Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,353 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Help With A Lady I Met This Morning.. Ebere. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help With A Lady I Met This Morning.. Ebere. (2313 Views)

A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height / I Met This Beautiful Nairaland Babe [pictures] / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With A Lady I Met This Morning.. Ebere. by captainking(m): 12:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
Good morning all.. . OK. Am not used to this.. But. I could not resist doing it.. I met a lady in a bus going to egbeda enroute lasu isheri exp way.. Going from iba to iyana ipaja.. Her name is ebere.. A lawyer... I could not resist talking to her.. As i don't usually engage in unnecessary chat with Co-passengers in a bus. But.. This Is diff.. She said she was on her way to ikeja... To the court.. EBERE Is fair.. Average height. And slim.. A lawyer.. And stays around obadore axis.. I got her number before alighting.. But.. I dint save it. Or call back immediately.. So when I checked my phone.... I could not find it.. Obviously.. I typed it.! I.. But dint Dial it... Ebere... If you are here on nairaland. Pls. Let's get in touch.. Anyone that knows ebere can help convey the info across to her. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Help With A Lady I Met This Morning.. Ebere. by serverconnect(m): 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
Eeya d Ebere I know, she be my babe. So you won snatch her from me? God done catch u.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help With A Lady I Met This Morning.. Ebere. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
Take heart bro. As a fellow man I know how u feel.. E don happen to me too, I use d vex go Bleep ashawo dat day. You can try same

3 Likes

Re: Help With A Lady I Met This Morning.. Ebere. by adedayoadedeji(m): 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
Take heart bro. As a fellow man I know how u feel.. E don happen to me too, I use d vex go Bleep ashawo dat day. You can try same

lol. olobe

3 Likes

Re: Help With A Lady I Met This Morning.. Ebere. by enedoboy(f): 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
wetin no b ur own no b ur own .

2 Likes

Re: Help With A Lady I Met This Morning.. Ebere. by NevetsIbot(m): 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
That's why you should chill the fvck down when you're getting a girlsnumber to avoid stuffs like this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help With A Lady I Met This Morning.. Ebere. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
She's gone!
If there is a possibility that she's on nairaland and also read this post
She still wouldn't contact you
Better luck next time
Re: Help With A Lady I Met This Morning.. Ebere. by chinoxstock: 1:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
Wait, Barr.Eby? Slim and not too tall? Graduated from uniben? Very likable. .fluent English and kinda shy?

I know her.
Re: Help With A Lady I Met This Morning.. Ebere. by spencekat(m): 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
chinoxstock:
Wait, Barr.Eby? Slim and not too tall? Graduated from uniben? Very likable. .fluent English and kinda shy?
abeg help that guy before d guy craze. grin.If na tru,give am the babe's no sharpally.I beg u for am.
Re: Help With A Lady I Met This Morning.. Ebere. by Funky123(f): 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
captainking:
Good morning all.. . OK. Am not used to this.. But. I could not resist doing it.. I met a lady in a bus going to egbeda enroute lasu isheri exp way.. Going from iba to iyana ipaja.. Her name is ebere.. A lawyer... I could not resist talking to her.. As i don't usually engage in unnecessary chat with Co-passengers in a bus. But.. This Is diff.. She said she was on her way to ikeja... To the court.. EBERE Is fair.. Average height. And slim.. A lawyer.. And stays around obadore axis.. I got her number before alighting.. But.. I dint save it. Or call back immediately.. So when I checked my phone.... I could not find it.. Obviously.. I typed it.! I.. But dint Dial it... Ebere... If you are here on nairaland. Pls. Let's get in touch.. Anyone that knows ebere can help convey the info across to her. Thanks
Eh yah,u can go back to dat same place hopefully u can meet her again
Re: Help With A Lady I Met This Morning.. Ebere. by 2017surepass(m): 2:22pm On Jun 05, 2017
as a sharper guy u dial immediately .. wetin don loss don loss
Re: Help With A Lady I Met This Morning.. Ebere. by Oyindidi(f): 2:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
captainking:
angry
Re: Help With A Lady I Met This Morning.. Ebere. by captainking(m): 5:50am On Jun 06, 2017
serverconnect:
Eeya d Ebere I know, she be my babe. So you won snatch her from me? God done catch u.
Yes oo... I need to snatch her from u oo.. Hehehe
Re: Help With A Lady I Met This Morning.. Ebere. by captainking(m): 5:51am On Jun 06, 2017
Funky123:
Eh yah,u can go back to dat same place hopefully u can meet her again
mummy.. I tot about dat... No time thou..
Re: Help With A Lady I Met This Morning.. Ebere. by captainking(m): 5:53am On Jun 06, 2017
chinoxstock:

I know her.
Hahaha hahaha.. U do huh... Holla me her contact.. Let me confirm... Help a guy Bro.. Haaaa hahaha..

1 Like

Re: Help With A Lady I Met This Morning.. Ebere. by captainking(m): 5:54am On Jun 06, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:
She's gone!

If there is a possibility that she's on nairaland and also read this post

She still wouldn't contact you

Better luck next time
Bro.. Anyhow it goes.. Life goes on... Thou there are some persons one would not wanna miss in this life.. If you get the drift

1 Like

Re: Help With A Lady I Met This Morning.. Ebere. by captainking(m): 5:56am On Jun 06, 2017
NevetsIbot:
That's why you should chill the fvck down when you're getting a girlsnumber to avoid stuffs like this
homeboi.. I even had to delay the bus for bout 2 mins to get her contact.. When the driver said. Egbeda bolee. I replied. Oga calm down... Don't to see am tryna get a lady's number.. And the driver chilled till I got her contact.. Na me careless lose the number... No probs thou
Re: Help With A Lady I Met This Morning.. Ebere. by captainking(m): 5:57am On Jun 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
angry
hummmm angry shocked sad
Re: Help With A Lady I Met This Morning.. Ebere. by captainking(m): 5:58am On Jun 06, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
hahhaaha.. Oga boss.. I no dey dat level ooo... Haahahaha..
Re: Help With A Lady I Met This Morning.. Ebere. by AjiChris(f): 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
captainking:
homeboi.. I even had to delay the bus for bout 2 mins to get her contact.. When the driver said. Egbeda bolee. I replied. Oga calm down... Don't to see am tryna get a lady's number.. And the driver chilled till I got her contact.. Na me careless lose the number... No probs thou
oh eyah...you shud av dial her no immediately or save it but try go to dsame place you guys met,you might be lucky...i feel your pain
Re: Help With A Lady I Met This Morning.. Ebere. by captainking(m): 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2017
AjiChris:
oh eyah...you shud av dial her no immediately or save it but try go to dsame place you guys met,you might be lucky...i feel your pain
my dear.. Thanks a lot.. It's behind me now... Thanks for your concern..
Re: Help With A Lady I Met This Morning.. Ebere. by Darksider131: 8:00pm On Jun 13, 2017
Another mad man on nairaland..who dey give mad men phone self

You guys should bring him to the darkside
Re: Help With A Lady I Met This Morning.. Ebere. by Jadoskii(m): 8:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
That's the effect of ebere's bf 3 days dry fasting of deliverance from pussi hunters

2 Likes

Re: Help With A Lady I Met This Morning.. Ebere. by hopebacy(m): 10:56pm On Jun 13, 2017
if u happen to knw her two names.. Use facebook to search nd check their profiles or better still if u are dat interested in her.. Check all d chambers in ikeja.. Gudluck tho.

1 Like

Re: Help With A Lady I Met This Morning.. Ebere. by captainking(m): 5:51am On Jun 14, 2017
Darksider131:
Another mad man on nairaland..who dey give mad men phone self

You guys should bring him to the darkside
Hhaahahahaahhaah.. Take ur madness somewhere else abeg nah.. grin grin
Re: Help With A Lady I Met This Morning.. Ebere. by captainking(m): 5:51am On Jun 14, 2017
hopebacy:
if u happen to knw her two names.. Use facebook to search nd check their profiles or better still if u are dat interested in her.. Check all d chambers in ikeja.. Gudluck tho.
I don't have her 2 names.. But thanks. I bliv one day we shall meet again... Even if na when I Don grow white beards. Hhaa
Re: Help With A Lady I Met This Morning.. Ebere. by captainking(m): 5:52am On Jun 14, 2017
Jadoskii:
That's the effect of ebere's bf 3 days dry fasting of deliverance from pussi hunters
My brother.. Her bf dry fasting on the mountain.. E be like say e work oo.. How I go get number And lose it again..

(1) (Reply)

Staying Commited To One Woman Is Not Easy, Honestly / Is This The Best Way To Escape Friendzone? See Reactions On Twitter. / How Long Should A Good Sex Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.