Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,107 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

How Can I Meet And Talk With My State Governor One On One? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can I Meet And Talk With My State Governor One On One? (887 Views)

N537m: Donald Duke Considering Out-of-court Talk With AMCON Over Seized Property / Obasanjo To Aisha Buhari: Have Pillow-talk With Your Husband On Nigeria Problems / "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Meet And Talk With My State Governor One On One? by intrepid: 10:48am On Jun 05, 2017
I have been nursing this desire for long and have been seeing many simple things that that cause a lot of problems in my state ,which can easily be corrected by the executive power of the governor.

Almost all the governors in Nigeria are guilty of same but i am mostly concerned about my own state and wish he could begin and be a light and encouragement to others.

My problem is how to see him and talk to him,give him my perspectives and also suggest in clear and practical terms how my state could be uplifted in simple but amazing ways within a very short time.

Or,should i simply write and outline my points for him?But would he be able to read?Also how would i be certain that the letter would ever get to him?

How best and how easily can one see a state governor? Any ideas.
Re: How Can I Meet And Talk With My State Governor One On One? by Ballmer: 11:20am On Jun 05, 2017
As far as Nigeria goes your opinion is inconsequential. Wait to be a govern so you can implement your initiatives or lobby to have it delivered and let the governor do whatever he desire with it. Remember he also has is own set of initiatives that earned him the sit so ordinarily am sure he believe what he as to offer is wanted by the people than what you have to offer.
Re: How Can I Meet And Talk With My State Governor One On One? by chinoxstock: 11:24am On Jun 05, 2017
Lol..

This one never know wetin dey happen..

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Meet And Talk With My State Governor One On One? by ApolitiCal: 11:27am On Jun 05, 2017
You can only achieve that in your dreams. Even the loudsy ponmo cutter doesn't give room for such
Re: How Can I Meet And Talk With My State Governor One On One? by leofab(f): 12:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
Overdrink and sleep; it's your best medium

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Meet And Talk With My State Governor One On One? by IdeyFindWife: 1:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
ApolitiCal:
You can only achieve that in your dreams. Even the loudsy ponmo cutter doesn't give room for such

Leave am, hin nor know say those political id10ts only give room for praise singers, fellow self-deceived thieves and thugs like themselves.

If you have any good initiative, you best seek out like minds from the private sector and start off first, run with it a bit, make it a threat or an enticement to them, then they'll seek you out. They're always looking for good projects to gloat over and front with.

Even when you're making contact, have all your papers in place o; the case of Liar Mohammed and the stolen "change-begins-with-me' concept comes to mind. I knew Lai's lawsuit brouhaha and defamation crinkumcrankum na wash. we knew he would never meet those people in court and because as our mothers told us back then, pickin wey dey lie go soon steal...

So, mr-man, just do ur math well well before going out to swim with the sharks, good luck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Meet And Talk With My State Governor One On One? by intrepid: 7:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Leave am, hin nor know say those political id10ts only give room for praise singers, fellow self-deceived thieves and thugs like themselves.

If you have any good initiative, you best seek out like minds from the private sector and start off first, run with it a bit, make it a threat or an enticement to them, then they'll seek you out. They're always looking for good projects to gloat over and front with.

Even when you're making contact, have all your papers in place o; the case of Liar Mohammed and the stolen "change-begins-with-me' concept comes to mind. I knew Lai's lawsuit brouhaha and defamation crinkumcrankum na wash. we knew he would never meet those people in court and because as our mothers told us back then, pickin wey dey lie go soon steal...

So, mr-man, just do ur math well well before going out to swim with the sharks, good luck!

Thank you so much dear. I really appreciate and I think it's a good idea to begin with private sector and see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Meet And Talk With My State Governor One On One? by intruxive(m): 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
Go to sleep, in your dream grin

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Speaks To Biafrans In The Language Of Heaven As He Calls It / PHOTOS: Gov. Tambuwal Visits Shehu Shagari / Nnamdi Kanu's Speaks Fire Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.