Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

My Aunty Always Touch My Private Organ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Aunty Always Touch My Private Organ (2803 Views)

BBNaija: "Touch My Backside If You Want, It's Free"—Mercy Tells Ike / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / Story 18+ : How I F**k My Aunty Inside My Room Very Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Aunty Always Touch My Private Organ by bigCassava: 8:08am On Jun 05, 2017
This thing is giving me little thought. She is 30+ unmarried but claims she is a virgin each time she talks about marriage, she always touch my private organ , she always mk it appear as if she is just playing with me. I need advice, m just 19

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Always Touch My Private Organ by StarBukola(f): 8:15am On Jun 05, 2017
Wtf! Report to ur parent, or slap her hand hard next time she try that

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Always Touch My Private Organ by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 05, 2017
Your aunt claims she is still a virgin.....You speak about that kind of stuff

Anyway, you're not a kid anymore. Tell her, directly, that she should stop the inappropriate touching immediately. She'll stop. If she persists report her to her sibling (your mother or father)

4 Likes

Re: My Aunty Always Touch My Private Organ by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 05, 2017
grin

Hahahahahahah..the best part of that toy is that the more she play with it the more its getting harder tongue

Maybe tell her off if u really dont like the way she play ur little toy wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Aunty Always Touch My Private Organ by Prince4945(m): 8:41am On Jun 05, 2017
Maybe she wants abit of your Shey na Profile name ABI moniker dey call am.

But wetin consign me

2 Likes

Re: My Aunty Always Touch My Private Organ by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 05, 2017
What we went through as kids..hmmm, Smd angry

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Always Touch My Private Organ by Baawaa(m): 8:50am On Jun 05, 2017
She has been touching it when you know it as "kokoro" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Aunty Always Touch My Private Organ by Sunnymatey(m): 8:51am On Jun 05, 2017
Pls give her my number and she wont border u again.
Re: My Aunty Always Touch My Private Organ by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 05, 2017
Is your aunty rich? Maybe she dey use am do something wey you no sabi. angry
Re: My Aunty Always Touch My Private Organ by YtivitissuP: 9:58am On Jun 05, 2017
Enjoy your imaginations.... With your moniker and age, you still dey ask for advise
If you be that kind under 15 now, I for talk say u no sabi wetin you want. @19, if you no like am, tell her or ur parents and if u like am, game
Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: My Aunty Always Touch My Private Organ by laribari(m): 11:43am On Jun 05, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Hahahahahahah..the best part of that toy is that the more she play with it the more its gettinf harder tongue

Maybe tell her off if u really dont like the way she play ur little toy wink

You are not serious
Re: My Aunty Always Touch My Private Organ by chiraqDemon(m): 12:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
bigCassava:
This thing is giving me little thought. She is 30+ unmarried but claims she is a virgin each time she talks about marriage, she always touch my private organ , she always mk it appear as if she is just playing with me. I need advice, m just 19
Tell us the full story. Im one of those that likes rrading long posts. When did it start, hoe did it start, how did she hold ur jt, was ur jt strong or weak when she held it. We need these details to know the advice we should give. Im serious sha just make the poat longer with details.
Re: My Aunty Always Touch My Private Organ by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
She's playing mum and dad with you. Next time she wants to play with your JT, tell her to put it in her mouth.
Re: My Aunty Always Touch My Private Organ by 2017surepass(m): 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
yoruba proverb ara o se okuta...
Re: My Aunty Always Touch My Private Organ by Nickizoe(f): 2:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
Tell your parents
Re: My Aunty Always Touch My Private Organ by Dexema(m): 2:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
How won't she? with your moniker.
Re: My Aunty Always Touch My Private Organ by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
Lies!!!
Re: My Aunty Always Touch My Private Organ by Jfrankination(m): 6:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
when your moniker nah BIG cassava why won't she want to touch it?

(1) (Reply)

Arizona Man Shot Dead Wife, 9month Old Son, 3yrs Old Daughter, Then Himself(Pics / Super Sweet Pussy Of 21yr-old Aristo Babe Every Guy Wants! See Viral! / This Should Be Fun.... Oya Comment #pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.