Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,959 members, 7,838,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

What Are The Things You Love/like Abt Ur Bf/gf? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Things You Love/like Abt Ur Bf/gf? (421 Views)

There Is Nothing Romantic About Bathing Together As Bf & Gf. STOP IT ! / What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? / Nairalanders, Can U Let Ur Sex Partner, BF/GF Or Bestfrnd Shave Ur Pubic Region? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Things You Love/like Abt Ur Bf/gf? by TheRainmaker(m): 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
Sometimes there some special attributes we see in person dat makes us fall in love with dem, some physical, emotional,mayb be behaviour, sense of humor, e.t.c,

wen i was dating, i actually dated 3 girls
d lst one, i loved her because she was beautifual nd sexy, i was young, i felt she was d complete package, she cari front nd back well, no big belly, nd she liked me
2nd one, well she was arranged for me after i refused to date another date after my first love, i did i love her, ok, she was loyal, 2 loyal i swear nd also got big booty bt she is dark dnt like dark babe
3rd nd last one cause am single nw, well, she fine nd she a music director nd she kindof seduced me which i liked nd i enjoy sex with her, she dey bleep wella

das me mine, wats urs, why do u like dat bobo/ chick
Re: What Are The Things You Love/like Abt Ur Bf/gf? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
Nothing except her soft yansh
Re: What Are The Things You Love/like Abt Ur Bf/gf? by TheRainmaker(m): 1:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
Nothing except her soft yansh
lol, i liked 2 dey on topin dat kind ass, while she lie on d bed while bleeping frm behind gringringringrin

(1) (Reply)

Uber's Founder Travis Kalanick Resigns As The C.E.O / Have You Ever Been Sexually Abused, Share You Experience! / How To Make Your Love Last Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.