIS SH*T IS BOTH TEAM TO SCORE (YES) FREE DAMMYKRANE OOOO. E sha fit buy d credit card from a scammer.
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
They are all the same ....smhhhh

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by pythonkid(m): 2:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
we know them
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by oluseyiforjesus(m): 2:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat / Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding Videos And Pictures Finally Out / 10 Most Beautiful Cakes Of Nigeria Celebrity Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.