Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,030 members, 7,953,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:34 AM

Babatunde Osotimehin Is Dead. Ex-Minister Of Health Dies At 68 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babatunde Osotimehin Is Dead. Ex-Minister Of Health Dies At 68 (31014 Views)

Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character / Robert Mugabe Is Dead! Ex-Zimbabwean President Dies At 95 / Alex Badeh: 9 Things People Don't Know About Dead Ex Chief Of Defence Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babatunde Osotimehin Is Dead. Ex-Minister Of Health Dies At 68 by SalamRushdie: 1:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
stevecantrell:

wheres your proof he stole at NACA ?

everyone knows he was among those who turned NACA into racketeering Bazaar by manipulating hiv figures and converting donor funds for personal use ..He was so good the PDP got attracted to him

4 Likes

Re: Babatunde Osotimehin Is Dead. Ex-Minister Of Health Dies At 68 by LagosismyHome(f): 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
stevecantrell:

wheres your proof he stole at NACA ?

The evidences in this case are not hard to find at all ..... open your eyes

Rest in peace to him sha.....

death has no respect for money or position. It comes when its ready and even in the million in the bank cannot help avoid it

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Osotimehin Is Dead. Ex-Minister Of Health Dies At 68 by gulfer: 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
Great Igbobian cool cool cool
Re: Babatunde Osotimehin Is Dead. Ex-Minister Of Health Dies At 68 by stevecantrell: 1:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:

everyone knows he was among those who turned NACA into racketeering Bazaar by manipulations figures and converting donor funds for personal use ..He was so good the PDP got attracted to him

ok...just checking.
Re: Babatunde Osotimehin Is Dead. Ex-Minister Of Health Dies At 68 by IDEKEALUMONA(m): 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
One of the best health ministers in the recent past. RIP boss.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Osotimehin Is Dead. Ex-Minister Of Health Dies At 68 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
RIP
Re: Babatunde Osotimehin Is Dead. Ex-Minister Of Health Dies At 68 by lilyheaven: 1:13pm On Jun 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Upon all the money he stole at NACA he still died ...RIP sir
So person no go die again, because he stole money.
He has the right to die! Understand

3 Likes

Re: Babatunde Osotimehin Is Dead. Ex-Minister Of Health Dies At 68 by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 05, 2017
They always gotten their education in overseas universities without investing in their country(Nigeria's) universities and health facilities. The same thing their father(Buhari) he's doing presently not investing in his country(Nigeria's) infrastructures but in London hospital. The result is investing in London economy.

Nigeria politicians and presidents/government officials:

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Osotimehin Is Dead. Ex-Minister Of Health Dies At 68 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
Okay. I'm telling you. Even if one doesn't steal any money as a public official, Nigerians will still open their mouth and say they stole money without any proof. This is a man who dedicated his life to providing solutions to the endemic HIV issues then in Nigeria. You could feel his passion about it whenever he talked. A professional who could arguably get a job anywhere in the world. Anyways that's Naija for you.
Re: Babatunde Osotimehin Is Dead. Ex-Minister Of Health Dies At 68 by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Is it your money?

RIP cry

as long as the we keep having this dumb mentality, we won't go anywhere..
I am not saying he stole or not. But govt money is our money, a malfunctioning health system is a plague when we battle stufs like Lassa fever or Ebola... let's stop displaying our dumbness to the world.

3 Likes

Re: Babatunde Osotimehin Is Dead. Ex-Minister Of Health Dies At 68 by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

as long as the we keep having this dumb mentality, we won't go anywhere..
I am not saying he stole or not. But govt money is our money, a malfunctioning health system is a plague when we battle stufs like Lassa fever or Ebola... let's stop displaying our dumbness to the world.
Why not tell amaechi and tinubu supporters this same dead opinion of yours cry

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Osotimehin Is Dead. Ex-Minister Of Health Dies At 68 by signeddocuments: 1:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
Is there any evidence that he stole money while he was there. pls give evidence,don't just make an allegation against the man. were you at NACA during his tenure?

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Osotimehin Is Dead. Ex-Minister Of Health Dies At 68 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
I keep wondering how even the best doctors die in the most medically developed countries of the world, yet some people will not acknowledge the existence of an after life and God

RIP sir
Re: Babatunde Osotimehin Is Dead. Ex-Minister Of Health Dies At 68 by jfking2005(m): 1:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Is it your money?

RIP cry
Stealing is not corruption team

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Osotimehin Is Dead. Ex-Minister Of Health Dies At 68 by Pinnacle(m): 1:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
I don't do this but I am sorry to say it - there are many idi*ts here on Nairaland based on the comments on Osotimehin. There is this bad assumption that everybody in government is corrupt. This is never so. People like Osotimehin are legends which should be celebrated.

Please get educated on the man history. Please. Please. Though I know you won't.
Re: Babatunde Osotimehin Is Dead. Ex-Minister Of Health Dies At 68 by latsah80: 1:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
Is Paul pogba a Christian or muslim
Re: Babatunde Osotimehin Is Dead. Ex-Minister Of Health Dies At 68 by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 1:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Why not tell amaechi and tinubu supporters this same dead opinion of yours cry

Were they the ones that asked "Is it your money"... ? when they do, I will tell them...

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Osotimehin Is Dead. Ex-Minister Of Health Dies At 68 by ephi321(f): 1:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
Life expectancy in Nigeria is among the lowest in the world. Shame.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy
Re: Babatunde Osotimehin Is Dead. Ex-Minister Of Health Dies At 68 by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Were they the ones that asked "Is it your money"... ? when they do, I will tell them...
cry
Re: Babatunde Osotimehin Is Dead. Ex-Minister Of Health Dies At 68 by ayo22(m): 1:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
Death is inevitable
Re: Babatunde Osotimehin Is Dead. Ex-Minister Of Health Dies At 68 by curvilicious: 1:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
I hope he died here in one of the Nigerian facilities?
Rip
Re: Babatunde Osotimehin Is Dead. Ex-Minister Of Health Dies At 68 by Larrykaysail(m): 1:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:
... i chop inside NACA MONEY ...

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Osotimehin Is Dead. Ex-Minister Of Health Dies At 68 by smilingface(m): 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
Rip
Re: Babatunde Osotimehin Is Dead. Ex-Minister Of Health Dies At 68 by thorpido(m): 1:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
One of the best medical brains we had in Nigeria.
RIP Sir.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Osotimehin Is Dead. Ex-Minister Of Health Dies At 68 by 9jatatafo(m): 1:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:

In death, money, properties, reason, wisdom, education and connection comes to nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Osotimehin Is Dead. Ex-Minister Of Health Dies At 68 by sinkhole: 1:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
Just 68? "omode ni ke"
Re: Babatunde Osotimehin Is Dead. Ex-Minister Of Health Dies At 68 by stevecantrell: 1:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
LagosismyHome:

The evidences in this case are not hard to find at all ..... open your eyes

Rest in peace to him sha.....

death has no respect for money or position. It comes when its ready and even in the million in the bank cannot help avoid it

I know what happened @ NACA.
I just wanted to know if the dude knew what he was talking about.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Campaign Rally: Footage Of Thugs Harassing Road Users In Lagos Today Emerges / At Last, Kwara Is Free - Lai Mohammed "Enough Is Enough" / Okpebholo's Campaign Convoy Crushes Five To Death In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.