Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,196 members, 7,860,295 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

"Enough Is Enough" Rally In Lagos On Thursday, 21st January, 2010 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Enough Is Enough" Rally In Lagos On Thursday, 21st January, 2010 (587 Views)

Jonathan, Council Of States To Discuss Poll Shift On Thursday / Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] / Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Enough Is Enough" Rally In Lagos On Thursday, 21st January, 2010 by 1forall: 1:17pm On Jan 19, 2010
"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH" RALLY STORMS LAGOS

The ship of the Enough is Enough rally which set sail in Abuja last Tuesday berths in Lagos this Thursday as Nigerians continue to insist that the country can no longer continue to be governed from the Intensive Care Unit of a Saudi hospital.

Aiming at galvanizing Nigerians into reclaiming their country and insisting that the Constitution be followed in resolving the simulated power vacuum in the country, the rally promises to tell the cabal holding onto the jugular of the nation that we are no longer prepared to be misruled in the old way and that there is nothing in their bag of deceits that can fool us anymore.

Speakers at the rally are: Pastor Tunde Bakare, Sheik Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad (National Missioner, Ansar Ud-Deen Society), Mr. Solomon Asemota, SAN, Alhaji Yerima Shettima, and Dr. Joe Okei-Odumakin. Others are Charles Oputa, aka Charly Boy, Hon. Uche Onyeogocha, Mr. Kola Adeyemi and Mr. Adeolu Akinyemi.

Date: Thursday, January 21, 2010

Time: 10.00am

Venue: Archbishop Vinning Memorial Playground (formerly Skypower Ground, Ikeja)

A procession follows thereafter, terminating at Governor's Office, Alausa.

For Save Nigeria Group:
(1) Yinka Odumakin
(2) Mike Igini
(3) Osita Okechukwu
(4) Salihu Lukman
Re: "Enough Is Enough" Rally In Lagos On Thursday, 21st January, 2010 by 1forall: 1:27pm On Jan 19, 2010
Hey people, its a rare opportunity to identify with the Nigeria cause. Lets suspend our armchair protests and stand up to be counted. No one is gonna do this for us.
Be there 10.00am
Lets make history!

Will you be there
Re: "Enough Is Enough" Rally In Lagos On Thursday, 21st January, 2010 by ayo84(m): 1:43pm On Jan 19, 2010
kool,Now we are waiting for the grandfather of all rallies,reminds me of the anti-abacha one million march
Re: "Enough Is Enough" Rally In Lagos On Thursday, 21st January, 2010 by Kobojunkie: 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2010
While I applaud these many moves, especially over the last year, I also hope these are not just for trend? I mean we had lightUp Nigeria last year. I heard the organizers got AWARDS for the protest but what came of it? What happens in the backgrounds before, during and after these rallies?

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo's Many Games With Yar'adua / Fixing Nigeria In Parts Or Simultaneously? / Unfeasible In Naija, Easily Done In Egypt Without Qualms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.