Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest (28388 Views)

Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened / Dammy Krane Eating A Delicious Jollof Rice In A Private Jet Before His Arrest / Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by TinaAnita(f): 2:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
Damage control. #Seun Egbegbe on my mind

3 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by Cladez(m): 2:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
Are you trying to say he was not aware?? well,the court shall tell.
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 2:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
All this on top private jet booking.
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by masada: 2:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
there r three sides to a story
your side
my side
and the truth

let the court decide
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by MrBONE2(m): 2:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
Nice Mum defender of kids grin
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by tintingz(m): 2:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
Something is telling me Dammy is innocent, the court should decide.
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by AfonjaBoston: 2:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
Rr
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by free2ryhme: 2:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by Ijaya123: 2:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Bola Tinubu his brother is wanted in 8 states in the USA

1. Illinois

2. Kentucky

3. Pennsylvania

4. Wisconsin

5. Ohio

6. Connecticut

7. Florida

8. South Carolina

Dammy Adeola Oshodi, you've been caught

You will spend the rest of your life in prison

I guess you're the judge that that will sentence him to prison.

Wonder why some have refused to use the stuff between their ears.
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by ebuka10box(m): 2:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
lolzzzzz, madam u weren't there ooo.its a two way thing it's either he is guilty or innocent. in falz/reekados voice voice ....ehhhhhh my celebrity boyfriend oh, your Shankara Don end oh
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by luscioustrish(f): 2:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ok

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
to all mothers, their sons n daughters are always innocent.

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by kingthreatz: 2:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
Lol. Nice defense. But I was never expecting the family to say "Good for him"

2 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by Iamwrath: 2:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
Sorry , Nairalanders don't give mumu likes anymore , that trend ended 2015
Dannieln1:
Thankgod it is not a Nigerian court where you can bribe your way out...

If truly he is innocent no need to worry
Judgement will take its true course...

NLANDERs if you think DammyKrane is a SCAMMER press LIKE

And if you think he is INNOCENT press SHARE

Let the poll begin...

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by MaziOmenuko: 2:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Believe it or not, the case has died a natural death. Except there is a disagreement or a change of story by the other accused.

Two things must have happened. It is either the mum is saying the plain truth or the promoter has decided to take the fall for both of them.

Either way, it is win win for Dammy Krane except he refuse to meet the demand of the said promoter in other to shield him of any charge. He has also gotten enough publicity to promote his upcoming album already.

You think the crime happened in Nigeria right?

7 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by Kobicove(m): 2:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
Of course his mother would defend him even in the face of strong evidence against him
undecided

Well the courts will decide if he is guilty or not

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by Dannieln1: 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
Iamwrath:
Sorry , Nairalanders don't give mumu likes anymore , that trend ended 2015
ar u Dammy Brother cos it looks like... "E pain am oooo" grin grin grin grin
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by osolee(m): 2:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

[b]I have booked more than 200 flights from people i don't even know, i haven't been arrested or questioned by the US police because I'm clean as a whistle

If i buy a flight ticket from a well known murderer and drug dealer, the US police can never arrest me, they don't scope people up in the USA if you're innocent

The US police will never arrested you on suspicion, he's been tracked for a long time and they have over 500 evidence against him

1. Illinois

2. Kentucky

3. Pennsylvania

4. Wisconsin

5. Ohio

6. Connecticut

7. Florida

8. South Carolina

[/b]

Da Fucck man

You gat no brain at all... Damn cry
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by IhateAfonjas(m): 2:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
osolee:

Da Fucck man

You gat no brain at all... Damn cry

Your brother is a thief

Bola Tinubu escaped all pending charges against him

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by babapressy(m): 2:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by ifeanyi83(m): 2:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
I'm very positive there is some sort of mix-up somewhere. The truth will eventually come out.
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
Sorry ma'am. That's not up to you to decide. But be rest assured your son will get justice.

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by kayceeD2(m): 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

A woman who don't even know what credit card is is defending her son

I have booked more than 200 flights from people i don't even know, i haven't been arrested or questioned by the US police because I'm clean as a whistle

If i buy a flight ticket from a well known murderer and drug dealer, the US police can never arrest me, they don't scope people up in the USA if you're innocent

The US police will never arrested you on suspicion, he's been tracked for a long time and they have over 500 evidence against him

1. Illinois

2. Kentucky

3. Pennsylvania

4. Wisconsin

5. Ohio

6. Connecticut

7. Florida

8. South Carolina

U are sadist
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by verygudbadguy(m): 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

You think the crime happened in Nigeria right?

I am aware that it happened in Yankee. We will revisit this case when everything is done.

So long as the Promoter maintain his side of the deal.
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by intruxive(m): 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
Notice! Please be very careful when you are doing business with any IPOB guys o, fraud is in their DNA. The show promoter na ipob and see what he has done to dammy crane cry
They stole credit cards, call a star to perform in shows organized to launder the money, used the stolen cards to pay for everything, traceable to the artist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by IhateAfonjas(m): 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
kayceeD2:

U are sadist

Yes, but I'm not a fraudster like that Afonja boy

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by osolee(m): 2:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Your brother is a thief

Bola Tinubu escaped all pending charges against him
smiley

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by joenor(m): 2:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
He might be guilty as charge any way!
tongue
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by aisammy4: 2:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

A woman who don't even know what credit card is is defending her son

I have booked more than 200 flights from people i don't even know, i haven't been arrested or questioned by the US police because I'm clean as a whistle

1. Illinois

2. Kentucky

3. Pennsylvania

4. Wisconsin

5. Ohio

6. Connecticut

7. Florida

8. South Carolina

Abeg I want to ask, where you there when the whole thing is happening? What if the person who made the booking used a fraudulent means? I myself have book several flights and this has not occurred before. How would you know if this is not a setup? Let the law prove him guilty or not guilty. Thats all i have to say

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by sonnie10: 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
Hogwash

You don't want us to jump into unfair conclusion but you have the right to jump into a 'fair' conclusion that another fellow Nigerian booked the tickets for him. Maybe you think we don't have internet to read the press release from the Jet company which states specifically that Krane used the booking App installed in Krane's phone and that he did that using 5 different cards until one worked. They even have the specification of his phone join self. Abeg, this is not Nigeria where everything is in denial and the work of some anonymous enemies of progress and a collective witch-hunt.
Did the Nigerian you accused of install the app in krane's Samsung 7 phone and also use Krane's phone to do cc fraud?

of course he will have day in court. We can't wait to see it to a logical conclusion. When the whole evidence is tabled against him, he will eier be aquited or convicted.

Bros you have said it all. They even have the cell tower record of the place where he was at during the time of booking.

They think US is Nigeria where everything is, I said he said. For the benefit of doubt, is ignorance an excuse?

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by kjhova(m): 2:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
Donwapz:

l, however, have decided to speak up against insinuations of fraudulency and grand theft...

Dear mummy,

I understand what the family is going through and can only wish you all the strenght and clarity of mind to beat this case and bring your son home safely.

However, FRAUD is very sufficient enough a noun to use in your press statement. The creation of a new word for the English language vocabulary is an overkill and is needless as that language already has more than enough in the dictionary.

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by 2bam: 2:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
After dancing in the church yesterday,nobody bought ticket for your son,tap jet say your son charterd the company private jet with scam credit card after trying diffetent scam card or they never tell you madam

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Celebrates 36th Birthday In Style / Olebu Chinonyerem Joy Vaccinates 50 In Heppatitis B Campaign In Akure / Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.